Camping 09

Kaffy Magee

We not long got back from camping and I thought I would share some pics. Only 5 of my 6 feature in these photos, Pepe the papillon tends to stay out of the way as he would get trampled on in all the fun and games, so unfortunately didnt get too many of him.

The most exciting thing for me was Kalais one of my bullmastiffs swam for the first time. They all go out as long as they can touch the bottom but this time Kalais decided to go that bit further and found she liked swimming. Not too many bullmastiffs actually swim, so Im proud of my girl. :)

Anyways here are some pics

KAlais, swimming!

kalaisswim09.jpg

Kalais, Sniffy(jrt) and Darcy

resize1-1.jpg

Sniffy, she just loves swimming and will go for hours if we let her.

resize4-1.jpg

kalais, kijana, keisha

resize2-1.jpg

Kalais playing with the waves after a boat went past, her mother does this too, tries to eat the waves,lol

resize5-1.jpg

The big race back when I called them

resize7.jpg

Kalais on the run from the others, she is always the one being chased but she loves it :(

resize6-1.jpg

The big 4 just before an all in wrestle broke out, which I put a stop to much to their disgust

resize8.jpg

And one of Darcy, just cos hes so handsome ;) Couldnt get one of him looking at the camera ;)

resize3-1.jpg

OOOh it looks so inviting on a day like today, I am sitting here boiling in the heat and humidity. Where did you go.

Camping with 5 dogs, you did well. I love the shot with the 3 of them in the water

Edited by Kirislin

Hi Kirislin, we were somewhere between nowa nowa and lake tyers, Im hopeless with direction. I just followed the others,lol.We actually took 6 dogs but Pepe isnt often in photos with the big ones as he stays out of the way. They were actually pretty good. My OH and I took separate cars, him with the boat, me with the dog trailer so they could sleep in there over night. I set up a temporary pen for them during the day, took some chicken wire and star pickets and then took them out a couple of times a day for a run and play. We were camping with friends who have a toddler and they are not doggy people so I was a bit stressed about that incase the dogs played up or annoyed them, but they were so good, even my OH said so and thats saying something :)

Geckotree, thay did have great fun. They didnt get to play and run as much as I would like due to camping with the non doggy people but they still got out and wore themselves out in the water which was good :laugh:

Looks like they all had a ball!! Do you live in near the area you were camping at? Just curious as I have family in Bruthen and Bairnsdale and last time i visited we went to the camp ground at Corringle, dogs are allowed there and it is a great place with the beach etc although the dogs have to be leashed on the beach, there is the river as well not sure what it is called but on the other side you can see Marlow.

Hi tlc, I live in Bairnsdale, I might even know your family, small world and all. PM if you like!

Yes Rocco, they all get on really well. Only occasionally and usually only when the 2 young girls are coming in to season they might have a little tiff but 99.9%of the time they absolutely love eachother.

I couldnt deal with it if any didnt get along. Darcy the dobe, our newcomer, is just here temporarily while I title him(he is such a nice dog I could keep him, but keeping a male from my next litter, so cant) but he has slotted in perfectly and gets along with everyone which is great. And the little ones also get along with the bigguns, one big happy family ;)