Steve

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

itsmeg is the winner on this one [saddlebag]

Next another book- The best ever on Canine Nutrition and its actually the text book for one of our nutrition courses.

CANINE NUTRITION

by Lowell Ackerman

Expanded Description:

What every owner, breeder, and trainer should know! If you're one of those people who wants to make intelligent decisions about your dog's dietary needs, this book is for you. What food are you going to buy? Does your dog need a supplement? What kinds of treats are healthiest? What should you feed your dog if he has a medical condition? What are your dog's nutritional needs at different stages of his life? Should you feed a commercial diet, or a homemade diet? Includes information on reading labels, nutritional requirements, calories, what the various enzymes, vitamins, and minerals do for your dog, and much more. Appendices.

post-199-1261542568.jpg

Edited by Steve

• 2 weeks later...

how urgent is the money?

Maybe give it a week for people to get over christmas and you might find yourself getting more?

Myself, i dont get paid till next week, so I cant afford to bid on anything and I am sure there are many others in the same boat

how urgent is the money?

Maybe give it a week for people to get over christmas and you might find yourself getting more?

Myself, i dont get paid till next week, so I cant afford to bid on anything and I am sure there are many others in the same boat

Might be a good idea, will ring Julie tomorrow. I have no clue about anything at the moment, still in holiday mode.

It would have been nice if the other WELL KNOWN organisations had responded as promptly or at all, especially when they actually have 'bushfire' relief money sitting in their accounts. PACERS started after Black Saturday and needs to build up emergency funds for these situations. Hope we can get a little more together.