Litters Due In February 2010

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_4662.jpg

IMG_4665.jpg

Boy that was a 30 min challenge... hate my computer..but here are the photos :o taken this afteroon, wee bubs and mum :thanks:

Ok her coat looks strange as I had just washed and blowdryd her as she STUNK (I usualy bath girls the week befoe they are due..but with my fluff on date, well you get th picture..lol)

Edited by Missymoo

Tigga has a centre part :eek:

Those baby cairns look pretty big!

:mad I know , funny right, thats why I had to apologise! Should have stripped her out LONGGGG ago, but shes not in the ring anymore (has her grand and nothing to prove :mad )so I just let her go au natural... :mad

Came in to check if things were moving yet for out 2 litters dueish..COME ON ITS VALENTINES DAY!!!

Tiggs is great mummy, I actually get sleep with her as I dont stress over her doing somthing silly or sitting on babies!

Very even litter, all pups were between 195g (ish im not checking paper here) and 205g ish. Lovely. :vomit::eek: (not small not big, erfect)

SP, CB and R How are all your babies doing...PHOTOS NEEDED PEOPLE!! :mad

Babies born - bang on schedule - 13th feb - Although half of them were actually born on valentines day...... not sure what date I should use......

6 black tri boys and 1 black tri girl

Mum and kids doing well.

Normally go by the date of the first born. :o Congratulations!

Babies born - bang on schedule - 13th feb - Although half of them were actually born on valentines day...... not sure what date I should use......

6 black tri boys and 1 black tri girl

Mum and kids doing well.

They must all be registered with the birthdate of the first puppy born, so in your case, February 13th.

Congratulations alpaha bet, cant wait to see pics!

My girl's babies have been up all night doing karate but dont feel like coming out yet!!!

I have been awake all night listening to her heavy breathing.......also go to fish her out of her bunker at 4.30 am this morning after she went out for another wee and poo and burned into her batcave :vomit::o

Congratulations alpaha bet, cant wait to see pics!

My girl's babies have been up all night doing karate but dont feel like coming out yet!!!

I have been awake all night listening to her heavy breathing.......also go to fish her out of her bunker at 4.30 am this morning after she went out for another wee and poo and burned into her batcave :o:laugh:

Know what you mean. Hada girl once who kept going under the wood pile.

Managed to get her out and she delivered first pup 15 mins later. :D :D