2010 Brags Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys

I am on holidays at Robe at the moment borrowing my brothers computer just had to have a little brag as I am so proud of my girls yet again. We have just been to Mount Gambier for the easter weekend doing agility had 28 runs and qualified in 21. Young Gabby got 3 of her ADM passes only a couple more to go we have broken the draught with the weavers I hope. She did them brilliantly. She had 12 runs and passes 8 and she also got top dog over 2 days. Inka got 6 passes out of 8 and Xena my 11 year old got 7 passed out of 8 managing a first place and got beaten of another 1st place by .01 sec. Had an absolute ball. Nice meeting you Leopuppy

Nice to meet you too!!!! Well done on your runs!

Rubystar - WOO HOOOO!!!!!! WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am sooo happy for you!

Wow, BIG stuff everyone, congratulations!

I have issues at the moment. My newish (Christmas) external harddrive has crashed and it appears not to be re-coverable :rofl: and my C drive is telling me its out of space!!!! My camera is a hard drive so I have to download it to regain the space....I think I'm up for new external hard drive....bugga!!! Anyone have any recommendations of brands or brands to avoid?

I've got OH on it for you, he works mostly on website design but does also do a bit of building/re-building as well :laugh:

Just wanted to continue the brags for my Ruby. I am so chuffed with her lately :) Millie has been doing agility this term but doing some practice jumps with Ruby, she was showing more potential. So I've decided to do classes with Ruby so I learn more and then teach Millie on the side with what I learn. So anyhow, assessment was tonight so instead of taking Millie, I decided to take Ruby to see if we could progress to the next class instead of repeating foundation again. Ruby has done no training, the last time she saw agility equipment was 2 years ago doing baby jumps and tunnels, that's about it. So I put Ruby into the assessment because Millie wasn't ready to continue, my baby girl blitzes it!! :):laugh: She never ceases to amaze me :rofl:

Edited by RubyStar

Just wanted to continue the brags for my Ruby. I am so chuffed with her lately :D Millie has been doing agility this term but doing some practice jumps with Ruby, she was showing more potential. So I've decided to do classes with Ruby so I learn more and then teach Millie on the side with what I learn. So anyhow, assessment was tonight so instead of taking Millie, I decided to take Ruby to see if we could progress to the next class instead of repeating foundation again. Ruby has done no training, the last time she saw agility equipment was 2 years ago doing baby jumps and tunnels, that's about it. So I put Ruby into the assessment because Millie wasn't ready to continue, my baby girl blitzes it!! :laugh::cry: She never ceases to amaze me :)

:( You should be chuffed! :) WELL DONE RUBY AND TO YOURSELF!!! :eek::cry: :p

Just wanted to continue the brags for my Ruby. I am so chuffed with her lately :laugh: Millie has been doing agility this term but doing some practice jumps with Ruby, she was showing more potential. So I've decided to do classes with Ruby so I learn more and then teach Millie on the side with what I learn. So anyhow, assessment was tonight so instead of taking Millie, I decided to take Ruby to see if we could progress to the next class instead of repeating foundation again. Ruby has done no training, the last time she saw agility equipment was 2 years ago doing baby jumps and tunnels, that's about it. So I put Ruby into the assessment because Millie wasn't ready to continue, my baby girl blitzes it!! :eek::confused: She never ceases to amaze me :laugh:

Poor Mille has alot to live up to :confused: .

Just wanted to continue the brags for my Ruby. I am so chuffed with her lately :rofl: Millie has been doing agility this term but doing some practice jumps with Ruby, she was showing more potential. So I've decided to do classes with Ruby so I learn more and then teach Millie on the side with what I learn. So anyhow, assessment was tonight so instead of taking Millie, I decided to take Ruby to see if we could progress to the next class instead of repeating foundation again. Ruby has done no training, the last time she saw agility equipment was 2 years ago doing baby jumps and tunnels, that's about it. So I put Ruby into the assessment because Millie wasn't ready to continue, my baby girl blitzes it!! :eek::confused: She never ceases to amaze me :p

Poor Mille has alot to live up to :laugh: .

I'm ashamed to admit it but yes, Ruby is the apple of her mother's eye and poor Millie must feel she has big shoes to fill :rofl: But I'm going to put some serious time back into Millie's obedience, she was doing so well then I slackened off on it. Millie is also a smart girl, just a little, um, psycho? :confused::laugh:

Just wanted to continue the brags for my Ruby. I am so chuffed with her lately :p Millie has been doing agility this term but doing some practice jumps with Ruby, she was showing more potential. So I've decided to do classes with Ruby so I learn more and then teach Millie on the side with what I learn. So anyhow, assessment was tonight so instead of taking Millie, I decided to take Ruby to see if we could progress to the next class instead of repeating foundation again. Ruby has done no training, the last time she saw agility equipment was 2 years ago doing baby jumps and tunnels, that's about it. So I put Ruby into the assessment because Millie wasn't ready to continue, my baby girl blitzes it!! :eek::confused: She never ceases to amaze me :crazy:

Poor Mille has alot to live up to :laugh: .

I'm ashamed to admit it but yes, Ruby is the apple of her mother's eye and poor Millie must feel she has big shoes to fill :rofl: But I'm going to put some serious time back into Millie's obedience, she was doing so well then I slackened off on it. Millie is also a smart girl, just a little, um, psycho? :confused::laugh:

Hey she cant be as psycho as my 12 month old lab :rofl:

RS - of course Millie is psycho - she's a chocolate, isn't she - goes with the territory. :thumbsup:

And wait till you guys hear Kirra (who's 8 and old enough to know better) when I get Rory out of the car when there's agility equipment anywhere around. Major temper tanty screams :thumbsup: - funnily enough, she doesn't do it when he's at obedience class - she doesn't believe in obedience :thumbsup: .

And wait till you guys hear Kirra (who's 8 and old enough to know better) when I get Rory out of the car when there's agility equipment anywhere around. Major temper tanty screams ;) - funnily enough, she doesn't do it when he's at obedience class - she doesn't believe in obedience :thumbsup: .

Hey, I'll swap you one who lurvs obedience, so much so you can hear us in the car 4km before we get to the ground :thumbsup:

We're working on it :thumbsup:

:laugh:

...it's been a while...

Barkly Blue competed in his first agility trial last weekend!!!

2 runs in Novice Jumping.

A third place...one bar down.

and a second place (clear and a pass!)

We had a blast.

:laugh:

...it's been a while...

Barkly Blue competed in his first agility trial last weekend!!!

2 runs in Novice Jumping.

A third place...one bar down.

and a second place (clear and a pass!)

We had a blast.

Hey goodonya Luke - so dare we ask when's the next trial????

and are you still going to do obedience with Barkly Blue?

I still dabble in obedience at home :laugh:

I've been thinking of rejoining the obedience ring at Croydon - I was doing two hours of agility on Sunday morning and adding obedience on a Sunday was out of the question. Now that I'm down to one agility class on a Sunday - I might pop into the practice ring or rejoin the pretrialing class.