Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Guest RosieFT

CC - i am always interested in how people go about swapping careers... how did you get from phd to IT??? marine biology - where is the computing in that?

:-)

Hmmm yeah kennels would be a lot of work. How about just a life of luxury on the large(ish) property I have my heart set on, with lots of dogs and just spend my time hanging out with them and training them? :thumbsup:

Just get yourself a wealthy partner :)

Hmmm yeah kennels would be a lot of work. How about just a life of luxury on the large(ish) property I have my heart set on, with lots of dogs and just spend my time hanging out with them and training them? :thumbsup:

Just get yourself a wealthy partner ;)

Do you happen to know where I could find one? :)

. How about just a life of luxury on the large(ish) property I have my heart set on, with lots of dogs and just spend my time hanging out with them and training them? :eek:

Just get yourself a wealthy partner :eek:

HMM I think the cost is too high :thumbsup::) ;) :rofl::eek:

. How about just a life of luxury on the large(ish) property I have my heart set on, with lots of dogs and just spend my time hanging out with them and training them? :rofl:

Just get yourself a wealthy partner :rofl:

HMM I think the cost is too high :):):rofl::rofl::rofl:

I agree. If u had a wealthy guy rs u would need to spend time with him which would mean less time for dog stuff

I wish I was. I am sick of studying :rofl: Studied all night at work and now study all day, then tonight back to work and more study :rofl: But after next week things ease off a bit so WA thread should return to it's former chatiness - generally as a rule - if me or RS are around chat goes on :D

I seriously think I have the laziest dog in the world, he was in my parents bed all night, when I got home from work came into my bed until I woke up at 11am and is now on the floor sprawled out asleep and non responsive to all sound (except maybe if I got his Cuz out :laugh: ).

Edited by RallyValley

It is amazing how lazy you can teach dogs to be LOL. I get out of bed in the morning and the dogs stay there until I start heading towards the kitchen :laugh:

Oh and if you found a really wealthy guy you could give up work and have more time for the dogs :rofl:

. How about just a life of luxury on the large(ish) property I have my heart set on, with lots of dogs and just spend my time hanging out with them and training them? :rofl:

Just get yourself a wealthy partner ;)

HMM I think the cost is too high :laugh::rofl::rofl: :D :rofl:

I agree. If u had a wealthy guy rs u would need to spend time with him which would mean less time for dog stuff

Says who? He'll be busy earning the millions. Plenty of "me" time available!

It is amazing how lazy you can teach dogs to be LOL. I get out of bed in the morning and the dogs stay there until I start heading towards the kitchen :rofl:

Agreed. Mine are VERY lazy. Sleep allll day, even if I am with them. They don't hassle me for anything but breakfast and dinner, and once it's had, they go back to sleep :laugh:

I know I've asked you before but I forget... how do you tell who has posted the most in a thread, RV?

(Goes to check :rofl: ) When you are in general dog discussion you click on the number of replies and it brings up a pop up box that ranks contributors. However now I have said that I can't seem to get it to work. :laugh: