2010 Brags Thread

OMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

WE PASSSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

90/100 (dodgy dodgy fast pace and a few missed positions but NO SCRATCHING!!!!!!!)

and as predicted... I cried. Haha!

:D Congratulations!!!!! :cool:

I have no idea how long you have waited, but it sounds like you are very, very happy. :D

Well done guys!

It's not so much how long it's been... More that I thought we would never trial again since he got sick (severe atopic dermatitis). So for him to be in a ring and not scratch and then to PASS! I am thrilled!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Terranik - having an allergy dog myself I can relate to everything you are going through and also know how excited you are not because he passed BUT because he didn't scratch :cool:

Yee Har - well done :D

I know how hard its been :D

Hope your out sharing it with the world Nik. Jedi is one very special doggie. And to think when we were there in December he couldn't do anything without itching to be able to get through an entire obedience routine without so much as a scratch is a moment to treasure - never mind the pass that was a bonus.

He will certainly do you well in the future he is a lovely little worker.

Thanks everyone!!! I almost can't believe it!

...and also know how excited you are not because he passed BUT because he didn't scratch :D

You hit the nail on the head! :cool:

Hope your out sharing it with the world Nik. Jedi is one very special doggie. And to think when we were there in December he couldn't do anything without itching to be able to get through an entire obedience routine without so much as a scratch is a moment to treasure - never mind the pass that was a bonus.

I know, I can't believe the difference between then and now. I never thought we would get to here! At least not this quickly! I think I owe Jedi's vet dermatologist a HUGE thankyou!

Congrats TerraNik!

We had a great result at the trial today :bottom: ADAC double trial. Two quallies in Open Jumping and one quallie in Novice Agility! :thumbsup: with the agility quallie a first place. Starting to come together!

Yay Kavik!!

Oh and so Soaks doesn't miss out on the lime light... Her last 3 or 4 SFE's have been PERFECT!!! I think she's finally got it - she even did a perfect SFE in the show ring today and that involves a much more thorough exam including teeth! :thumbsup: If she can handle that from a stranger (usually she bum wiggles in the show ring), she can handle an OB SFE!

Edited by TerraNik

Thanks everyone!!! I almost can't believe it!
...and also know how excited you are not because he passed BUT because he didn't scratch :bottom:

You hit the nail on the head! :thumbsup:

I know, I can't believe the difference between then and now. I never thought we would get to here! At least not this quickly! I think I owe Jedi's vet dermatologist a HUGE thankyou!

That is fantastic!

Congrats TerraNik!

We had a great result at the trial today ;) ADAC double trial. Two quallies in Open Jumping and one quallie in Novice Agility! :) with the agility quallie a first place. Starting to come together!

Congratulations! And I thought two passes in one day was good! :)

Yay Kavik!!

Oh and so Soaks doesn't miss out on the lime light... Her last 3 or 4 SFE's have been PERFECT!!! I think she's finally got it - she even did a perfect SFE in the show ring today and that involves a much more thorough exam including teeth! :D If she can handle that from a stranger (usually she bum wiggles in the show ring), she can handle an OB SFE!

Nice work Soaks, well done!

Well done Kaos and Kaviak it's nice to see it all come together!

We had a huge day on at Durack with the Mt gravatt Trial running! not 100% sure if these are all Qs but if they are that makes this the best trial ever

Jock:

JDX: Pass! not 100% sure if he made time, but a really nice first out round

ADX: Pass!! wooooo Finally

GD: Clear, lol you would think 3 years would be enough lol! I'm very proud of him

JDO: Awesome run just the one tunnel refusal and a poped weaver!

SPD: We're still trying to figure it all out but I would say DQ lol

Denver:

JD: DQ he took the tyre back the wrong way lol but he came when he was called!

AD: 2 faults! His weaves were a popathon in this round but its only his 2nd attempt at weaves in a ring and one tunnel refusal cos mum is so much more fun to jump on

ADO: VERRRRY NICE!! Made his contact and weaves and tried the distance, I'm very pleased with him

JDO: Another great round! He almost had the distance but the notorious tunnel that alot of dogs were refusing was his sore point and he poped a weaver :grouphug:

GD: lets not go there lol crazy round!!!!

But for Den who is only very new its all coming together.. Jock had a great day after refusing to run for a few weeks he's back into it all!!

Jock:

JDX: Pass! not 100% sure if he made time, but a really nice first out round

ADX: Pass!! wooooo Finally

GD: Clear, lol you would think 3 years would be enough lol! I'm very proud of him

JDO: Awesome run just the one tunnel refusal and a poped weaver!

SPD: We're still trying to figure it all out but I would say DQ lol

Denver:

JD: DQ he took the tyre back the wrong way lol but he came when he was called!

AD: 2 faults! His weaves were a popathon in this round but its only his 2nd attempt at weaves in a ring and one tunnel refusal cos mum is so much more fun to jump on

ADO: VERRRRY NICE!! Made his contact and weaves and tried the distance, I'm very pleased with him

JDO: Another great round! He almost had the distance but the notorious tunnel that alot of dogs were refusing was his sore point and he poped a weaver :grouphug:

GD: lets not go there lol crazy round!!!!

Geez Smisch, you're making me feel lazy

Well done kids!

Yay Smisch, Jock and Den!!! Congrats!! So happy to see Jock back into it! :grouphug::cry:

Not really a brag from me tonight. OT (novice) was basically a repeat of last weekend. 34 Heelfree, 30 SFE, 37 Recall, COP 0. Silly girl did COP all week, every single time. Then in the ring, I told her to drop and she stared right at me and just stood there... No one knows what her problem is lol! Nice weather this time though :cry: