2010 Brags Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:love::cry::rofl: Been there, done that!!!! Gotta luv them boys!!!!!

:) Gosh - go away for a weekend showing and there are heaps of congrats to give. Well done all of you.

And no - no brags from the showing - except that my Rory boy was handled by a lovely little junior handler who hasn't handled him before, and did a pretty good job for her. He still gets a bit excited about the whole deal, and the tail is up a bit, but he really behaved well. All except for class in breed today, when his boy brains kicked in and he bounced round the ring, looking back and saying "GIRL!!!! GIRL !!!" - makes it a bit hard on the little junior. :o Needless to say, the girl won the class :party: .

Jedi was put through a mock trial (CCD) tonight... He did so well despite it raining at the time and the grounds being soaked. He missed one drop but aside from that he worked nicely. Only 2 weeks til our next trial!

I want to know who this is. Looks like Banjo has an arch nemesis :laugh: .

http://picasaweb.google.com/JenniferCoton/...110335361191650

There was a guy in Novice I was next to in the stays who had a black Stafford (I think :laugh:), not sure if that's the one you're referring to. If I had a catalogue I could look it up for you. I paid for a catalogue too but they ran out :laugh:

Jedi was put through a mock trial (CCD) tonight... He did so well despite it raining at the time and the grounds being soaked. He missed one drop but aside from that he worked nicely. Only 2 weeks til our next trial!

Good luck!!!

Hey Ptolomy...I hear you're giving up obedience to do agility fulltime :laugh:

Caffy I hear you are starting up a new casserole dish business :laugh:

Over the last 4 night Caffy has won 3 casserole dishes - tonights were a lovely shade of brown - 60's style :laugh:

The Duckenweavers won the jumping teams event tonight (Alex, Emmy, Nifty and Scoota) and The Young and the Breathless won the agility teams event (Snazzy, Lilli, Dan and Spryte)

And yes 5 clear rounds out of 6 runs for a non agility dog - if only I could get that sort of success in UD. BUT it was the drop on recall in the middle of the agility ring to avoid the dog walk, that got everybody talking LOL

Edited by Ptolomy

Congratulations Ptolomy and Caffy :laugh: .

ETA. So I guess this means the toller tree remained vacant and Rivsky and I can't expect to recieve any tollers in the post after this classic :cry: . Ah well maybe we might get lucky later on in the year :D . Hey Rivsky maybe you can just slip a few in your suitcase along with the i-squeaks when your over at the Nationals. Sure you could easily manage to pack a Lexi or Cider in with them just show them an i-squeak :( .

Edited by ness

Congrats on the results last night guys!! :laugh:

BUT it was the drop on recall in the middle of the agility ring to avoid the dog walk, that got everybody talking LOL

:cry: did you really get him to drop in the middle of it? I would have loved to have seen that! :( Please tell me this round is on video! See, having an obedience dog in agility can sometimes be useful :( and shows the obedience tasks aren't just glorified tricks, they actually do come in handy for day to day! :D