Home by 9.30am

image005ep.th.jpg

Ready to go shopping by noon

image016zi.th.jpg

Resting at the shop 10 after noon.

dandogs.th.jpg

Home for a rest after shopping

image003jp.th.jpg

The time for a well earned sleep after tea.

bonesbed.jpg

Edited by Nannas

Hi,

Sorry. As there were so many I didn't want to make them too big and am only just getting the hang of changing sizes/loading photos.

In actual fact this is really what she does all day..LOL (she has a bad heart so she's not very energetic)

what a cutie!

take a look at fordogtrainers.com, they make stainless steel muzzles that are light and non restrictive at all around the mouth, dogs can eat, drink and pant happily. Might be a little less constrictive then a nylon :D

• 1 month later...
what a cutie!

take a look at fordogtrainers.com, they make stainless steel muzzles that are light and non restrictive at all around the mouth, dogs can eat, drink and pant happily. Might be a little less constrictive then a nylon :laugh:

Hi Nekhbet,

Thanks for that..

(sorry for taking so long I forgot about checking for replies)

The nylon one had gotten too small thanks to the AmStaff pup opening the drawer and running around chewing the leads and muzzles. I kept taping it up waiting for the petshop here to get in different ones. They got them in but are a thick rubber type in the most glittery disgusting colours...I was going to buy one anyway but she isn't allowed to wear them (with them only being a thick rubber type)

Will check out the site and measure her fat head,,,LOL... she has no neck,,,so everything is held on by her ears only!!