2010 Brags Thread

Well done Agility Dogs - you had a very busy weekend :eek:

The people running the more experienced dogs are excited and keen to find out how NSW did compared to QLD :)

Qld would have been far better...... :rofl::rofl:

Hmmmmm.......seems they may not have been. :cry::):rofl: NSW won all but a couple of the classes.

We went to the Logan All Breeds trial last night. The puppies only had 2 runs each, but we had a great night. Xena qualified in both JD and AD. Her AD run was really nice (even if naughty handler allowed her to run contacts) 32 seconds with a SCT of 70!!.

JD title for Xena. :rofl:

CK came second in the class with 41 seconds which is not as bad as it sounds - he was as quick over the ground, but held his contacts and was a touch slower in the weavers.

Xena also qualified in JD and won the class with a run just a touch over 19 seconds with a 34 sec SCT. CK's handler let him down in JDX, but he was bouncy and had a heap of fun.

Back for more tonight - gamblers, jumpers and Agility. :cry:

Edited by Agility Dogs

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No brag for me today, because someone thinks its fun to brake sit stays with 10 seconds to go :)

She worked much better today though, and did COP :p

But I'm not talking to her :) Hopefully she'll get her CD title tomorrow at Dover, and that will also mark one year of trialling.

Good luck tomorrow DSO.

No brag here either but I'm sooo proud of Pele. She was sooo close to her first CDX pass at the German Shepherd Dog Club's obedience trial today. She worked beautifully, although DOR was just ok. We were sitting on a pass going into the stays!!!! In the 3 minute group sit-stay with handlers out of sight Pele apparently dropped 15 seconds from the end :) Soooo close :) Never mind I was sooo proud of her and know that she's capable of getting a pass. No roast chicken for Pele today, but I'm sure she'll earn one soon :p

What do you mean no brag Bully - considering you weren't even going to bother to show up Pele did very well - Congratulations.

Now if anybody shouldn't brag it would be me :p . Best not speak about that but she got all her articles right in the ring for a change.

Congratulations Agility Dogs, you have been having a great run lately!

Well done for getting through to stays anyway DSO and fingers crossed for your CD title tomorrow :)

Definitely sounds like something worth bragging about Bully nice work :p

No brag for me today, because someone thinks its fun to brake sit stays with 10 seconds to go :)

But I'm not talking to her :) Hopefully she'll get her CD title tomorrow at Dover, and that will also mark one year of trialling.

lol At least you had only 10 sec to go I had both of my dogs go down 1min and 30 sec and one couldnt even be bothered waiting for me to get out of the ring before laying down arghhhhhhh. Have to rely on my 11.5 year old she can still stay sitting lol

lol At least you had only 10 sec to go I had both of my dogs go down 1min and 30 sec and one couldnt even be bothered waiting for me to get out of the ring before laying down arghhhhhhh. Have to rely on my 11.5 year old she can still stay sitting lol

Ps wont even bother mentioning the ud (losing only 3 points up to signals and than not leaving the start peg)

My occassionally clever dog managed a 3 minute sit stay today and that was even after his UD stays. :thumbsup:

Needless to say he was very well rewarded ;) Good boy Moo :thumbsup:

My occassionally clever dog also stood in the second box - shaking my head - now how many times have I rewarded that NEVER!

It was crappy weather for trialling :mad

Edited by Ptolomy

Hmmm think your occasionally clever dog had been in telepathy mode with my yet to reach UD dog about second boxes and STANDING :mad:mad:mad:mad . Only I suspect we were in the ring before you so therefore it must have gone the other way :thumbsup::thumbsup::mad ;) .

Some great passes and some equally great "so close yet so far" certificates :thumbsup:

I must say I didn't much feel like going anywhere today let alone an agility/jumping trial - something in my tummy was unhappy :mad But as I debated with myself (from 3am) I finally realised that there was no way I was going to waste 50 bucks :mad

Zig has done nothing since the Dally Nationals as he came down with a very mild dose of canine cough and I didn't want to risk it getting worse or spreading it around. We worked on weaving this week and that's it!

The little Devil put in such a great effort all day - I treat the Open Jumping runs as practice for me - some stuff was really good and we missed out on a pass in one run due to my poor set up for the weavers. The first run was purely a warm up as both of us weren't long out of bed :thumbsup: On 3 of the Novice courses it was a case of just one jump down (tough angle), slipped off the table (too fast coming off the A-frame) and overshot the weavers (coming out of the tunnel). However his agility round with one fault was still good enough to get him 1st place and on the last Novice Jumping round for the day he put in a ripper run to get 20.03s Q (SCT 29s) and 2nd place - pipped at the post for 1st by less than one second (Border Collie!) There were lots of angles and tunnel entries were temping for a lot of dogs but he just ran through the angles as if it was a straight run and nailed the entries. I was so pleased with him ;)

My occassionally clever dog managed a 3 minute sit stay today and that was even after his UD stays. :thumbsup:

Needless to say he was very well rewarded :mad Good boy Moo :thumbsup:

My occassionally clever dog also stood in the second box - shaking my head - now how many times have I rewarded that NEVER!

It was crappy weather for trialling :mad

You forgot to mention your occasionally clever dog managed 1st in both Open and UD ;)

You forgot to mention your occasionally clever dog managed 1st in both Open and UD :thumbsup:

Did you do Novice RS?

I opened my eyes at 7.00am and heard the rain...and rolled over and went back to sleep

Yes, dedicated :thumbsup:

Needless to say he was very well rewarded :mad Good boy Moo :thumbsup:

It was crappy weather for trialling ;)

Well done Ptolomy.

The duckdogs love this weather :mad

You forgot to mention your occasionally clever dog managed 1st in both Open and UD ;)

Did you do Novice RS?

I opened my eyes at 7.00am and heard the rain...and rolled over and went back to sleep

I should have done the same :thumbsup:

Just when my dog was starting to become consistent and reliable, pulling off some great heelwork, she decides to give me the middle finger.

It sucks because I KNOW she can do it, she just chooses not to sometimes :mad

Did you do Novice RS?

I should have done the same :thumbsup:

Just when my dog was starting to become consistent and reliable, pulling off some great heelwork, she decides to give me the middle finger.

It sucks because I KNOW she can do it, she just chooses not to sometimes :mad

I was about to send u a message and ask how it went today.