2010 Brags Thread

Alrighty here is our video from last night:

My poor girl got confused with the LAT because I threw in a last minute change to revert back to the one behind my back, while she was all ready to do the U turn. Shoot the handler!!!!! This had made me decide to finally ditch the old one and only use the new U turn one, as crappy as her backend awareness is at the moment on flat ground!

Beautiful work Rubystar :rofl: That fig8 was spot on :)

There were a lot of distractions ringside and Ruby was a star :(

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tiggy were you at Western Classic for obidience last night?

There was this adorable stafford who decided that in the down stay he wouldn't down but stand stay (he never wavered or moved just stood the whole time :) ) it was so cute!

It wasn't Banjo no but I saw photos of the dog you're talking about and it does look like Banjo. I thought maybe Banjo snuck off last night and did the trial on his own :( . Banjo couldn't go as he has stitches in his foot, plus I'd already decided we weren't quite ready, although once he got the stitches it was like bugger I really want to go now and I can't!

Big :rofl: to RubyStar, bedazzled, caffy and Ptolomy. I'm off to watch the videos now :rofl: .

Congrats on the agility, Kavic! :rofl:

Beautiful work Rubystar :( That fig8 was spot on :rofl:

There were a lot of distractions ringside and Ruby was a star :)

Thanks :( She was eyeing off the figure 8 posts as we approached - I think she was weighing up if it was worth going and jumping on them or not :rofl:

:laugh: Gosh - go away for a weekend showing and there are heaps of congrats to give. Well done all of you.

And no - no brags from the showing - except that my Rory boy was handled by a lovely little junior handler who hasn't handled him before, and did a pretty good job for her. He still gets a bit excited about the whole deal, and the tail is up a bit, but he really behaved well. All except for class in breed today, when his boy brains kicked in and he bounced round the ring, looking back and saying "GIRL!!!! GIRL !!!" - makes it a bit hard on the little junior. :whip: Needless to say, the girl won the class :love: .

Thanks for the link, Tiggy! Blurgh, hate photos of me! I love the ones of Ruby and I in the ring, though - we weren't actually heeling at the time, this was right after the amazing SFE she pulled off so as we were heading to the other side of the ring to do the recall, I was playing with her to tell her what a good girl she was :laugh:

Yee Har Beans is now retired from agility (well not entirely true as she is entered at the Nationals and will still do games) but tonight she passed open agility for her OA Title - so she is now officially the most unmasters and unopen dog out there, who has no skills, and doesn't do distance handling :laugh: Goodonya Jen

Pulled Scoota out of the cupboard, blew the dust off and bless him he went clear in MA, MJ and OJ. Tomorrow night we have the teams event and then back in the cupboard he will go for another few months :laugh:

Hmm maybe I need to give up obedience and take up agility with him :thumbsup:

My brag tonight was that I ate 3 of Amypies delicious chocolate biscuits - Yummo - you can sit with us anytime LOL

I have to say the standard of agility in WA tonight, particularly masters and open level was amazing - the speed the dogs were running and the skills of the handlers were a joy to watch.

Edited by Ptolomy

Between showing I took Toby down to the agility oval and did the practice jumps that were in a tricky sequence and he was very focused with only boring kibble. :laugh:

Congratulations to everyone who has done really well this weekend! I will be there tomorow without dogs to watch.

Onya Beans!!!! Great results eapecially for no training....maybe thats the plan!!! :rofl:

Well done to Caffy with Snazzy'z brilliant Masters run to take second place in a field of brilliance. Lovely to watch!!!! :):o

Yee Har Beans is now retired from agility (well not entirely true as she is entered at the Nationals and will still do games) but tonight she passed open agility for her OA Title - so she is now officially the most unmasters and unopen dog out there, who has no skills, and doesn't do distance handling :love: Goodonya Jen

Pulled Scoota out of the cupboard, blew the dust off and bless him he went clear in MA, MJ and OJ. Tomorrow night we have the teams event and then back in the cupboard he will go for another few months :party:

Hmm maybe I need to give up obedience and take up agility with him :cry:

My brag tonight was that I ate 3 of Amypies delicious chocolate biscuits - Yummo - you can sit with us anytime LOL

I have to say the standard of agility in WA tonight, particularly masters and open level was amazing - the speed the dogs were running and the skills of the handlers were a joy to watch.