2010 Brags Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Team Toller (Alex and Scoota) took out Masters Strategic Pairs tonight - whatarun :)

Those coming over for the Nationals should be scared - really scared :rofl:

Sexi Lexi found a new partner (and a new handler - ME!) and kept all her bars up to take out excellent strat pairs :D

And......................

The OC dog came second in masters gamblers :D :p :p ;) ;) and he was three runs for three passes tonight :) GoodonyaMoo

Here is Team Toller :(

Way to go River and 1st place to boot :angel::(:rofl: :D

Have to have a little brag myself. Good old Xena my 11 year old won open with a 1st place and 190 points. Inka my 8 year old won ud with 190 and Gabby my little 2.5 year old who is scared of the dark cause the boogyman can get you got a first place with 187 so that is her 2nd leg of her obedience champion. Tomorrow we are off to the State Obedience Championship. Too qualify you had to be in the top 10 in the class so all of my girls are in ud and Inka and Xena are in open so I am going to be a bit busy lol

Way to go River and 1st place to boot :(:rofl::( :D

Have to have a little brag myself. Good old Xena my 11 year old won open with a 1st place and 190 points. Inka my 8 year old won ud with 190 and Gabby my little 2.5 year old who is scared of the dark cause the boogyman can get you got a first place with 187 so that is her 2nd leg of her obedience champion. Tomorrow we are off to the State Obedience Championship. Too qualify you had to be in the top 10 in the class so all of my girls are in ud and Inka and Xena are in open so I am going to be a bit busy lol

Congrats! You always do so well :angel:

WTG Xena :rofl: :D :( Won't be long before Gabby gets her O Ch. Good luck tomorrow :(

Way to go River and 1st place to boot :rofl::(:(:angel: