2010 Brags Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well done Luke.

An Elspan Cocker came third in the AM CCD trial at Gisborne on Sunday. Lovely little girl, so sweet.

That was Tash with Emily. :( They have worked so hard and really deserved it. :)

A huge congratulations to all the winners and new title holders. There have been some excellent results this year.

We have a little brag. Dee got her second novice pass last night with a score of 182, which earnt her a first place in novice on a count back (3 dogs participated, two scratched) and a highest score in trial (7 competitors excluding 4 scratchings). She lost most of her points in the healing as I kept running her into the rope. Perfect score of 30 for change of position, stand for exam and the stays, lost a few for the finish on the recall (34/40) and got 28 for the heeling.

Very proud of my clever girl :) One more to go :(

Congratulations :o :o When is your next trial?

Well done Luke.

An Elspan Cocker came third in the AM CCD trial at Gisborne on Sunday. Lovely little girl, so sweet.

That was Tash with Emily. :happydance: They have worked so hard and really deserved it. :laugh:

A huge congratulations to all the winners and new title holders. There have been some excellent results this year.

We have a little brag. Dee got her second novice pass last night with a score of 182, which earnt her a first place in novice on a count back (3 dogs participated, two scratched) and a highest score in trial (7 competitors excluding 4 scratchings). She lost most of her points in the healing as I kept running her into the rope. Perfect score of 30 for change of position, stand for exam and the stays, lost a few for the finish on the recall (34/40) and got 28 for the heeling.

Very proud of my clever girl :happydance: One more to go :laugh:

A night that you would like to bottle I think Terranik. To have 2 passes on the one night + a title is special :)

:provoke: to your little allergy man Woooo Hooooooo

Absolutely! I am THRILLED! It was a great night for my friend too - she managed to take the novice ring with a 196! So for all three dogs to get through was brilliant!

The three of them together -

5130241526_82bef40b41.jpg

A night that you would like to bottle I think Terranik. To have 2 passes on the one night + a title is special :)

:) to your little allergy man Woooo Hooooooo

Absolutely! I am THRILLED! It was a great night for my friend too - she managed to take the novice ring with a 196! So for all three dogs to get through was brilliant!

The three of them together -

5130241526_82bef40b41.jpg

:( ;) :scold: Lovely photo too!