Uta Bindels

PK9's classes resume that weekend - I won't be able to make it, unfortunately. Although I did enjoy the one she did that was organised by Eagle Heights Sport Dog Club :thumbsup:. I'm sure those going will enjoy this one as well :thumbsup:.

I am going to the session on the 16th. I wonder how bith my boy and I will cope for the whole day.

You and Fergs will enjoy it, Megan. Be sure to take with you some tasty treats and also a good tug toy. And a clicker, if you have one. I don't use the clicker myself, for my boy's training, so it is not mandatory. But she did work with a clicker and you might like to have a play around with the ideas that Uta shows you. She'll provide you with some good tips and instruction as well.

You know....dog enthusiastis don't only dwell near KCC park....there are some of us over the other side of the sticks who would like to partake in these seminars but find it waaaaaaaaay tooooooooooo far to travel.

C'mon organisers...think of us North Westerner's whose umbilical cords don'tg stretch past the Bolte bridge..... :rofl: :rofl: :)

Stomps off in a huff and puff with arms folded and bottom lip to the ground

You know....dog enthusiastis don't only dwell near KCC park....there are some of us over the other side of the sticks who would like to partake in these seminars but find it waaaaaaaaay tooooooooooo far to travel.

C'mon organisers...think of us North Westerner's whose umbilical cords don'tg stretch past the Bolte bridge..... :p :champagne::cheer:

There was :

Steve Austin

Brenda Aloff

Both over at Kepala.

Admittedly, you organised both of those :rofl::) .

There's been Cesar Milan (although I wouldn't class that as a workshop) - that was in Melbourne :champagne:.

There was Uta's previous visit over this side of town, last year.

Hey!!! That counts up as more visits over YOUR way !!! LOL

Your turn to come on over :rofl: .

Try living in WA :swear:

C'mon organisers...think of us North Westerner's whose umbilical cords don'tg stretch past the Bolte bridge..... :swear::rofl: :D

There was :

Steve Austin

Brenda Aloff

Both over at Kepala.

Admittedly, you organised both of those :thumbsup::welcome: .

There's been Cesar Milan (although I wouldn't class that as a workshop) - that was in Melbourne :swear:.

There was Uta's previous visit over this side of town, last year.

Hey!!! That counts up as more visits over YOUR way !!! LOL

Your turn to come on over :rolleyes: .

:welcome: Who is going to KCC Park to watch/participate in the clicker training seminars with Uta Bindels? :swear:

I am and I'll talk about it on Monday. :thumbsup:

It should be great; I'm excited!! :rolleyes:

luvsablue

Vic

Where do you find out about these seminars? I'd love to go - do you know if there are any positions left or is it booked out?

Where do you find out about these seminars? I'd love to go - do you know if there are any positions left or is it booked out?

It was announced here on DOL latish last year. I'll see if I can find the link for you. You never know - it is holiday season and many people might be away, so perhaps there's still a possibility of booking in?

Thanks everyone. After posting last night I looked up Uta Bindells and found my way to the details about the seminar. Have emailed Theresa but haven't had a reply as yet so here's hoping.

Update - one spot with dog left on Saturday or spectate Saturday and/or Sunday. Have done some clicker training with my dogs, horses and cat so am going to watch on Sunday. Looking forward to it.

Edited by perfect partners

Hi Megan & Perfect Partners,

I'm looking forward to meeting both of you at the seminar/s.

luvsablue

Look forward to meeting you too. Are you taking your dog both days? Unfortunately I won't meet Megan as I think she's going Saturday.

I'm observing both days, although I am taking the dog, she will be in her crate out on the verandah

luvsablue