Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

RV is Zora starting the puppy 1 class? If so Bear started last week so we'll be in the same class. :) I won't be going in the rain though. It's not fun! :p

Zora won't be doing a class at SR she will just be hanging out down the bottom with Toby and I. Monday's are really Toby's training night, Zora is just coming to give me some comic relief in between Toby's sessions :laugh:

If you mean ACWA, I think she is in Puppy 1 :) , better check actually. I will go tonight regardless, Zora needs a bath so I won't mind if it rains (Someone :coughmumcough: gave the dogs some cooked fluffy rice and some puppy decided it tastes nicer if you step in it and somehow get it all over your body :cry: Her feet are matted with rice)

Oh and I changed my mind about the obedience trial with Banjo. :o

Strike that! I just feel unprepared and I didn't get to train last night but I'll be there. :)

Don't take this the wrong way but... maybe you should get one of those lucky 8 balls to make decisions and then just stick to whatever it says ;)

Oh and I changed my mind about the obedience trial with Banjo. :o

Strike that! I just feel unprepared and I didn't get to train last night but I'll be there. :)

Don't take this the wrong way but... maybe you should get one of those lucky 8 balls to make decisions and then just stick to whatever it says ;)

rofl1.gifrofl1.gifrofl1.gifrofl1.gifrofl1.gifrofl1.gifrofl1.gifrofl1.gifrofl1.gif

Yip i have about 7 weeks to fix him :) thing im worried about is taking him to a place where heaps of dogs are and him bringing something home to the pup. But i guess life must go on and what will happen will happen. Pup would only be getting his 12 week vac the week after states....

Who is doing the state obedience trial??

That will be my next obedience trial. I'll be there with Millie. Ruby might come along for a night out but I won't be entering her :)

I wish we had an indoor arena :laugh:

When I win the 30 mil tonight, I'll build one on my dog property I am gonna buy thumbsup1.gif

Mason the breeder is still showing there dogs so there adults come in contact with other dogs.

We also show when we have pups or a youngsters & the dogs just come home & play .

We use common sense but you can't stop doing everything