How To Really P*** Off A Bunch Of Bcs

Vickie

Lol - in my yard it would have been "screw the ball, there's a cat!!" and Zero would have been giving me dirties for me not letting him eat the kitten. He still gives me dirties for not letting him eat the cat and i've had mow for 2 years.

Your pack are gorgeous Vickie - have I missed something? Did you get another dog or have I always just not noticed the dog next to Trim?

:thumbsup: What good dogs :D Both the ball and the kitten would've been in trouble in our yard! :rofl:

They are all great with her. Buddy & Trim adore her, Shine has stopped stalking her now & they are great mates, Noah totally ignores her & Zeus is still not sure, but he isn't doing anything stupid. She is already the boss around here, she likes to play with their tails :laugh: and she attacks Buddy's whiskers while he's asleep.

Did they stay shitty with you for a loong time ?

:rofl: yep...right until the time I took the ball off the kitten & gave it back to them. Trim is the worst, she gives me the filthiest looks!

Funny thing is that Inka LOVES to play with the ball as well, I think she thinks she is a dog.

Your pack are gorgeous Vickie - have I missed something? Did you get another dog or have I always just not noticed the dog next to Trim?

His name is Buddy. He is gorgeous!!!

They're not really well behaved...it's a combination of the fact that Inka is the boss & the fact that they just want the damned ball so are willing to wait as long as it takes!