Images Of Dogs "in Drive"

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love those "lip caught under teeth" looks. My boy will do that either in the same "on guard" situation as yours, or sometimes when we are playing mental games (of course, the eyes are different in each). I'd say the "lip caught" look is one of my faves.

I love those "lip caught under teeth" looks. My boy will do that either in the same "on guard" situation as yours, or sometimes when we are playing mental games (of course, the eyes are different in each). I'd say the "lip caught" look is one of my faves.

Daisy does this too, when she's really excited. Sometimes her ears get caught backwards in the process, very cute :)

I accidentally clicked on this sub forum but I'm glad I did!

Here is Cody in drive.

:) That cracked me up, Nic.

However, if you want her to be even more in drive, you should put her in the front seat behind the wheel.

:)

Edited by Erny

I accidentally clicked on this sub forum but I'm glad I did!

Here is Cody in drive.

:) That cracked me up, Nic.

However, if you want her to be even more in drive, you should put her in the front seat behind the wheel.

:)

He likes back seat driving.

Some pics and some of my thoughts, hard to write it down though, as everyone puts different meanings to different terms, and what I say may interpret differently to someone else

Ed and Molls in drive, for lure, which is the reward, ie, training in drive is using the want to feel this drive to get them to work for us to achieve it

lurecoursing254.jpg

DSC_0453.jpg

DSC_0505-1.jpg

And Ed for training, what i think is a controlled drive, because over time he has been taught that to achieve his drive satisfaction he needs to perform certain tasks, just waiting to be released, his muscles are tense and he is extremely attentive, not wanting to miss the important release to his reward. The longer he works the more attentive as he knows he is getting closer and closer to satisfaction

DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg