List Of Trials Dates For 2010

huski

Hey guys

Just wondering how I can find a list of what trials are coming up next year? I had a look on the CCCQ website and the only one I can find is the pdf for 2009. I am a total noob when it comes to this stuff so if someone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it :rofl:

TIA

Edited by huski

not released yet sorry Huski.... CCC and the clubs are having some issues with sorting out dates so nothing is confirmed! It's making my job as trial secretary very difficult!!! But I can tell you that from about March there is a trial virtually every weekend!

not released yet sorry Huski.... CCC and the clubs are having some issues with sorting out dates so nothing is confirmed! It's making my job as trial secretary very difficult!!! But I can tell you that from about March there is a trial virtually every weekend!

Oh no! Here I was thinking that I was just a trialling noob who had no idea where to find stuff :rofl: Fingers crossed the dates are released soon! I hate waiting for things *stamps feet* :o

Actually this reminds me I should probably join the CCCQ :rofl:

Edited by huski