Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Guest english.ivy

Ivy, Badger and myself are booked into a dog friendly B&B from April 4th in Busselton :laugh:

Yup I know it's a B&B but had a good think about it and read the reviews .. Ivy wants to go hehe. Will be Badgers first holiday and my first with two dogs.

Lucky enough they are both chilled canines, so it should be a lot of fun.

hahaha I will only report if I have good things to report!

With all the drizzle I am not confident that Whippets will wanting to put their chests on the wet grass, but we will see :laugh: I am going to channel positive thoughts only today and tomorrow!

Are you going to take their jackets/pj's just in case?

Most certainly! Infact I have two each :hug:

Their cool coats double quite well as a good lightweight coat when they are not wet and it is not too cold. I also have their double polar fleece extended neck ones that I can roll the necks down on. I am hoping for warm overcast and no drizzle - not liking my chances though!

When I rang their was around 225 with a couple more on the sunday.

Ivy, Badger and myself are booked into a dog friendly B&B from April 4th in Busselton :hug:

Yup I know it's a B&B but had a good think about it and read the reviews .. Ivy wants to go hehe. Will be Badgers first holiday and my first with two dogs.

Lucky enough they are both chilled canines, so it should be a lot of fun.

Sounds great, hope you have a fab time down there :(

Good luck those heading of to Albany for the show :laugh:

Okay make that three each - can't decide, waterproof, double polar fleece, light coat??????? So I will take them all, good thing I am the super packer :D

Taking all of them and decide on the day which is best sounds like a plan to me :)

Good luck :p

Okay make that three each - can't decide, waterproof, double polar fleece, light coat??????? So I will take them all, good thing I am the super packer :p

Taking all of them and decide on the day which is best sounds like a plan to me :)

Good luck :)

That's how I pack when I go on holiday - pack too much for "just in case" and then end up wearing the same thing most of the time anyway :D

Edited by RubyStar

Guest RosieFT

Sorry you had to say goodbye to your dogs from a distance Mason :-( , but you know they are at peace now.

Rosie got to play with a whippet today and it had the most gorgeous face - i must like long nosed and long legged dogs :-) . My daughter came on the walk with me and was just saying her friend is going to be getting a dog called a whippet soon, we looked up and there was one i could show her LOL. It was very friendly, and came up to say hi, but did have her tail tucked between her legs alot. Such a sweet face :-) . She was all black. Maybe i could be a whippet convert :-)

Rosie got body slammed into the owner of the whippet by a staffy (the owner of the staffy was chatting to the whippet owner as we were coming past) and the poor guy fell to the ground! I didn't know whether to apologise as it was not really Rosie's doing , but oops.

C.C - i would not think a car would be much of a lure for me, i do like my creature comforts.. however as parents of youngish kids, just SOMEWHERE private to go on occasion would be nice :vomit: But i don't think i would be that desparate.

I believe sits were an option extra for Brookie today - that he chose not to do ;)

Andrea's score in UDX was 170

and

I know OSoSwifts results and she is probably off celebrating - but I will let her tell you all when she returns. Well done mate :p

Nawww ok maybe not quite that reliable eh Ptolomy - ah well congratulations Brookie for having your mum trained so that you still manage to pass even with optional sits ;) . I would be happy with those scores with optional sits LOL.

Well done also OSoSwift - when you return from your celebrating.

Edited by ness

Hey Mason2009 the Perth cup is on at the Polo Club this weekend. I took the dogs there tonight and there was a few horse trucks camping. Bear delighted in all the fresh horse poo :provoke: .

Would have loved to have gone down and had a look but just have too much on this weekend :provoke:

I'm looking for recommendations for a vet in Midland/Mundaring area for a male sterilisation. I know Swan Vet has a good name but it always looks so busy and chaotic. I know there's a few people in this thread live in the area so wondering who you use?