January Photography Challenge - Launched Early

Ashanali

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

day 21 - went up the road to a freinds farm this morning, looking for inspiration

got spat at by the head bitch after they all did zoomies around me

pac.jpg

then I had a look at some of the old machinery (used to be a dairy farm)

mac-1.jpg

Guest Kate_Summer

Great pic everyone :mad

Too tired to be bothered at the moment so apologies for not taking shots, not that they would be missed with all those great shots posted :(

here's todays pic/s, a sequence of Pucky speaking on command. Whippets aren't known as a vocal breed but the tendency for him to speak has been passed down through his dam line. I always remember when I was considering buying Penny, her breeder said she will speak to me, same as her mum did, and he was right! :mad

4291896469_18e31f6057.jpg4291896903_6d209ec378.jpg4292638856_a0e2dd986a.jpg4292639376_4ee086f9d4.jpg

Edited by Kirislin

Has anyone else noticed how beautiful so many DOLers are? I've been meaning to comment on that after every one of TNs posts and Ash's reminded me again.

<sigh> jealous!

:mad I can make almost anyone look like a supermodel using photoshop. :(

To be honest, I have removed bags under my eyes and skin blemishes and I have smoothed the skin. If I was being really vain, I would have reduced the size of my nose, plumped the lips and put on make-up.

But that might be going just a little bit far for an iphone photo... maybe.

edited to take out the need for a brow lift. The angle actually worked well in that photo. :(

Edited by Ashanali

Loving everyones pics for today, good job, We had a fab day today, the weather was great and I went with a friend to the beach, and I just couldnt decide so here are a couple of my faves for the day!!

Sticky beaks!!

DSC_0011-2.jpg

Out to sea!!

DSC_0066.jpg

Running with the birds!!

DSC_0144-1.jpg

DSC_0149-2.jpg

DSC_0150-1.jpg

they all gone!!

DSC_0153-1.jpg

It must be great to live so close to that beach tlc. How far is it from your home? I used to live on the beach just out of Mackay, it was lovely, I'd go for walks in the morning and see tracks where the turtles had come up overnight to lay their eggs. I just didn't like the stingers.

I'm loving everyones photos, especially yours of the beach Tlc. We are currently living the country lifestyle at OH's request but I will get my dream of being by the beach one day. :(

Here are my two today. 1st is of Ruff telling me it's dinner time. Not great quality but it makes me laugh. :mad

002.jpg

And this is a photo of a flower in my daughters fairy garden.

005.jpg