Youtubing Dolers

Did you get footage? :hug: Has she been entered in any trials yet? I can't recall.

Open jumping is scary! We have an Open Jumping course at training each week... the obstacle just seem so far away from the line!! I always have to cross it :rofl: Need to work on that.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah no footage unfortunately of that one :rofl: . Was a lovely course though and she handled it like a pro - well the first time, second time she just got stupid but thats a baby dog for you (although not to be outdone Ness came along and flew through the course as well - good old Ness :hug: - actually speaking of Ness her contacts were rock solid tonight which is funny because its only taken me hmmm too many years to get her 2o2o contact behavior and tonight she was fantastic).

Nope not entered any agility trials yet. She was unfortunately 18 months at the beginning of October and we don't have many trials over October/November/Dec/Jan/Feb so have opted to hold off starting her until later this year.

Today was a very sad day for WA Obedience as we learnt of the passing of Sue H's golden retriever, Torravean Moonspinner.

Spinner was like a BIG teddy bear as he pranced around the ring in perfect timing with Sue. I lost count of the number of perfect scores this combination achieved, and I have to say they were responsible for teaching me a lot of what I know today.

Spinner left a lasting impression on many people and the combination of him and Sue were responable for the change in training attitude that has happened in WA.

I am not sure if Ness or anybody else has any footage of Sue and Spinner working - if you have I would love to have one last look. :hug:

Hey Guys,

We just finished the Stay with distractions Dane thread challenge, the video is here:

Gees Sas I am thinking of sending you Cider to train for stays. There is no way any of my kids could cope with what was thrown at Dante.

A job well done :hug:

Today was a very sad day for WA Obedience as we learnt of the passing of Sue H's golden retriever, Torravean Moonspinner.

Spinner was like a BIG teddy bear as he pranced around the ring in perfect timing with Sue. I lost count of the number of perfect scores this combination achieved, and I have to say they were responsible for teaching me a lot of what I know today.

Spinner left a lasting impression on many people and the combination of him and Sue were responable for the change in training attitude that has happened in WA.

I am not sure if Ness or anybody else has any footage of Sue and Spinner working - if you have I would love to have one last look. :rofl:

:hug:

Our official youtube channel is RachelandFledge: http://www.youtube.com/user/RachelandFledge. There's not much on there at the moment, just some extremely cute baby malinois footage from a few months ago.

I also have a secret channel where K9Force gets to view my training in drive bloopers. But I'm not publishing it here! Anyone interested in watching me fall on my arse and get bitten by my dog can PM me for the name. :hug:

Staranais - tell us more about your puppy. Hold old, where is it from and what are your plans for the future?

Edited by Ptolomy

A quick video with two SFEs on it from tonight;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwnLPubX9x4

Bout the only thing we kind of got right all night :hug:

Huski I sense a small amount of negativity sneaking in - what has changed over the last few weeks - what are you not happy with - anything we can help with?

PS - nice SFE by the way

Edited by Ptolomy

Our official youtube channel is RachelandFledge: http://www.youtube.com/user/RachelandFledge. There's not much on there at the moment, just some extremely cute baby malinois footage from a few months ago.

I also have a secret channel where K9Force gets to view my training in drive bloopers. But I'm not publishing it here! Anyone interested in watching me fall on my arse and get bitten by my dog can PM me for the name. :hug:

Oh I missed this, she's so cute! (And naughty!)

ETA and I really love the name!

Edited by amypie

RIP Spinner :rofl:

Nice steady feet there, huski - I meant Daisy's :crossfingers:

Hey that's awesome Huski :hug: There is no way Trixie is going to be able to do that! :rofl:

Sure she will - if my evil beagle can, any dog can :crossfingers:

A quick video with two SFEs on it from tonight;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwnLPubX9x4

Bout the only thing we kind of got right all night :crossfingers:

Huski I sense a small amount of negativity sneaking in - what has changed over the last few weeks - what are you not happy with - anything we can help with?

PS - nice SFE by the way

Nothing really wrong, I think I am just having trouble with my confidence and I know it is impacting on Daisy.

Can you please express post me Daisy's SFE for this weekend? Thanks :rofl:

LOL you can have them, but then you'd have to have the rest of her too :rofl: She did do some shocker SFEs last night (out of the ordinary for her, she is normally quite relibale with them) I just didn't put them on youtube :rofl: She's not very fussed with people so SFEs and figure eights aren't a big distraction for her. Although BC4ME did smell like food last night!

I also have a secret channel where K9Force gets to view my training in drive bloopers. But I'm not publishing it here! Anyone interested in watching me fall on my arse and get bitten by my dog can PM me for the name. :)

Staranais - tell us more about your puppy. Hold old, where is it from and what are your plans for the future?

10 months old, her breeder is Vanrusselhof, we'll be doing SAR if we make the grade, competitive tracking and possibly some schutzhund if we don't. ;)

ETA, thanks Amypie!

Edited by Staranais

LOL you can have them, but then you'd have to have the rest of her too :) She did do some shocker SFEs last night (out of the ordinary for her, she is normally quite relibale with them) I just didn't put them on youtube ;) She's not very fussed with people so SFEs and figure eights aren't a big distraction for her. Although BC4ME did smell like food last night!

This is going to send me prematurely grey the way Ruby thinks these are the best things in the world!!

Hey Guys,

We just finished the Stay with distractions Dane thread challenge, the video is here:

Gees Sas I am thinking of sending you Cider to train for stays. There is no way any of my kids could cope with what was thrown at Dante.

A job well done :)

Deal and I'll send Dante to you and you can make him look like the heels your dogs do!

Hey Guys,

A job well done :eek:

Deal and I'll send Dante to you and you can make him look like the heels your dogs do!

LOL at least I wont have to bend over to reward him :mad