Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Well talking of children I would like to introduce my new child - meet Chica who will arrive in WA on the 22nd February all the way from Norway. Because of this I will be accepting all dinner offers and food parcels for the next 12 months at least eek1.gif

post-20489-0-36253400-1328186203_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ptolomy

Well talking of children I would like to introduce my new child - meet Chica who will arrive in WA on the 22nd February all the way from Norway. Because of this I will be accepting all dinner offers and food parcels for the next 12 months at least eek1.gif

chica%2B05112011%2B006.jpg

Oooooohhh a new addition!!

Yes free meals accepted here too :)

ETA I cant see the pic

Edited by Mason_Gibbs

Congrats on the new addition, Ptolomy! :D

Is she a puppy or an older girl? How do you pronounce her name? I know it looks simple enough, but there are so many twists and variations you can throw on the name Chica! :)

I can't wait to meet her thumbsup1.gifthumbsup1.gif

Edit: wrote that before seeing your latest post, so disregard the age question!!

Edited by RubyStar

Guest RosieFT

congrats... i was looking at your signature wondering at which spot she will fit in terms of height LOL

oh, and agree with RS as i automatically read it as Cheek-ah :-)

all the best with her.

Woohoo yay for Chica! I would pronounce it as Ptolomy plans too.

Ness, I learnt about new addition nearly two weeks ago when Ms Ptolomy couldn't resist saying at a show "I have a bg surprise but I am not telling anyone" :rofl: I didn't pester for details though after the gist of the surprise was revealed less than 30 secs after that statement :p

Ptolomy are you excited about the trial tomorrow? ;)

I know for sure Trixie is going to get three rosettes tomorrow night :coffee: I'm just that confident!! :rofl:

Not really, they won't be from her running since she is currently sporting a bandage on one leg, they will be the ones we didn't collect from the last Rottie Club Trial :laugh:

Guest RosieFT

You are a bit greedy aren't you? 3.. why not 1 or 2.. no has to be threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am not laughing now as rosie is limping.. sigh.. not sure if it is from the slip and slide or because we have not done hill work for 2 days or because she was bouncing up and down like a loony after the water.

i will never know.

hopefully she will be right by tomorrow, never normally lasts more than 12-24 hours.

Guest RosieFT

sorry to hear Kenz is still having problems.

Deb doesn't think she is in pain, she thinks it is mechanical, so at least that is ok. she is still keen to bring me toys and wants to play.. no stopping her.

Ptolomy are you excited about the trial tomorrow? ;)

I know for sure Trixie is going to get three rosettes tomorrow night :coffee: I'm just that confident!! :rofl:

Not really, they won't be from her running since she is currently sporting a bandage on one leg, they will be the ones we didn't collect from the last Rottie Club Trial :laugh:

Do you know if we are getting them tomorrow night? If that's the case, I foresee a first place ribbon in Open obedience for Milliemoo.... at an agility trial.... cos she's just that darn good :rofl: Not sure if I asked for my Gamblers ribbon, it was the obedience one I wanted!

More entry fees down the drain! I'll probably be bringing Ruby for the outing, but she is definitely not running.