Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I know what its like to have a limping dog :( Gibbs had his first Bowen yesterday so lets see if it helps. I have some stretches to fo with him as both Deb and Laura said he has no stretch in pec muscles and down the 1 front leg which is what is causing him to step out funny. He enjoyed the bowen a lot more he whinges and whines for acupuncture

It involves exactly the same thing for humans as it does for dogs :laugh: You don't even have to get undressed ;)

MG, that is one of the reasons why I changed to Bowen for Kinta. She didn't like accupunture but with the Bowen if she needs to have a wander coz Laura just got a really ouchy spot she is allowed to then Laura does some more when she comes back (and does one of the other dogs in the meantime :laugh: )

Oh, and Banjo is thinking about learning Bowen... he likes jumping up on the table when Laura is treating me :o:rofl:

For all those competing tonight i will be stewarding or something down there, first time ever so please be nice to me and come say hi if you see me and for those i have met i am terrible with name so please forgive me LOL thanks

Happy Birthday, OSS!!!! :D

emery, stewarding agility or a show? Oh I am guessing the agility cos it's the Rotti Club trial :) Good luck! And don't take any poo from competitors if you're gate steward ;)

Emery if I can do it you can :) although I do not enjoy it, because if i get stressed i fumble and stuff up!

I'm not showing this weekend, so good luck to everyone who is!!

The agility. I'd be more confindent if it was a show lol i got some idea what to do there. Not sure what job i will be doing but it will be nice to be out without the kids, i may have bub but will see what the weather is like as he had his needles today not sure if i want to leave him with the neighbours :)

I am not showing this weekend either i am not entered to Western classic bar the bunbury open show

Happy birthday Oso

Happy Birthday OSS thumbsup1.gif Another year older another year wiser! Hip Hip Hooray biggrin.gif

Hey Emery I will be the one with the red dog looking totally out of place tonight rofl1.gif Make sure you say hi if we don't first and I answer to any name - Mouse, Soggy Moo.......