2010 Brags Thread

Cindy & I have a brag!

AM CCD pass with a score of 84-not placed.

PM CCD pass with a score of 88-2nd on a countback.

Highest aggregate CCD score and TITLE!

My little champion even dropped in cold grass! Well she did once in the AM trial and by the PM it was warmer for the little darling!

Whoo hoo!!! Well done, good to see it continued to go well after I left. Well done on your title and a lovely place and highest aggregate too - not bad at all.

Bronte ended up having Bowen Therapy this afternoon and the therapist said she was in all sorts of bother and I should have a different dog tomorrow - hopefully not a clingy emotional one like I had today.

Thanks-it was good chatting today.

I am glad you found a reason for her strageness.-she sure was not a happy girl.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well done Sue and CIndy - is this the same dog you were complaining about earlier in the week :rofl:

The first of many I hope Kavik - well done

The dog I was complaining about still does not like our back garden. The handler took a deep breath and rleaxed-afterall the trial was not in that scarey garden.

Well done to everyone on their awesome results :rofl:

Darcy scored a 2nd in Open today to finish off her Open title.

She missed one position in the heeling in the first time in her trialling career and subsequently copped a caning in the heeling score despite the fact that she worked really well today. Mixed feelings on today - disappointed not to finish on a really nice score, relieved that I can go back to full time training agility where the time I put in is far more rewarded. :rofl:

We maintained the most important criteria all the way through though CD and CDX - that she is happy to be in the ring. :rofl:

She missed one position in the heeling in the first time in her trialling career and subsequently copped a caning in the heeling score despite the fact that she worked really well today. Mixed feelings on today - disappointed not to finish on a really nice score, relieved that I can go back to full time training agility where the time I put in is far more rewarded. :rofl:

We maintained the most important criteria all the way through though CD and CDX - that she is happy to be in the ring. :rofl:

Top work Jess and goodonya for getting Darcy's CDX title.

Well done Jess :rofl: Brookie also missed a position in Open today which gave him a second place. They can all have brain fart moments but as you say, the most important thing is to keep the great attitude.

Congratulations everybody on there recent brags. Havent been on here lately have had lots of computer problems but hopefully will be soon rectified and shall be on here lol but I just had to share this as I am so proud of my girls and there achievements this year

Xena my 12 year old coolie won the Top Snooker Master Award and Inka won the Top Gambler Master Award and the big news is that Gabby won 6 awards yep you heard right 6 SACA awards. I am so proud of her she won Top Jumping Award that is the accomulation of all of her jumping open and master passes together. Top Novice Snooker Award, Top OPen Agility Award, Top Open Jumping Award, Top Master Agility Award, Top Master Jumping Award. Also this year she got her obedience champion title and she won the State Aglity and Jumping titles in Master and Open Jumping and Master Agility and in the State Games Titles Strategic Pairs Novice with her brother and Master Gamblers as well. I am so proud of my girls

cheers

Danni and the girls