2010 Brags Thread

We had a great night Friday at the Qld Fund Raiser Trial.

Xena won excellent jumpers with this run.

and then came second in snooker despite running off wanting to go to the toilet. The further her nose went down the louder my voice got - sorry little girl. We managed to avoid a disaster though. (SD Title!)

CK was really drivey all night and managed to beat his little sister in the snooker ring. (SD title for him too.) This was his ugly run in there.

Fingers crossed for some agility cards and Xena's AD title this weekend!

Have a good week everyone.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bedazzled - can you pretty please upload Ptolomy's distance control? I don't mean Beans', I mean Ptolomy's :laugh:

cough cough splutter splutter - I forget to check with the judge what I scored :laugh:

Thanks for the congrats with Cider - at 14 months she is still such a baby and for her first trial I couldn't have asked for more. I pulled her out of the afternoon trial thinking it was a long day for her, a long drive and she was probably tired - er nope she came home and did zoomies with Strauss for a couple of hours - so i now know there was plenty more fuel in the tank :laugh:

think I'd better speak to her about that first! I could win funniest home videos with that one!!!!! :laugh:
bedazzled - can you pretty please upload Ptolomy's distance control? I don't mean Beans', I mean Ptolomy's :sleep:

Ooooh - I'm intrigued :noidea: Do share :laugh:

I have a brag! Just got an email this morning informing me that one of our puppies from Kinta "Ollie" aka Pawsitive Prime Suspect achieved his Flyball Dog title at his first comp on saturday :laugh:

So he's my first Pawsitive titled dog! Go Ollie!!! He's a very spoilt boy in a great home where they are also just starting in agility with him :D

Just got back from Bunbury. That new road is great but boring as bat sh*t!!!!! Morning trial Brookie won UD on 195, Scoota won Open on 195 and Cider put in a brilliant debut and won on 197 :laugh:

Afternoon trial Brookie put in another really nice round and won on 194, Scoota second on 193.

RubyStar was on a nice pass and going for first place but unfortunately sat up in the down stay. A car backfired during the sit stays which unsettled all of the dogs and although she held it together for the sit she failed the down...bumma!

AWESOME!!! :laugh:

think I'd better speak to her about that first! I could win funniest home videos with that one!!!!! :D
bedazzled - can you pretty please upload Ptolomy's distance control? I don't mean Beans', I mean Ptolomy's :D

Ooooh - I'm intrigued :) Do share :thumbsup:

Me too! Please tell!!! :cheer:

Lovely smooth runs :rofl: Congratulations and good luck for the Grand Prix :rofl:

We had a great afternoon a the Gold Coast Trial. Heaps of fun and some really nice work by both puppies.

This was CK in Excellent Agility

And his sister getting her AD title......

Off to the Grand Prix next week. :D Can't wait!!

We had a great afternoon a the Gold Coast Trial. Heaps of fun and some really nice work by both puppies.

This was CK in Excellent Agility

And his sister getting her AD title......

Off to the Grand Prix next week. :rofl: Can't wait!!

WOOOHOOO!!! Congrats!

think I'd better speak to her about that first! I could win funniest home videos with that one!!!!! :D
bedazzled - can you pretty please upload Ptolomy's distance control? I don't mean Beans', I mean Ptolomy's :rofl:

Ooooh - I'm intrigued :rofl: Do share :rofl:

I have a brag! Just got an email this morning informing me that one of our puppies from Kinta "Ollie" aka Pawsitive Prime Suspect achieved his Flyball Dog title at his first comp on saturday :rofl:

So he's my first Pawsitive titled dog! Go Ollie!!! He's a very spoilt boy in a great home where they are also just starting in agility with him ;)

Oh wow LP, you must be so chuffed. That is certainly a tick for your breeding program, nice and early on too.

Ella got another Quallie in UD tonight at Gold Coast!!! She ended up on 183 and 2nd place with a substantial for missing a sit (whoops!)!!! Only one more for her title!!! :rofl::rofl:

WOOHOOO. You are on a run now. Will we see you next week at Logan?

Congratulations Seita and Ella!!!! Good luck for the next one! Where was the missed sit?

It was in slow pace and completely my fault. Wrong footwork and she sort of hesitated but didn't manage to sit. She ended up with 23 for signals so I'm happy with that!

Ella got another Quallie in UD tonight at Gold Coast!!! She ended up on 183 and 2nd place with a substantial for missing a sit (whoops!)!!! Only one more for her title!!! :rofl: :D

WOOHOOO. You are on a run now. Will we see you next week at Logan?

I'll be there with bells on Kath! I think she may have her title by the end of the year so not missing any trials! :rofl:

Now I Just need her to stop making mistakes that cost us substantials and we'll start seeing scores in the 190s rather than the 180s!

Actually I do have a slight problem. On the about turn for articles, she always turns too quickly and ends up crooked despite the fact that I turn quite slowly in the hopes of keeping her on my leg. She doesn't do it when I'm training this on my own and rarely does it in training when I do a mock trial set up... only seems to do it in trials, has anyone got suggestions to stop her doing it cos it bugs me and is costing us points!

Maybe try turning like you do it in training? If you slow it down in a trial and not in training that might be why she is going past where she should be. She is expecting you to go faster and is going on training not actually watching your leg?

Maybe try turning like you do it in training? If you slow it down in a trial and not in training that might be why she is going past where she should be. She is expecting you to go faster and is going on training not actually watching your leg?

I turn slowly in training too but then she stays on my leg. She seems to get more excited than usual about her articles at trials. I'm going to experiment this week at training with someone else doing everything like a steward/judge would in a trial and see if I can mimick my handling during trials to see if I can get her to slow down just a bit. She's just a problem child this girl! :rofl: