2010 Brags Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow - so many huge results in here!! Huge congrats to Bedazzled and Ptolomy on their Royal successes!! Those boys are just amazing!! wish I could bottle them up ;)

Well done Ness!!!!!! You must be mega proud of your lil girl Ness! No mean feat at 10 years young :banghead:

FHRP - WOW agility champion!!!!!! Amazing effort!! congrats to you and your boy!

;) yep I am certainly mega proud of her and she got spoiled all day while we were at the agility trial because she wasn't entered in anything. Kenz hmmm it was a little mixed - no quallies and all I can say is bloody BC bars :happydance2: . But she had fun and guess there is always the next trial :banghead: .

:banghead: Congrats to everyone on their awesome Stuff sounds like good weekends all round...

My old man Jock pulled a miracle out of thin air today Q 1st and TITLE in ADX..

Now I'm not sure how many of your are aware that Jock is 10yrs old and he only came to me when he was 6.. The last 2 years have been our major turning point with picking up 7 titles, 1 state Championship (Strategic pairs) and ALOT of placings :happydance2: I couldn't be more thrilled... He's been doing agility for 4years in October.

We have ONE Excellent Snooker Q remaining now hopefully Jock will stay true to form and Gain that one last Q.. and once thats done its all over red rover..

Den had an awesome Day.. Could kick myself for his JDM run... DON'T TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THE DOG FOR A SINGLE SECOND... I lost site of him doing a cross of some form and over a bar he goes.. and we'd managed to pull off the difficult stuff.. and there are only 10 weavers again.. ;) but he was enthusiastic so thats the main thing :happydance:

What a brilliant weekend you guys had.

A huge congratulations to:

Bedazzled & Brooklyn and Ptolomy & Scoota at the Adelaide Royal

Ness - you cannot keep an old girl away

Smoothgirl and Bronte - one of many I am sure

Sas and Dante - the Dane challenges are paying off brilliantly, even if he does not look impressed with his ribbon :)

FHRP and Rogan - a stunning photo

:laugh::laugh::laugh::bolt::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:

Thank you to everyone for the congratulations! I have the Ag Ch title certificate in my hot little hand already, gotta love Dogs ACT :laugh:

Congratulations also to everyone's successes over the weekend, what a lot there were!!

I just have to brag :p Today my Vizsla, Rogan, gained his final Master Agility win for his Agility Champion Title!!!!!! Not so long ago I didn't even dare dream he could become an Agility Champion, but after going through his cards I realised he was closer than I thought. Today my very special boy did it ;)

4979331498_e030686385.jpg

:laugh::happydance: :happydance: :) :)

Woweeeeeee congratulations FHRP! A magnificent achievement! What a beautiful photo, one to treasure, that's for sure! Is he the first Ag Ch Vizsla in Aus?

Well done sas, great to see a Dane in the ring, he looks very impressive. We had a full coat Afghan and a Shiba Inu in our class yesterday, I love seeing the more uncommon breeds out there showing their stuff, its excellent PR.

Congrats everyone, great results.

Edited by SmoothieGirl

Just a Quick Catch up from me.. Had a Trial on friday fully expecting it to be jocks last..

LITTLE BRAT.. apparently he's not ready to quit yet.. Q and 5th in Masters jumping after many months of me refusing to enter him in it... Excellent snooker argh could have kicked up both.. Got to the dog walk had the aframe to go pulled up with a beautiful contact and then we got off and I turned in and back up the dog walk he goes.. :) Was devastated

Den was alright.. he was a stress-head for his Excellent snooker round cos someone took away his leash :laugh: shock horror.. so we had a jumpy round but managed clear and then we were told we were in a run-off for 3rd.. Well I decided to go for more points this time round and we did it Q and 3rd in his first ever SDX run.. :love: good boy.. Masters jumping I lost him at the 2nd last obstacle but he wouldn't have made time.. Open had fantastic distance :(

Woo Hoo !!! Well done Abby and TerraNik!!! :):laugh:

Did I miss yours and Ptolomy's brags from today??????????????????

I'd like to know how they went to. I'm sure they have plenty of brags between them and can't wait to find out how Cider did in her debut.

Just got back from Bunbury. That new road is great but boring as bat sh*t!!!!! Morning trial Brookie won UD on 195, Scoota won Open on 195 and Cider put in a brilliant debut and won on 197 :laugh:

Afternoon trial Brookie put in another really nice round and won on 194, Scoota second on 193.

RubyStar was on a nice pass and going for first place but unfortunately sat up in the down stay. A car backfired during the sit stays which unsettled all of the dogs and although she held it together for the sit she failed the down...bumma!

Edited by bedazzledx2