2010 Brags Thread

I don't usually get a chance to brag, so here goes. My Longhair Wei, Marlo, passed her test 3 today and gained her Track & Search Dog Title (TSD).

:o Yay go Marlo!! I have a soft spot for wei's because I hang out with SparkyTansy and co at shows :( Huge congrats on your title :D

Thanks valleycbr - we are stoked and can't wait to do the urban tracks at night. Your keeping good company with ST and Co.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't usually get a chance to brag, so here goes. My Longhair Wei, Marlo, passed her test 3 today and gained her Track & Search Dog Title (TSD).

:o Yay go Marlo!! I have a soft spot for wei's because I hang out with SparkyTansy and co at shows :( Huge congrats on your title :D

Thanks valleycbr - we are stoked and can't wait to do the urban tracks at night. Your keeping good company with ST and Co.

Goodluck! :( I will most likely be pursuing tracking next year with my Chessie.

Luke well done. :D

I am so glad that I am not the only idiot handler who trialled today.

We had Sunbury's double obedience trial today and if I did not have to pick up dog meat I would not have gone. The conditions were feral with constant wind and rain and the grounds under water. We did have sunshine for about 10 minutes though in the arvo.

Dee and I were in novice. We came third in the first trial with a score of 120/200 :( All of the seven dogs (4 scratchings) had a lot of trouble dropping (not surprisingly) and sitting and 5 dogs totally lost it in the figure of 8s. Dee got 12/40 for heeling, yep lost it in the figure of 8, 20/20 stand for exam, 28/40 recall (stood up and shock the rain off just as I was about to call her), change of position 0/40 (would not drop) and stays 60/60. First place was a GSD with 186 and second place was a BC with 180. Both of them worked beautifully.

Second trial we came second with 147/200 :rofl: Again all of the seven dogs (5 scratchings) had a lot of trouble dropping (not surprisingly) and sitting. Dee got 18/40 for heeling, yep lost it in the figure of 8 and would not drop, 16/20 stand for exam (anticipated the stand), 13/40 for recall (did not sit after the lead off, came in crooked and sat behind me on the finish), change of position 40/40 :o and stays 60/60 :( . First place was the same GSD from the morning with 157.

Then on the way home we got hit be a landslide with a falling tree that took out my left hand side mirror and had to pass 4 flooded creeks/river (Bruces creek twice which was just starting to flow over the road, Plenty River which was at the roads edge, but had flooded the oval and Lions park on either side of the road, and Scrubby Creek which was just about to go over the road, along with the aqueduct). Needless to say we will not be going anywhere tonight or tomorrow.

Sounds like awful conditions! :( Glad you got home ok! Better luck next time!

Luke well done. :D

I am so glad that I am not the only idiot handler who trialled today.

We had Sunbury's double obedience trial today and if I did not have to pick up dog meat I would not have gone. The conditions were feral with constant wind and rain and the grounds under water. We did have sunshine for about 10 minutes though in the arvo.

Dee and I were in novice. We came third in the first trial with a score of 120/200 :rofl: All of the seven dogs (4 scratchings) had a lot of trouble dropping (not surprisingly) and sitting and 5 dogs totally lost it in the figure of 8s. Dee got 12/40 for heeling, yep lost it in the figure of 8, 20/20 stand for exam, 28/40 recall (stood up and shock the rain off just as I was about to call her), change of position 0/40 (would not drop) and stays 60/60. First place was a GSD with 186 and second place was a BC with 180. Both of them worked beautifully.

Second trial we came second with 147/200 :) Again all of the seven dogs (5 scratchings) had a lot of trouble dropping (not surprisingly) and sitting. Dee got 18/40 for heeling, yep lost it in the figure of 8 and would not drop, 16/20 stand for exam (anticipated the stand), 13/40 for recall (did not sit after the lead off, came in crooked and sat behind me on the finish), change of position 40/40 :o and stays 60/60 :( . First place was the same GSD from the morning with 157.

Then on the way home we got hit be a landslide with a falling tree that took out my left hand side mirror and had to pass 4 flooded creeks/river (Bruces creek twice which was just starting to flow over the road, Plenty River which was at the roads edge, but had flooded the oval and Lions park on either side of the road, and Scrubby Creek which was just about to go over the road, along with the aqueduct). Needless to say we will not be going anywhere tonight or tomorrow.

Weibritty congratulations on a brilliant result especially this weather :(

Well done xena and Gabby, and good luck for tonight.

Thanks Grumpette. Well done to everyone in Victoria who braved it and attempted to do obedience and agility in the attrocious conditions we had today. However down at Morwell the weather was kind to us and it only started to rain after the tracking trial had finished. :o

congratulations on everybody else's brags. Last night was a bit of ummmmm flop. We failed both master agility and open agility ummmm handler error :love: Have to wait in a couple of weeks for the next lot of agility. Wednesday and Thursday we have ud and open so i will see how we will go At the moment its raining at least the weather is not as bad as last night with the wind that we had that had taken out lots of trees

I have a brag!!!! I'm soo excited!!! I went to Toowoomba in the pouring rain today without much hope of getting a Quallie but Ella had other plans and we got our first leg with 181 and 2nd place!!! :laugh::rofl:

Oh wow awesome stuff!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! :):laugh:

Millie was outstanding today RS What a good girlie!!!! Ruby was working beautifully too but that bloody stand for examination gets her evertime...she's just too friendly :laugh:

I have a brag :laugh:

Millie had her Novice obedience debut this morning. She scored 197/200 and first place :):rofl:

I am so proud of my Millie Moo!!!!!!!

On a completely different topic.... blonde bimbo of a Labrador, going free to good home :champagne:

Millie was outstanding today RS What a good girlie!!!! Ruby was working beautifully too but that bloody stand for examination gets her evertime...she's just too friendly :laugh:

I'm watching Millie's round back, it's not as neat as I would have liked and to be honest, I think the score was a little too generous :champagne: But hey, I will take it :laugh: She heels too far away from me. Have to try and fix that.

Ruby's heelwork was much better than Millie's I have to say, but she can't keep the SFE together! Oh and DOR today was non-existent :) Maybe one day she will pull all the exercises together. And then she'll go on to fail the stays :rofl:

Currently uploading video now, will post link when done!

Edited by RubyStar