Youtubing Dolers

Paris showing how NOT to do agility, just for fun.

I really should train again...

:rofl: That is how my Millie does agility, looking at me and not the jumps, but doesn't do those lovely zoomies that Paris was doing! Bless her, the zoomies were just a fill in while her handler caught up ! :rofl:

I can see some positives in there, though! 1. no knocked bars! 2. lovely rear cross into the tunnel!! :rofl: (well, to my novice eye, my dog still can't do rear crosses into tunnels :)) 3. certainly not lacking enthusiasm!!

Edited by RubyStar

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have videos :rolleyes: . I still cringe watching myself but I remember the first video I did and omg my handling was pretty awful so I can see an improvement. Does it look like I'm walking too fast? It doesn't feel too fast but watching it back I look like I'm racing around :laugh::) . By the way I've changed you tube accounts for anyone that had subcribed to my old account :D .

http://www.youtube.com/user/Tiggy3010

Havent done much obedience for a while, been a slacker, but I took this vid this morn of Ed's newest trick :o

Tiggy, looking good! I wouldnt say too fast, you have a fast pace but the dogs arent struggling with it, and alot of people walk far too slow and make it difficult for themselves in slow pace

Nice Tiggy :party: I like your pace, it doesn't look too fast on the video.

I have videos :rofl: . I still cringe watching myself but I remember the first video I did and omg my handling was pretty awful so I can see an improvement. Does it look like I'm walking too fast? It doesn't feel too fast but watching it back I look like I'm racing around :rofl::) . By the way I've changed you tube accounts for anyone that had subcribed to my old account :rofl: .

Thanks bedazzled :cry: . I remember in classes people getting told to walk faster, can't say I ever had that problem :) .

Nice Tiggy :party: I like your pace, it doesn't look too fast on the video.
I have videos :rofl: . I still cringe watching myself but I remember the first video I did and omg my handling was pretty awful so I can see an improvement. Does it look like I'm walking too fast? It doesn't feel too fast but watching it back I look like I'm racing around :rofl::rofl: . By the way I've changed you tube accounts for anyone that had subcribed to my old account :eek: .

Nice work Tiggy :party:

I am sitting here laughing as I read Bedazzled post as nice PLACE Tiggy - thinking gees yes it is rather nice :)

I took my daughter out this arvo and she videoed my duration session with Cider - only thing was somehow I changed the settings on the camera and the videoing didn't work :rofl: Back to the drawing board ......

In case any one is interested:

http://www.youtube.com/user/CBRAustralia

I have my first agility trial, Tobys first (and worst) run at nationals and a couple of Lincoln at shows.

Just one nasty tunnel between you and a clear round. Have you resumed agility training with Toby again?

I was thinking of you today as I filled in show entry forms for Ciderbear - I will have to email you to see if you are showing on these days...... :party:

In case any one is interested:

http://www.youtube.com/user/CBRAustralia

I have my first agility trial, Tobys first (and worst) run at nationals and a couple of Lincoln at shows.

Just one nasty tunnel between you and a clear round. Have you resumed agility training with Toby again?

I was thinking of you today as I filled in show entry forms for Ciderbear - I will have to email you to see if you are showing on these days...... ;)

I am getting to a point to where I am happy with his ground work so failing another allergy flare up he will be back at training on Thursday. :laugh:

I will be at Winter Fest and will PM you (when I can) my show schedule for the next K9 in case you need a handler for Cider. :) I will also be at show training next week (hopefully :) )

Toby's last round was even closer, he just ran around the final jump! :o

.....how many ciders have you had???!!!! :):o

Nice work Tiggy :laugh:

I am sitting here laughing as I read Bedazzled post as nice PLACE Tiggy - thinking gees yes it is rather nice :)

I took my daughter out this arvo and she videoed my duration session with Cider - only thing was somehow I changed the settings on the camera and the videoing didn't work ;) Back to the drawing board ......

Nice work Tiggy :eek:

I am sitting here laughing as I read Bedazzled post as nice PLACE Tiggy - thinking gees yes it is rather nice :eek:

I took my daughter out this arvo and she videoed my duration session with Cider - only thing was somehow I changed the settings on the camera and the videoing didn't work :) Back to the drawing board ......

:eek:

The nice 'place' isn't mine, it's across the road from me :eek: . I sometimes train on the road out the front because it's a no through road and we're the last houses. A lady walked past while I was setting the camera up and she said this looks interesting, how embarrassing ;) .

• 3 weeks later...

I thought i'd add my link up - I've been slack lately with videoing - but here is Lottie, my Australian Shepherd at around 8 and a half/9 months old - I just realised she's 10months old today :laugh: .

Anyway, there will be another one up tomorrow hopefully, and i'll try and make my page better...

http://www.youtube.com/user/AussieShepLottie

Sorry for those who have already seen it... but keep watching, there's more to come... :laugh: