2010 Brags Thread

She is the 1st Stafford & bitch in QLD to achieve this title :):rofl:

Very special :cheer:
My new girl Shimi's grandma Cassie(Aust Ch Bajed Miss Blackerry AD) is now an obedience champion :) so happy for magicmine WOOHOO! :)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

congrats xena98 (wow!) and ness!

and bedazzled and rubystar!

dova - ya gotta laugh don't ya!

terranik - woot!

Just back from the East Gippsland agility trial in Sale!

My first weekend away, sleep in a tent trial.

We are both absolutely exhausted.

Should have video of a couple of my runs in a few days!

First first 2 passes in novice agility - 2 first places.

Excellent jumping was a disaster - we seriously need to work on our rear crosses :)

Wow congrats Luke! Can't wait to see video :)

Millie's novice round from last night should be up online tonight. Bedazzled, hope your fantastic rounds make it to youtube to give everyone else the pleasure of watching as well :laugh:

Edited by RubyStar

Congrats on your first Open pass, DSO! :laugh: Never mind, Dova, you'll know for next time :rofl:
I have a bit of a brag too... Jedi got his first flyball title today! Nothing special, just Flyball Dog.... But Soaks got her Flyball Dog Champion title! :)

Congrats TN!! What does a Flyball Ch title look like? FDCH before her name? :rofl:

Yep, FDCh but it's after her name.... Flyball titles aren't recognised as part of the dual champion, etc scheme. :rofl:

Excellent jumping was a disaster - we seriously need to work on our rear crosses :rofl:

Awesome job, Luke!!! :laugh:

wow - haven't been in here for a little while, but everyone's done so well!!! Huge congrats to Bedazzled on her excellent performance with her awesome Aussie, Xena with her great results with Gaby and to Sieta for her UD TITLE!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

sorry if I missed others... as I said - haven't really been in here lately :)

Having a few issues with you tube at the moment...will give it another go a bit later!

Wow congrats Luke! Can't wait to see video :)

Millie's novice round from last night should be up online tonight. Bedazzled, hope your fantastic rounds make it to youtube to give everyone else the pleasure of watching as well :laugh:

Wow congrats Luke! Can't wait to see video :laugh:

Just watched Millie's vid - she worked lovely :)

Millie's round from the State trial:

Thanks, Tiggy. She did work well, if you don't count the figure 8 post incident :laugh:

valley, I do hope the competition does grow! But it seems everyone comes out for the State trial then they go back in their hidey-holes :)

She was lovely! Good girl Millie :) I wonder if you had gone right instead of left would she have stopped as she didn't on the next go round???

Millie's round from the State trial:

Thanks, Tiggy. She did work well, if you don't count the figure 8 post incident :laugh:

valley, I do hope the competition does grow! But it seems everyone comes out for the State trial then they go back in their hidey-holes :laugh:

Edited by bedazzledx2

She was lovely! Good girl Millie :) I wonder if you had gone right instead of left would she have stopped as she didn't on the next go round???

I'll never know! :laugh: Going left first is just habit, so I am going to mix it up in training now :laugh: And also get people to hold food as we go round perhaps!

Was watching you and Pebbles. You both looked fantastic :eek: Never mind there's always next time. Pele was on a pass going into the Open stays and lay down on the sit-stay, apparently 30 sec to go. She broke her front foot when younger and I always worry about sit-stay especially on a warm day :D I was sooo proud of her anyway. I forgot my dumb bell too and luckily remembered it just before we were due to go into the ring and had to race back to my stuff and get it - a blonde moment :mad

Well done DSO :( Congratulations!!!

So close Bully, but ya still gotta luv em :(. Our next trial will be in Melbourne at the Most Versitile Aussie show, we'll be doing a conformation class, never done one :D, herding :), Agility, never done a trial :eek: & open obedience, now we've done one :mad, so do you think we're ready for it :(.

Phew - go away showing for a few days and there are brilliant brags from everywhere :D Congrats to everyone (and commiserations as appropriate.)

