Who Is The Cheapest Camera Retailer In Vic?

Kirislin

I think I want to buy a 7D. I've been looking online and they've come down to $2147, BUT if you add on another $40 or so in postage and consider it's a grey market camera, I am not sure it is such a good deal. I can get it for $2299 from a few retailers here, Camera World, Kirks and Greensborough and I am thinking I'd be better off doing that, at least it has the proper Canon warranty then. I just want to know if anyone can get or knows of a retailer selling it cheaper than that. Please let me know.

I think I want to buy a 7D. I've been looking online and they've come down to $2147, BUT if you add on another $40 or so in postage and consider it's a grey market camera, I am not sure it is such a good deal. I can get it for $2299 from a few retailers here, Camera World, Kirks and Greensborough and I am thinking I'd be better off doing that, at least it has the proper Canon warranty then. I just want to know if anyone can get or knows of a retailer selling it cheaper than that. Please let me know.

I will most likely buy mine from DWI - I have been watching the price fall - currently it is around $1,725. I bought my Sigma 70-200 from them and they were great.

Make sure you get the firmware download from the Canon website to correct the problem they found in continuous shooting mode - another reason why I have been hesitating.

I will most likely buy mine from DWI - I have been watching the price fall - currently it is around $1,725. I bought my Sigma 70-200 from them and they were great.

Make sure you get the firmware download from the Canon website to correct the problem they found in continuous shooting mode - another reason why I have been hesitating.

Wow! that is massively cheaper than the online places I looked at which weren't really worth taking the risk of GM purchase. This makes me think again though.

So, you're thinking of the same camera? Maybe I'll wait till you get yours :rainbowbridge: