Chloe...

Kelly_Louise

As some of you know, Chloe has had numerous health issues the last few years - very much up and down. Her Cushings disease seems to be under control at the moment, however - we're always on edge... it can turn so quickly.

Anyway, at the moment, she is looking really good - her energy levels are great - and she is a happy, bouncy girl at almost 12 years old. She's looks fantastic, I'm really happy with her - and going into the holiday season I'm confident she won't need another test until January to check her levels are all satisfactory and her medication is correct.

So here she is, she's certainly a lovely girl. Her smile can tear your heart, especially when you understand how brave she has been through her surgeries and illnesses.

Enjoy.

post-8152-1259212559_thumb.jpg

post-8152-1259212571_thumb.jpg

post-8152-1259212583_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys! Justice - that's my fav pic too :D I've got a few others like it too.

Absolutely, there is something special about a grey face... but an old cattle dog face especially just melts my heart.

Her body may be old and creaky, but her mind is still in puppyhood, and still thinks it can do anything :laugh: Bless her.