2010 Brags Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congratulations on everyones brag. Rubystar and Milli good video and Vickie and Trims gawd she was fast and Scoota and Brookie and Seita and Ella well done on your UD pass Is that your first time in UD?

Not my first time, this was our 5th trial together but Ella is the first dog I've trained up to UD so I still feel very inexperienced in the ring! :eek:

Back from the interclub Obedience challenge where the old girl Ness was selected for the Open class. She was positively feral and the judge found it hard to believe she would be 10 shortly. Anyway blow me away but she managed to win the class :( . Hmmm we lost way to many points for anticipating finishes - bloody dog but she was the best of the lot and had so much fun in there :) .

Way to go Ness monster :laugh: .

Congratulations Ness!!!! Hope you gave her a very big jackpot!!! :(

Back from the interclub Obedience challenge where the old girl Ness was selected for the Open class. She was positively feral and the judge found it hard to believe she would be 10 shortly. Anyway blow me away but she managed to win the class :) . Hmmm we lost way to many points for anticipating finishes - bloody dog but she was the best of the lot and had so much fun in there :p .

Way to go Ness monster :laugh: .

Yep she sure did get a jackpot :laugh: . The judge was Kuipers or somebody like that - an interstate judge. Ness wasn't very use to having to sit patiently in front for more than about 3 seconds while the judge walked in behind and then asked for you to finish your dog. That and we decided that a DB must be retrieved by picking it up on the end :( . I had to laugh though really her finishes were very nice considering I lost track of the number she anticipated (think it was 3 :) :p :D :( ).

We did come home with 3 huge cups so I'll have to hope I can get a photo before I have to give the 2 over to the club on Tuesday night.

Edited by ness

Back from the Adelaide Royal where we have a brag :laugh: Brookie won UD on 195 the first day and Ptolomy's Scoota won Open with a magnificent round scoring 199 on the second day!!! Good kids :( Tough conditions with lots of distractions happening. Had I known that the area where we did scent was the marshalling area for the show dogs all week I think I would have elected to use the mat for the first time! Note to self...check these things out next time :) The boys did really well and there was some lovely work by lots of dogs demonstrated to the public who were very appreciative, sometimes applauding before the exercise was finished! Gotta love a Royal!!!!

Edited by bedazzledx2

Yeah sorry bedazzledx2 I shoulda mentioned it to you :laugh: . Brooklyn and Scoota both did you guys proud though and it was so nice to see them working again in person and doing so well. Somebody who had been at the Royal in open commented on both Scoota and Brookie and on how well they worked.

You both have every right to be thrilled with the performance your boys put in.

Figured I'd leave you to brag about it here rather than spoil all the glory.

Way to go Brookie and Scoota.

Edited by ness

Back from the Adelaide Royal where we have a brag :laugh: Brookie won UD on 195 the first day and Ptolomy's Scoota won Open with a magnificent round scoring 199 on the second day!!! Good kids ;) Tough conditions with lots of distractions happening. Had I known that the area where we did scent was the marshalling area for the show dogs all week I think I would have elected to use the mat for the first time! Note to self...check these things out next time :D The boys did really well and there was some lovely work by lots of dogs demonstrated to the public who were very appreciative, sometimes applauding before the exercise was finished! Gotta love a Royal!!!!

Huge Congrats. :vomit: from his NSW fan club.

I just have to brag :thumbsup: Today my Vizsla, Rogan, gained his final Master Agility win for his Agility Champion Title!!!!!! Not so long ago I didn't even dare dream he could become an Agility Champion, but after going through his cards I realised he was closer than I thought. Today my very special boy did it :rofl:

4979331498_e030686385.jpg