I know this is the training thread, but I'm going to put a little conformation brag in here 'cos I'm amongst friends - and some of you know the dog in question :laugh: .

I'm stoked to announce that my lil big man Rory (Winpara Soul Dreamer) got a 20 point BOB, Runner Up Best in Group 5, Intermediate in Group 5, and was shortlisted for Intermediate in Show (won by a Weimaraner in the end) - all at Launceston Royal under an international judge. And the 20 points took us over the 100 we needed for his Australian Championship :cheer:

He can keep showing while he and his lovely junior handler want to - but I can get on with what I got him for originally - the performance stuff - although - wait - that means I have to start actually doing some systematic training.

Phew - go away showing for a few days and there are brilliant brags from everywhere :D Congrats to everyone (and commiserations as appropriate.)

I know this is the training thread, but I'm going to put a little conformation brag in here 'cos I'm amongst friends - and some of you know the dog in question :laugh: .

I'm stoked to announce that my lil big man Rory (Winpara Soul Dreamer) got a 20 point BOB, Runner Up Best in Group 5, Intermediate in Group 5, and was shortlisted for Intermediate in Show (won by a Weimaraner in the end) - all at Launceston Royal under an international judge. And the 20 points took us over the 100 we needed for his Australian Championship :cheer:

He can keep showing while he and his lovely junior handler want to - but I can get on with what I got him for originally - the performance stuff - although - wait - that means I have to start actually doing some systematic training.

:laugh: I will be putting a little brag in here when Lincoln titles :laugh: That is an awesome achivement! So well done :laugh:

So close Bully, but ya still gotta luv em :cheer:. Our next trial will be in Melbourne at the Most Versitile Aussie show, we'll be doing a conformation class, never done one :laugh:, herding :D, Agility, never done a trial :laugh: & open obedience, now we've done one :wave:, so do you think we're ready for it :laugh:.

Wow!!!! That's jumping in the deep end :laugh: Go for it and have a great time whatever the result! :rofl:

Congratulations with the lovely Rory!!! Now onto the real stuff!!! :rofl:

Phew - go away showing for a few days and there are brilliant brags from everywhere :laugh: Congrats to everyone (and commiserations as appropriate.)

I know this is the training thread, but I'm going to put a little conformation brag in here 'cos I'm amongst friends - and some of you know the dog in question :clap: .

I'm stoked to announce that my lil big man Rory (Winpara Soul Dreamer) got a 20 point BOB, Runner Up Best in Group 5, Intermediate in Group 5, and was shortlisted for Intermediate in Show (won by a Weimaraner in the end) - all at Launceston Royal under an international judge. And the 20 points took us over the 100 we needed for his Australian Championship :p

So close Bully, but ya still gotta luv em :p . Our next trial will be in Melbourne at the Most Versitile Aussie show, we'll be doing a conformation class, never done one :rofl: , herding :laugh: , Agility, never done a trial ;) & open obedience, now we've done one :rofl: , so do you think we're ready for it :clap: .

You will be fine Dova!

I ook Piper to the first BC Nationals to make up numbers and be part of the experience. There was no versatility award but when we got home and looked at the cataolgue, my girl who I though had no hopes was the only dog to place in all performance disciplines offered, qualifying in 3 of the 4 (damned that last bar in agility!) She ended up with her first started herding pass, gained her CD title, got her first JDX pass and missed her ADX title by the last bar. Not bad for the dog I had not trained in over a year and who had been sick in the lead up and I was unsure the vet would even let me fly her. SO if we can do it - you and Pebbles can for sure!!

My first weekend away, sleep in a tent trial.

We are both absolutely exhausted.

Should have video of a couple of my runs in a few days!

Excellent jumping was a disaster - we seriously need to work on our rear crosses :p

Saw a run or two of Barkly's, great stuff :laugh:

We opted for the Cabins instead of camping though, I'm over the tent thing.... :clap: