Looking For Acupuncturist, Vic

Yes I use Kim Lim and Ulrike Wurth at the Highton Vet Clinic too.

Ulrike also does a lot of lecturing in the field.

One specific incident I recall was with my GSD. She is normally a good eater but for a couple of days she was being a bit "picky" eating and just seemed not her usual self.

took her in for a check. Ulrike went over her and when she was examining around her abdomen area, Buffy whipped her head around and growled. Diagnosis was she had somehow twisted/hurt her diaphram. So did acupuncture. I was a little sceptical and asked when should I see an inprovement with her appetite. Tonight!! Took her home...... wolfed down her food back to normal.

I take my dogs to Kim Lim too. I used to be a bit sceptical about alternative treatments but have seen so much improvement in my own dogs that now I am a firm believer. When Ruff had surgery for cancer much of the bone in his cheek was removed and the canal which drains tears was damaged. His eye wasn't producing any more tears than usual but as it wasn't draining it appeared that his eye was always weepy. Kim worked on this with acupuncture and the problem cleared up. I also believe that acupuncture helped with healing after such radical surgery (caudal maxillectomy.)

Dr Nicole or Dr Muller at Prahran vet.. I had my doubts about acupuncture but I did work experience at this clinic and was impressed with the results and Nicole explained a lot about what she was doing which was great as well.