2010 Brags Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We had a great afternoon a the Gold Coast Trial. Heaps of fun and some really nice work by both puppies.

This was CK in Excellent Agility

And his sister getting her AD title......

Off to the Grand Prix next week. :laugh: Can't wait!!

Yay CK it was an awesome run :D lol I still love it "What dog was that it wasn't CK" Congrats you guys were awesome!

Ella got another Quallie in UD tonight at Gold Coast!!! She ended up on 183 and 2nd place with a substantial for missing a sit (whoops!)!!! Only one more for her title!!! :):(

Yay Ella Nic I'll put together a vid later on for you.. Minus the seekback ;) hahahaha I dunno who was more nervous about that us watching or you handling... she was very through.. Congrats it was awesome to see a top dog at work!

Well Den and I had a great day.. 1st round of agility Stressed out about his lead being taken away..but then still managed a Q and 3rd in ADX 3/5 :) 2nd round was horrible so many tricky bits we had a weave issue and he forgot his aframe colour but somehow managed a 2nd place and NQ.. Go Den ;)

It was great catching up and meeting a few more DOLers.. now its a little over 2 weeks till the next comp.. running a-frame here we come

Well no doubt Ptolomy and Bedazzledx2 are still at the Royal but I hear there were some very impressive performances by all of the kids today - Moo, Beans, Soggy and Brookie all sound like they were on fire - but will leave them to fill in the details.

Well done guys impressive performance once again.

Hope there is video :) .

Thoroughly deserved and I am sure there will be plenty of celebrating into the small hours of tomorrow :( .

Edited by ness

We had a great afternoon a the Gold Coast Trial. Heaps of fun and some really nice work by both puppies.

This was CK in Excellent Agility

And his sister getting her AD title......

Off to the Grand Prix next week. :) Can't wait!!

Missed this earlier - great work AD! can't wait to start agility :(

I FINALLY have a brag!

Sindy got her first CCD pass today at Melton.

I am over the moon-she was a trooper!

Well done, Sue & Cindy. Beautiful day for it.

We were supposed to be at Melton in CCD ring too, but I realised two days after the entries closed that I forgot to enter - doofus! Oh well, on to Eastern instead.

Are you entering any others in the Melb region soon? If so, we might see you in the CCD ring, we are sitting on one pass also.

Well no doubt Ptolomy and Bedazzledx2 are still at the Royal but I hear there were some very impressive performances by all of the kids today - Moo, Beans, Soggy and Brookie all sound like they were on fire - but will leave them to fill in the details.

Well done guys impressive performance once again.

Hope there is video :) .

Thoroughly deserved and I am sure there will be plenty of celebrating into the small hours of tomorrow :( .

Can't wait for the results :)

Come on Ptolomy! I know what it is but it is such a good brag I can't wait for her to post it :(

Some excellent obedience work today at the Royal, a very enjoyable day.

ETA: forgot to say well done Sue & Cind, Janba and also Luke, have you got any video yet??? :) :)

Edited by amypie

Just got home after a long day and we have a longer one tomorrow with the Agility and Jumping.

Scoota won Open on 196 with Brookie 2nd on 195 and Beans 3rd (not sure of her score) Brookie was 2nd in UD as well.

Ptolomy's new kid Cider put in an outstanding round to win on perfect points in CCD Very well deserved and just lovely to watch. She is going to be the star of the future!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: ;) :)

:) amypie reckon they are out celebrating too hard to come and post brags although Ptolomy doesn't have net access until Tuesday so presume bedazzledx2 will come along and post when they have finished :rofl: .

Just got home after a long day and we have a longer one tomorrow with the Agility and Jumping.

Scoota won Open on 196 with Brookie 2nd on 195 and Beans 3rd (not sure of her score) Brookie was 2nd in UD as well.

Ptolomy's new kid Cider put in an outstanding round to win on perfect points in CCD Very well deserved and just lovely to watch. She is going to be the star of the future!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: ;) :)

:rofl: amypie reckon they are out celebrating too hard to come and post brags although Ptolomy doesn't have net access until Tuesday so presume bedazzledx2 will come along and post when they have finished :clap: .

Well done Ptolomy, Bedazzled, Brookie, Beans, Scoota and the new star Cider :):rofl:

Ptolomy's new kid Cider put in an outstanding round to win on perfect points in CCD Very well deserved and just lovely to watch. She is going to be the star of the future!!!! :):thumbsup::rofl::)

:clap: amypie reckon they are out celebrating too hard to come and post brags although Ptolomy doesn't have net access until Tuesday so presume bedazzledx2 will come along and post when they have finished :clap: .

Woohoo way to go ;) :thumbsup::rofl:

Good luck for tomorrow ;)