2010 Brags Thread

:p

This is my favourite for the day - Xena's open jumping. She is so fast at the moment. I looked back at her coming over the broad jump and could not believe how hard she was driving. :D

I have to smile watching this run AD you were so controlled to begin with and then the second half you had to pull your finger out and the faster you went the faster Xena went :D Well done - and the best bit you both looked to really enjoy yourselves :( Now if only all the runs were like this :)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:(

This is my favourite for the day - Xena's open jumping. She is so fast at the moment. I looked back at her coming over the broad jump and could not believe how hard she was driving. :D

I have to smile watching this run AD you were so controlled to begin with and then the second half you had to pull your finger out and the faster you went the faster Xena went :D Well done - and the best bit you both looked to really enjoy yourselves ;) Now if only all the runs were like this :)

LOL x 2. That was the funny bit. Most people with quickish dogs really struggled after the first 9 hurdles or so because they were technical, but not a lot of running. After that it was all down hill. :p The other funny bit was that all the training where I just scream at Xena seems to be working......She had every right to take that jump :D , but for the first time ever listened to my pleas. :(

The other funny bit was that all the training where I just scream at Xena seems to be working......She had every right to take that jump :rofl: , but for the first time ever listened to my pleas. :)

Argh creative handling - its beautiful when it works :love:

The other funny bit was that all the training where I just scream at Xena seems to be working......She had every right to take that jump :rofl: , but for the first time ever listened to my pleas. :)

Argh creative handling - its beautiful when IF it works :love:

We have a big brag from today - I'm still a bit in shock over this one. :)

Darcy scored her Novice Obedience title this morning with a 1st place, highest associate in trial and highest in trial overall. :rofl: To top it off, despite being a bit tired and flat she also gained a pass and 2nd on a countback for second this afternoon. She also won highest associate again, and the 1st place dog who won on the countback scored the HIT this arvo so she was right up there.

I'm so unbelievably proud of her, she got so many comments today on how well she worked and some laughs over our games outside the ring. Not bad for a dog who used to completely switch off in the ring - I swore black and blue I would not put her through a trial until she enjoyed the game, and to be honest I didn't think we'd make it. :laugh:

Now we get to play with the big kids in Open, first trial is in August. :)

Edited by Jess.

We have a big brag from today - I'm still a bit in shock over this one. :laugh:

Darcy scored her Novice Obedience title this morning with a 1st place, highest associate in trial and highest in trial overall. :eek: To top it off, despite being a bit tired and flat she also gained a pass and 2nd on a countback for second this afternoon. She also won highest associate again, and the 1st place dog who won on the countback scored the HIT this arvo so she was right up there.

I'm so unbelievably proud of her, she got so many comments today on how well she worked and some laughs over our games outside the ring. Not bad for a dog who used to completely switch off in the ring - I swore black and blue I would not put her through a trial until she enjoyed the game, and to be honest I didn't think we'd make it. :rofl:

What a super effort - no wonder you are proud :)

Well done!

Well done Jess!

We had a good day at a very busy ADC trial. Qually and 9th place in Novice Jumping - he was a good boy :rofl: There were a LOT of entries and 1st place ran nearly half of SCT. Novice Agility he again got distracted and decided to visit kids sitting ringside :) but this time after I went and got him I was able to get him to focus enough to finish the course, so that was an improvement. I also entered RQH Jumping for an extra run. Was a difficult course and I got lost and forgot where I was going :laugh::)

We have a big brag from today - I'm still a bit in shock over this one. :eek:

Darcy scored her Novice Obedience title this morning with a 1st place, highest associate in trial and highest in trial overall. :cheer: To top it off, despite being a bit tired and flat she also gained a pass and 2nd on a countback for second this afternoon. She also won highest associate again, and the 1st place dog who won on the countback scored the HIT this arvo so she was right up there.

I'm so unbelievably proud of her, she got so many comments today on how well she worked and some laughs over our games outside the ring. Not bad for a dog who used to completely switch off in the ring - I swore black and blue I would not put her through a trial until she enjoyed the game, and to be honest I didn't think we'd make it. :cheer:

:):laugh::rofl:

Well done & all the vey best for open

:):rofl::) Well done, Jess and Darcy. That's super.

And well done Kavik. but hey

I got lost and forgot where I was going
- that's my specialty :eek: LOL - I ruined a really nice Masters Jumping run in Adelaide by leaving out a little pinwheel :cheer::laugh:

Well done Jess :) sounds like you & Darcy have come a long way to now be getting get 1sts when she used to switch off.

Well done too Kavik. I did not see you run at all today, I seem to keep missing your runs. It was a very busy trial with lots going on, so great that you kept his focus.

I am very happy with Miss Trim tonight who won Masters Agility for the 2nd week running :)

Well done Jess :laugh: sounds like you & Darcy have come a long way to now be getting get 1sts when she used to switch off.

Well done too Kavik. I did not see you run at all today, I seem to keep missing your runs. It was a very busy trial with lots going on, so great that you kept his focus.

I am very happy with Miss Trim tonight who won Masters Agility for the 2nd week running :)

Yay Trim :)

Congratulations everybody on your results. I have a half brag - Kenz had her second agility trial today and ran pretty nicely. We had a very shitty JD course in the morning and most people with faster dogs made a bit of a mess of it (some not very nice angles) but Kenz managed to run two very lovely JDO courses - no quallies but some nice stuff happening. We nearly walked away with JD pass in the PM trial but silly handler didn't play it safe and didn't quite support her dog enough into a tunnel so she popped out :) .

Ah well always the next trial :). Hope her older sister's bad run in ADO comes to an end soon. Another great run but with just one bloody missed colour - so can't win this battle.

Well done Jess :laugh: sounds like you & Darcy have come a long way to now be getting get 1sts when she used to switch off.

Go Trim! :) I saw that run - very nice!

Congratulations! :):laugh: Open's a fun class...enjoy! :cheer:

We have a big brag from today - I'm still a bit in shock over this one. :rofl:

Darcy scored her Novice Obedience title this morning with a 1st place, highest associate in trial and highest in trial overall. :cheer: To top it off, despite being a bit tired and flat she also gained a pass and 2nd on a countback for second this afternoon. She also won highest associate again, and the 1st place dog who won on the countback scored the HIT this arvo so she was right up there.

I'm so unbelievably proud of her, she got so many comments today on how well she worked and some laughs over our games outside the ring. Not bad for a dog who used to completely switch off in the ring - I swore black and blue I would not put her through a trial until she enjoyed the game, and to be honest I didn't think we'd make it. :eek:

I got a goal playing hockey today.

Don't normally play on the forward line.

Um...oh yeah, dog stuff...

Frosty got a 2x2 weave finding the right entry from the wrong side about three times, and didn't eat the poles. So we've nearly completed the arc. Fetch has room for improvement.