2010 Brags Thread

I just have to brag :thumbsup: Today my Vizsla, Rogan, gained his final Master Agility win for his Agility Champion Title!!!!!! Not so long ago I didn't even dare dream he could become an Agility Champion, but after going through his cards I realised he was closer than I thought. Today my very special boy did it :rofl:

4979331498_e030686385.jpg

WOOOHOOOOO Love the photo too!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Huge congratulations :rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup::rofl: Thats a fantastic achievement!!!!

I just have to brag :rofl: Today my Vizsla, Rogan, gained his final Master Agility win for his Agility Champion Title!!!!!! Not so long ago I didn't even dare dream he could become an Agility Champion, but after going through his cards I realised he was closer than I thought. Today my very special boy did it :rofl:

I just have to brag :) Today my Vizsla, Rogan, gained his final Master Agility win for his Agility Champion Title!!!!!! Not so long ago I didn't even dare dream he could become an Agility Champion, but after going through his cards I realised he was closer than I thought. Today my very special boy did it :cry:

That is just an awesome Pic. WELL DONE on the title too.

We had a fantastic night at Suncoast agility last night.

Xena - purple card (first place) in advanced jumping, card and first in jumpers game, card and first with Ripley her pairs partner (those two were born to run together) and first place in open a jumping - I got in her way and she knocked one bar.

this is her advanced jumping run - a couple of small mistakes, but still pretty good.

An her jumpers run. :)

CK had a really good night too - weavers still the weak point, but getting better. He managed first place in his intermediate agility run (one bar down), got a card in his jumpers run and a third place in his Intermediate jumping run - one fault.

this is his agility run.

And his jumpers run......He still managed a card - in this game faults counted towards time, but only time so as long as you were far enough under time you could make as many errors as you liked.

We have a small brag, we took part in our club obedience comp today and we took second place in our group :cry: I am very very happy with my boy, I was just hoping for a pass to move onto the next class but he was very focused AND most importantly he never lay down in his sit stay :):cry:

DSC03402.jpg

Edited by Mas1981

I just have to brag :cry: Today my Vizsla, Rogan, gained his final Master Agility win for his Agility Champion Title!!!!!! Not so long ago I didn't even dare dream he could become an Agility Champion, but after going through his cards I realised he was closer than I thought. Today my very special boy did it :cry:

Congrats FHRP, well done, what a great achievement. :) Go the Gundogs!!

If i try and remember everyone who has done well this weekend, I will leave someone out, :cry:

So......................................

HUGE CONGATS TO EVERYONE for excellent results at all levels of comp with your gorgeous doggies

:cry::):laugh:

Ness, i think you are thinking of Leo Kuipers :) He used to live/judge in Adelaide when I was just a "slip of a girl" trialling my very first Cardigan Corgi. He moved on to the ACT.

I just have to brag :laugh: Today my Vizsla, Rogan, gained his final Master Agility win for his Agility Champion Title!!!!!! Not so long ago I didn't even dare dream he could become an Agility Champion, but after going through his cards I realised he was closer than I thought. Today my very special boy did it :)

WOW well done! You and your dogs are on FIRE!!!!! Multi-talented, I'm in awe :)

Well done Candice and Mason! Second place, awesome!! :)

Well done AD with your agility stars and congrats SG and Bronte on your first CCD pass! :cry:

Whoops, knew I'd forget someone! Well done Sally and Ness on your Open win :cry:

Edited by RubyStar

Bronte got her first pass at CCD today with 83!!! Need to get her motivated and more attentive in her heel work, but everything else was brilliant. She's a good little doggie.

Well done team Smoothiegirl :rofl::):):rofl::laugh::):cry::cry:

I am very happy for you SG, and Bronte is a very clever girl. Bet both of you are sporting big smiles this afternoon. :rofl:

Mr Dante had his 2nd trial today and he passed WOOOHOOO and much better work that last week too and ended up coming in 2nd.

The trial started out with 14 then by the time the group stays were on we were down to 4 and then after Sit Stays we were down to 3!

Some photos from today:

ccd1.jpgccd2.jpgccd3.jpgCCD4.jpgccd5.jpg

And look how impressed he looks :banghead:

Dante_Ribbon.jpg