2010 Brags Thread

My first weekend away, sleep in a tent trial.

We are both absolutely exhausted.

Should have video of a couple of my runs in a few days!

First first 2 passes in novice agility - 2 first places.

Excellent jumping was a disaster - we seriously need to work on our rear crosses :rofl:

Saw a run or two of Barkly's, great stuff :thumbsup:

We opted for the Cabins instead of camping though, I'm over the tent thing.... :eek:

The agility (not the jumping runs I hope! :eek:

ps - were you running the Vizsla?

In case you're not on the Agility Victoria list...some pics here:

http://www.lukewilby.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=15768

Edited by Luke W

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw a run or two of Barkly's, great stuff :thumbsup:

We opted for the Cabins instead of camping though, I'm over the tent thing.... ;)

The agility (not the jumping runs I hope! :rofl:

ps - were you running the Vizsla?

In case you're not on the Agility Victoria list...some pics here:

http://www.lukewilby.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=16130

I think I've got more Vizsla pics I didn't upload.

I think I saw a bit of both agility & jumping. Barkly lives up to his name at the start line :eek:

Yep, I was running the Vizsla and the feral GSP that entertained the crowd. I saw the see saw photo of Rogan, it's great! Would love to see any more you have :eek:

Edited by FHRP

We had a great night at the Qld Agility Fund Raiser Trial tonight - despite the rain. Lucky the rain managed to hold off until I got home!

Xena (only took Xena) was just awesome. She had 3 runs - SDX, JDX and JDO and managed to quallify in and win all three. We just worked so well as a team I was amazed. I have to start trusting the little girly more and she will be even quicker. :laugh:

Have a good weekend everyone - hope you don't get too wet.

T

We had a great night at the Qld Agility Fund Raiser Trial tonight - despite the rain. Lucky the rain managed to hold off until I got home!

Xena (only took Xena) was just awesome. She had 3 runs - SDX, JDX and JDO and managed to quallify in and win all three. We just worked so well as a team I was amazed. I have to start trusting the little girly more and she will be even quicker. :laugh:

T

Yay Xena.. She was on FIRE tonight!.. She needs to give some of that zing to Den lol!

Well we had a Great night

Jock managed his final Q SDX Title and Retirement.. we have one final blow out at Jimboomba next weekend and then its all over 4 years in the ring together and 9 titles and some amazing memories

Den also surprised me with his first Masters Jumping Q and 5th not bad for my baby dog :laugh:

Managed to stay Dry lol the wettest part of the night was going from the driveway to the house lol!

Good luck to everyone this weekend

Xena (only took Xena) was just awesome. She had 3 runs - SDX, JDX and JDO and managed to quallify in and win all three. We just worked so well as a team I was amazed. I have to start trusting the little girly more and she will be even quicker. ;)

T

Yay Xena.. She was on FIRE tonight!.. She needs to give some of that zing to Den lol!

Well we had a Great night

Jock managed his final Q SDX Title and Retirement.. we have one final blow out at Jimboomba next weekend and then its all over 4 years in the ring together and 9 titles and some amazing memories

Den also surprised me with his first Masters Jumping Q and 5th not bad for my baby dog :rofl:

Managed to stay Dry lol the wettest part of the night was going from the driveway to the house lol!

Good luck to everyone this weekend

Well done Jock!! Enjoy your retirement! :):rofl:

It was a difficult night - I think Xena was able to look good because she is pretty light and the courses suited her. :) She was such a good girly, she just didn't want to play, but the second I put her in front of the first jump she knew what it was all about! :rofl: (Secretly I think she just wanted to get it over with so she could get back into the car!)

I do know it was VERY hard to pull up 90kg running as fast as it could without ending up on my butt! ;)

Apart from the one puddle I managed to find we were the same as you - getting X out of the car when we got home was the wettest part of the night.

Today Jess was entered in her first agility trial! AM novice jumping and agility she knocked a couple bars, but PM novice jumping she got a quallie and 1st place :offtopic::vomit::( !!!!

(PM agility she was just a bit feral :))

Sooo happy with the little crazy!

Today Jess was entered in her first agility trial! AM novice jumping and agility she knocked a couple bars, but PM novice jumping she got a quallie and 1st place :offtopic::vomit::( !!!!

(PM agility she was just a bit feral :))

Sooo happy with the little crazy!

:) ;) :D :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

GO JESS!!! OMG We are so Proud of you guys!! What an Awesome Effort on your First Trial :cheer: Congrats!

Well I don't quite have a brag tonight. Ella unfortunately needed to poo (AGAIN) part way through her seekback so got a 0 for that... of course she then managed to pass everything else with really nice scores and ended up with a 2nd place as well. It would have been an OC leg if it weren't for that silly poo! And before anyone says it, I did toilet her and she did go!!!

Won't spoil the brag but way to go Ptolomy and Soggy :) . You deserve all the success you are having with her and she certainly has a bright and exciting Obedience career ahead of her.

Edited by ness

Won't spoil the brag but way to go Ptolomy and Soggy :) . You deserve all the success you are having with her and she certainly has a bright and exciting Obedience career ahead of her.

Awesome work Ptolomy :(

Fantastic score ;) Cider is a little superstar!