Interceptor

Malamum

For things like flea/tick and worming treatments I've always used the stickers in the pack to mark my calander a few months in advance as a reminder of the due dates.

I've just bought a new lot of Interceptor and noticed that there are no stickers in any of the packs - they have had them in the past.

As anyone else noticed this? Do you think they've made the decision to stop providing the stickers or have I just got a few dogy packs?

I don't use Interceptor but I do go through a LOT of Advantix. I am more than happy to post the stickers to anyone who may need them. I do rescue so go through around 8 - 10 tubes a fortnight and I don't use the stickers at all.

Yeah it's the new chews.

It's not the end of the world that they have stopped doing them as I can just write on the calendar, but I've obviously haven't totally got over the school girl thing of liking stickers. :laugh:

:laugh: I just switched from heartguard to interceptor - D had his last heartguard this arvo and I looked in the pack - no stickers!!

I used to have a heartguard magnet clock that would beep after 28 days.... usually at 10pm at night even though he'd get his chew (and the reset) in the afternoons.... might try and find it

Yeah it's the new chews.

It's not the end of the world that they have stopped doing them as I can just write on the calendar, but I've obviously haven't totally got over the school girl thing of liking stickers. :)

Hehehe, I got the new chews and was miffed at no stickers, too. I had to grow up a little and actually write on my calendar :)

BTW, does anyone else find the packaging huge and hard to open? :laugh:

No stickers in mine either. However, it does mention using the 'included stickers' on the info leaflet inside the box under the heading dosage reminders. It's a pain without them - I now use it on the 1st of every month.

Yeah it's the new chews.

It's not the end of the world that they have stopped doing them as I can just write on the calendar, but I've obviously haven't totally got over the school girl thing of liking stickers. :)

Hehehe, I got the new chews and was miffed at no stickers, too. I had to grow up a little and actually write on my calendar :eek:

I'm not sure why there are no stickers I will ask the rep next time I see her.

The packaging is huge and is going to be refined.

The foil is hard to open because they had to make it child proof due to the law. Don't worry I was just as frustrated with my first few packs until I complained to the rep....more embarrassing when you are complaining straight to the company then you get that answer. :eek::)

Yeah it's the new chews.

Hehehe, I got the new chews and was miffed at no stickers, too. I had to grow up a little and actually write on my calendar :eek:

Nope no stickers here either :eek: And that packaging does my head in! I've been using a knife to slit the foil because it's impossible to pop them out like the old ones. Dog seems to like them though :)

Yes, I've also noticed the packaging seems extra bulky and the damn foil gets me every time. It looks like you should be able to pop them out or tear the foil but I always have to go hunting for the scissors.

Yeah it's the new chews.

It's not the end of the world that they have stopped doing them as I can just write on the calendar, but I've obviously haven't totally got over the school girl thing of liking stickers. :thumbsup:

Hehehe, I got the new chews and was miffed at no stickers, too. I had to grow up a little and actually write on my calendar :whee:

BTW, does anyone else find the packaging huge and hard to open? :champagne:

Yes I found it a bit hard to open!

We were told by our rep, that the packaging was made that size to keep it seen on the shelves, to match other products like Advantage, Revolution etc. It's a joke really. I would say 80% of our clients have complained not only about the packet sizing but also about the change to the chew, as most of them find their dogs won't eat either, and the tablets were much easier to put down their throats.

eta I notice on the boxes they mention the email/sms reminder service - I wonder if not including stickers is a push to try get people to use that service?

Edited by stormie

I use Sentinel, and I confess I don't even know if there were stickers in the packets...I never used them. I just give them on the 1st of each month, so when the month starts I know it's time to give them. Haven't tried the new chews yet (still got a couple of months worth of the old tablet ones left), but my dogs love the tablets...they chew them up like treats. I sure hope they like the new chews just as much. :rofl: