• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats Kyzer and Lexi and their magnificent handlers! :laugh:

Well done Lexi and Kyzer.

Amypie I so enjoyed having someone to walk novice courses with :) now you are in exellent and can walk couses with Ozjen. But you can film for me and be my jackpot person! :confused:

I'll walk them with you, even if we're not trialling :) I enjoy walking them and working it all out, all good practice :)

Congrats Kyzer and Lexi and their magnificent handlers! :)
Well done Lexi and Kyzer.

Amypie I so enjoyed having someone to walk novice courses with :) now you are in exellent and can walk couses with Ozjen. But you can film for me and be my jackpot person! :confused:

I'll walk them with you, even if we're not trialling :p I enjoy walking them and working it all out, all good practice :)

RS I think at least 3 (and maybe 4) labs were in the top three for thier classes/heights and one of those was a 500 lab, so it was up against BC's! :laugh::)

I am so devestated there are no trials for so long! :eat:

Guest Clover
I think someone has stolen my dog and replaced him with a collie wrapped in labrador clothing. A few weeks ago I was bragging that he had cracked 5 seconds in a flyball run for the first time, well now he has run 4.7 seconds two comps in a row and was still running under 5 seconds at the end of the day.

He is doing so well Paul, you must be proud :confused:.

Thanks Clover, I am thrilled, I really thought that he might just crack 5 seconds and that would be it but he has blown away everyone in the club with his new speed. Even better my other dog, after nearly a year and a half in beginners, today completed her first full run without dropping the ball, running around, not even bothering to get the ball or even taking off to chase some dog doing obedience! We may have another speedy lab ready for the nationals. :)

:laugh: Go the 'new' kid too, that is great. It is wonderful when that something clicks in their heads and they get it.

Congratulation on everyone's passes. I am so proud of young Gabby she got a 2nd in open agility. Lovely prizes. It was great meeting everyone. The trial was run great even though Iam buggered. The judges, stewards and all of the workers who organized everything to make sure everything ran smoothly did a brilliant job. Now for the long trip home

What a great Vid Terranik.. I dont understand why you only got 19/20 for recall though.. Still a great display of teamwork there! I love watching the obedience Trials!

It was the sit before the recall... :confused: He usually does a crooked sit when he presents and we've been working really hard on that and he got it! But unfortunately he was too far in front when we halted before the recall. Oh well!

We had a fun ADAA Jumping trial yesterday.

Quallie in the game Jumping Without Weaves and 2nd place :laugh: A fun course with 6 tunnels :confused: Kaos also gave me very nice work in Starters and Intermediate, got his weave entries both times (one right side one left side) and weaved really well. We need to work on our rear crosses though as Kaos pulled off a jump when I did one.

I hope it's OK to come and and a brag since I've never posted in the thread before! I do read it though, enjoying all the DOL dogs achievements :)

I have been very pleased with my GSP over the past two weekends! Last weekend he won his third Restricted Retrieving trial stake up in the Blue Mountains to gain his RRD title :confused: This past weekend we competed at our Royal & State Obedience trials and yesterday Polo won the Open A class at the State Titles with 192 :) Neither weekend was smooth sailing, with Polo bombing out of the retrieving trial on the first bird of the first run on the Saturday and blowing a 190 2nd place in Open obedience this Saturday by laying down in the sit stay, as we were returning :laugh: However I am particularly happy with his obedience work as he has tidied up quite a bit and gave some lovely fronts and finishes which have been a bit sloppy until now. He managed perfect scores in many of the exercises over the weekend although his heeling was not as good as he trains (we don't train during the day which doesn't help I'm sure). So am very pleased with what my young boy has been giving me lately!! We had planned to be at the Agility Nationals these past two weekends, and as much as I would have enjoyed it, I'm kinda glad now we stayed over East :)

Well done Polo! HUge congratulations on such a wonderful achievement!!! :confused: Is he doing any dock diving practice?? :)

Clever boy, of course, I can't allow you to get away without mentioning Rogan. This wonderful boy has so many 'letters' after his name for all sorts of sports that I wouldn't even attempt to remember them all :):laugh:

I hope it's OK to come and and a brag since I've never posted in the thread before! I do read it though, enjoying all the DOL dogs achievements :eat:

I have been very pleased with my GSP over the past two weekends! Last weekend he won his third Restricted Retrieving trial stake up in the Blue Mountains to gain his RRD title :) This past weekend we competed at our Royal & State Obedience trials and yesterday Polo won the Open A class at the State Titles with 192 :) Neither weekend was smooth sailing, with Polo bombing out of the retrieving trial on the first bird of the first run on the Saturday and blowing a 190 2nd place in Open obedience this Saturday by laying down in the sit stay, as we were returning :) However I am particularly happy with his obedience work as he has tidied up quite a bit and gave some lovely fronts and finishes which have been a bit sloppy until now. He managed perfect scores in many of the exercises over the weekend although his heeling was not as good as he trains (we don't train during the day which doesn't help I'm sure). So am very pleased with what my young boy has been giving me lately!! We had planned to be at the Agility Nationals these past two weekends, and as much as I would have enjoyed it, I'm kinda glad now we stayed over East :p

Well done Polo! :confused::laugh: Good to see a retrieving brag in here :)

I hope it's OK to come and and a brag since I've never posted in the thread before! I do read it though, enjoying all the DOL dogs achievements :laugh:

I have been very pleased with my GSP over the past two weekends! Last weekend he won his third Restricted Retrieving trial stake up in the Blue Mountains to gain his RRD title :) This past weekend we competed at our Royal & State Obedience trials and yesterday Polo won the Open A class at the State Titles with 192 :laugh: Neither weekend was smooth sailing, with Polo bombing out of the retrieving trial on the first bird of the first run on the Saturday and blowing a 190 2nd place in Open obedience this Saturday by laying down in the sit stay, as we were returning :laugh: However I am particularly happy with his obedience work as he has tidied up quite a bit and gave some lovely fronts and finishes which have been a bit sloppy until now. He managed perfect scores in many of the exercises over the weekend although his heeling was not as good as he trains (we don't train during the day which doesn't help I'm sure). So am very pleased with what my young boy has been giving me lately!! We had planned to be at the Agility Nationals these past two weekends, and as much as I would have enjoyed it, I'm kinda glad now we stayed over East :rofl:

Well done Polo! :):( Good to see a retrieving brag in here :laugh:

Yeah Well done Polo, retrieving is something that really interests me :laugh:

Yes I thought that when I watched the video. Could it be your footwork? Nice work all round though :laugh:

What a great Vid Terranik.. I dont understand why you only got 19/20 for recall though.. Still a great display of teamwork there! I love watching the obedience Trials!

It was the sit before the recall... :laugh: He usually does a crooked sit when he presents and we've been working really hard on that and he got it! But unfortunately he was too far in front when we halted before the recall. Oh well!

Yes I thought that when I watched the video. Could it be your footwork? Nice work all round though :laugh:

It was the sit before the recall... :laugh: He usually does a crooked sit when he presents and we've been working really hard on that and he got it! But unfortunately he was too far in front when we halted before the recall. Oh well!

He was having a really bad forging day (as you can see in our heelwork pattern...). He's slowly getting over it -- the trial before that he didn't forge and the trial yesterday (forgot to video) he didn't forge either. Sometimes he's just a little TOO enthusiastic and forgets his brain... :party:

Xena got her first novice jumping pass on the weekend. SCT - 39 seconds. Xena's time - 15.19 seconds. Not bad for a little dog! Even better, I didn't get barked at, I don't think either of us had time to breathe. Rate of travel was 6.3m per seconds.

Xena got her first novice jumping pass on the weekend. SCT - 39 seconds. Xena's time - 15.19 seconds. Not bad for a little dog! Even better, I didn't get barked at, I don't think either of us had time to breathe. Rate of travel was 6.3m per seconds.

It was a brilliant run lol poor den was left eating your dust. . Ha ha ha i thought we'd run a good time lol. . Ha ha was i wrong. . I think so lol

It was a brilliant run lol poor den was left eating your dust. . Ha ha ha i thought we'd run a good time lol. . Ha ha was i wrong. . I think so lol

:laugh: Denver's run was pretty good as well - we just both had our skates on for the first run of the day. And remembered to warm her up properly this time!

I'm just soooooooo pleased to have my little girl back after almost 4 months of injury and recovery. She has started to do a few things that I haven't seen from her in a long while - all relate to her confidence. Now I just have to sure up her contacts a little bit and she will be rocketing in all her runs.