2010 Brags Thread

Caffy has a brag from last night with her flakey dog - anybody know where I can get a flakey dog from???? :o

Oh no...I've decided the handler is flakey :confused:

Alex did a nice UD round despite the poo in the SD pile which caused a dropped article and he missed his drop in signals. Nice work until then.

Snazzy passed Novice with 199. He did ok but it was a very loud Open ring next to us. At one stage I heard the dog take out the solid jump.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Snazzy passed Novice with 199. He did ok

199 - 1st place - OK???

:D No wonder your dogs are so bloody fantastic...you are the ultimate perfectionist

Dat's me :o

Oh ok....SNAZZY WON NOVICE ON 199!!!!!!!!

...and it was me that lost the point!!! Good boy Snazzy :confused:

Well done to everyone with recent brags :confused:

Do you have your winning round on video Caffy??

Huski - Ask to see the Alex round - go on I dare you (I can see Bedazzled placing her hand on her head now and going "OH NO")! :o :D :laugh:

Edited by Ptolomy

Huski - Ask to see the Alex round - go on I dare you (I can see Bedazzled placing her hand on her hand now and going "OH NO")! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I would love to see the Alex round if it's on video :o

I am sure it will still look very impressive to noobs like me :D

Go Caffy and Snazzy!! A well deserved win, you guys truly make a great team!! :laugh: Do you know what exercise you lost the point on?

I could upload Ruby's heelwork from last night, but all you'd get is "oh shit, it wasn't filming" :o :D

Again no pass here, I'm ready to throw the stays out the window, or buy a nail gun for a certain blonde's feet, but proud as punch with another 38/40 for heelwork :laugh: Honestly don't know how we're scoring so well in heelwork, it doesn't feel that pretty :confused:

Edited by RubyStar

Huski - Ask to see the Alex round - go on I dare you (I can see Bedazzled placing her hand on her head now and going "OH NO")! :o:laugh::laugh:

:D :laugh:

I got to do my first UD stays last night, oh boy was that daunting :laugh: Sorry Ptolomy, the down stay demons hung around me :laugh: Which have never hit me before :laugh:

Go Caffy and Snazzy!! A well deserved win, you guys truly make a great team!! :o Do you know what exercise you lost the point on?

Heel free.

Ruby's heelwork was stunning :confused: There were lots of smells in that ring.

:laugh: No!!! I'm sure she must have deleted it!!!!! Please God!!! Lets just focus on Snazzy :laugh::confused: Brilliant round :o

Well done to everyone with recent brags :D

Huski - Ask to see the Alex round - go on I dare you (I can see Bedazzled placing her hand on her head now and going "OH NO")! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh: No!!! I'm sure she must have deleted it!!!!! Please God!!! Lets just focus on Snazzy :laugh::confused: Brilliant round :o

Huski - Ask to see the Alex round - go on I dare you (I can see Bedazzled placing her hand on her head now and going "OH NO")! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Let's see...how many bottles of wine for me to delete all sound from Alex's video...hmmmm??????????

I'm sure you meant to call Alex a RED head :laugh:

Alex did a nice UD round despite the poo in the SD pile which caused a dropped article and he missed his drop in signals. Nice work until then.

Snazzy passed Novice with 199. He did ok but it was a very loud Open ring next to us. At one stage I heard the dog take out the solid jump.

What I wanna know is how did poo end up in the ring and not removed! :D If Ruby had been in that ring, she would have brought the poo back not the article. No wait, she would have eaten the poo and then forgotten she was meant to bring an article back. Dogs, who would have 'em!!! :o

Yes the Open ring was a bit distracting last night for some reason. Ruby was caught glancing their way quite a few times but managed not to run off to them so that's a plus :confused:

What I wanna know is how did poo end up in the ring and not removed! :o If Ruby had been in that ring, she would have brought the poo back not the article. No wait, she would have eaten the poo and then forgotten she was meant to bring an article back. Dogs, who would have 'em!!! :confused:

The poo looked like a small clump of grass...someone must have wiped it off their shoe. Lots of people use those grounds ...that's why we proof everything but sometimes the distractions are a bit much on the day.

Red head!!! Yes! That's it.....I'm sure I can ply you with wine...lots of it!!!!

Let's see...how many bottles of wine for me to delete all sound from Alex's video...hmmmm??????????

I'm sure you meant to call Alex a RED head :laugh:

So how did the rest of the red dog clan get on and a certain black tri aussie do :dunce: . Where are the rest of the results.

For two dogs with OC before their names it was a very uninspiring UD round - both passed, both finished 1st and 2nd, both failed to automatically sit in the box, both struggled with the second scent article when it was placed on top of the poo, one move during the stay stay - hmm BOTH will be training this week :(

I was pretty happy with little Miss i-Squeak came pretty close to passing UD - just needed 2 signals to go to the second box - otherwise she probably would have beaten the two with OC before their names :)

Go miss i-squeak :dunce: . Think Beans will have her UD way before Ness even as a pass. And as I said to bedazzledx2 via PM - those 2 boys of yours are pretty amazing they just take whatever is thrown at them and seem to always come out with a nice round. Just goes to show you the benefits of a solid training program.

Well done again everybody.