Primitive Natural

laffi

Okay, the new Earthborn Holistic range, including Primitive Natural, are in stock with the supplier in Qld. Downside is that they only imported 2.7kg bags. :-(

Sags

thank you so much Sagittarian :)

do you know if any pet stores in Sydney area /online stores are going to stock it :) ?

It is imported by Premium Pets - Kitkat you'd know them as Aquatopia or bayfish. www.bayfish.com.au (I think - don't quote me!)

http://www.earthbornholisticpetfood.com/pr...tural/index.php

Link to the food.

It is a new range of holistic foods that includes a grain free variety.

We will be stocking them later in January and a call to the importer would be the quickest way to find out who might stock them.

Anyone already selling Pro Pac would be your best best.

I have to say I'm pleased to see some new products. We've just received delivery of Pro Pac's small adult and puppy and their Sensitive which is so like the old Nutro Sensitive (maybe a little better!).

Sags

• 1 month later...
When is it going to be available in Australia?

:D

Just an update - we finally received the range yesterday and I have to say I'm impressed with the ingredients. Going to use my test dummy dog (Evie - okay, she's not a dummy lol) on the Ocean Fusion as she's a big fish fan.

Sags

When is it going to be available in Australia?

:eek:

Just an update - we finally received the range yesterday and I have to say I'm impressed with the ingredients. Going to use my test dummy dog (Evie - okay, she's not a dummy lol) on the Ocean Fusion as she's a big fish fan.

Sags

great news! :eek:

Thanks Poodlefan. :eek: I am passionate about nutrition (so I have a good job lol). It's funny how much one evolves in thinking and knowledge over time - I am always so excited about new products if they look this good.

Okay, there are five lines in the country. Puppy, Adult, Small Adult, Ocean Fusion, and Primitive Natural. The latter is grain free - it is similar to Orijen - without the irradiation. I like the inclusion of sweet potato as a lower GI carb than potato, and there is the inclusion of cottage cheese, as well as all the other yummies (see link earlier on).

I've just tried Evie on the Ocean Fusion. It contains no meat products - even the fat content is fish so will be great for those doggies that just can't cope with meats. She likes it a lot, which is a good sign. :o

RRP ranges from about $44 to $48 - I guess this will vary from outlet to outlet depending upon their own pricing structure.

So, as I said, it is expensive, however, for dogs that have special needs or as part of a BARF, VAN or other natural type of diet, it has a great place.

Hopefully, the importer will introduce the bigger bags soon, but I guess it will depend upon demand.

Sags

Thanks Poodlefan. :eek: I am passionate about nutrition (so I have a good job lol). It's funny how much one evolves in thinking and knowledge over time - I am always so excited about new products if they look this good.

Okay, there are five lines in the country. Puppy, Adult, Small Adult, Ocean Fusion, and Primitive Natural. The latter is grain free - it is similar to Orijen - without the irradiation. I like the inclusion of sweet potato as a lower GI carb than potato, and there is the inclusion of cottage cheese, as well as all the other yummies (see link earlier on).

I've just tried Evie on the Ocean Fusion. It contains no meat products - even the fat content is fish so will be great for those doggies that just can't cope with meats. She likes it a lot, which is a good sign. :o

RRP ranges from about $44 to $48 - I guess this will vary from outlet to outlet depending upon their own pricing structure.

So, as I said, it is expensive, however, for dogs that have special needs or as part of a BARF, VAN or other natural type of diet, it has a great place.

Hopefully, the importer will introduce the bigger bags soon, but I guess it will depend upon demand.

Sags

How would this product compare to the Grain Free Maximal do you think - the proper name escapes me!

Sags

What is the bag you have quoted?

Thanks for all the information Sags :heart: