2010 Brags Thread

Not much of a brag from me today. We had a double obedience trial, Jess entered in open (which is her second open trial). AM trial, she didn't do COP and PM trial she didn't do DOR. Both trials she lied down in sit stays!! Seems she doesn't wanna drop when she needs too, but will happily drop when she's not meant to! But apart from stays, she passed all exercises, but just over both trials! :laugh: funny dog, we'll try again tomorrow I guess!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was warm out there though DSO. So glad I didn't enter the afternoon trial :laugh: . Not holding out any hope for us tomorrow its going to be a very warm day and if today is anything to go by I think Ness is a little sore so we might yet scratch. Will see how she is when I get her up in the morning.

My brag is that out of 14 exercises in UD/Open (including the little parts of UD as separate exercises - Ness only failed 2 out of the 14) and the 2 she failed in UD weren't disaster fails.

I suppose I should say she managed an Open quallie. Wasn't pretty by any stretch of the imagination but still not bad for my 10 year old :laugh:.

Edited by ness

Posting a huge brag for Ptolomy as she doesn't have internet access at the moment. What a Royal she had with her Toller kids!!!! Not only winning the obedience with Cider and Scoota last Sunday, today Scoota took out both Masters Gamblers and Masters Snooker!!!! :laugh::):laugh: Go the obedience dogs!!!!

It was warm out there though DSO. So glad I didn't enter the afternoon trial :laugh: . Not holding out any hope for us tomorrow its going to be a very warm day and if today is anything to go by I think Ness is a little sore so we might yet scratch. Will see how she is when I get her up in the morning.

My brag is that out of 14 exercises in UD/Open (including the little parts of UD as separate exercises - Ness only failed 2 out of the 14) and the 2 she failed in UD weren't disaster fails.

I suppose I should say she managed an Open quallie. Wasn't pretty but any stretch of the imagination but still not bad for my 10 year old :).

At least she got an open quallie, ness :laugh: ! Apparently qualifying is too much to expect from Jess :)

Nice work in UD too! :)

I'm back from Logan's trial with excellent news!!! Ella got her 3rd pass tonight and her title with 185/200!!!! :laugh::laugh::):):) Now I just need to get her to tidy up a bit so I can get some scores in the 190s!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations!!! :( The last leg is always the hardest!

I'm back from Logan's trial with excellent news!!! Ella got her 3rd pass tonight and her title with 185/200!!!! :D :D :D :D :D Now I just need to get her to tidy up a bit so I can get some scores in the 190s!

I'm back from Logan's trial with excellent news!!! Ella got her 3rd pass tonight and her title with 185/200!!!! :( :D :D :wave::rofl: Now I just need to get her to tidy up a bit so I can get some scores in the 190s!

WOW Seita!! That is FANTASTIC news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D You've put a lot of work into her! Well done! OC is on it's way!! Think this might make an appearance in your 2011 goals, eh? :rofl:

I'm back from Logan's trial with excellent news!!! Ella got her 3rd pass tonight and her title with 185/200!!!! :thumbsup::eek::):) :D Now I just need to get her to tidy up a bit so I can get some scores in the 190s!

:eek:

Well Ness managed to back up yesterdays Open pass with another much more respectable 186 today :eek: . Good girl - it was warm and she still managed to put in a nice performance. The less said about her UD performance the better though :eek: .

I will say for the first time in my life I contemplated not taking a dog into stays while I was a pass (and even on a placing). What I thought might happen did eventuate really wish they would adopt the two sets of stays suggestion that seems to occur in WA with having non-qualifying and qualifying stays. A dog who wasn't on a pass and who is known to be unreliable in stays broke and tried to leave the ring before we had even started. Then the handler retrieved it and it went after the BC next to it.

You half expect it in CCD and Novice but geez you wouldn't anticipate that sort of issue in Open.

Ok my rant for the day - Rivsky has a brag so hopefully she will come in and share it :thumbsup: .

Edited by ness

No brags from me again, Jess did a lovely novice recall in open today :)! Argh! Most of her ringwork was really messy but somehow she got some decent scores :eek:

Well done to Seita and Ella, that's great news!! :eek:

And congrats ness too :D

Ok my rant for the day - Rivsky has a brag so hopefully she will come in and share it :thumbsup: .

^I did see some very nice work from a certain Toller out there today :)