Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

:(

She is a persian X so has a terrible coat prone to matting to begin with but on a recent stay with my brother she went missing and has come back with lots of matting. We've cut out the ones that were making her uncomfortable but we really need to start over with the coat.

She may be a persion x but I think she wants to be a brazillian :wave:

Oh GAWD... I even chuckled at this! :cry:

Guest RosieFT
Great news guys I GOT THE JOB!!!! My stressing is over, think thats why I got a migraine 2 days in a row! :):vomit:

CONGRATULATIONS! :-)

RS: I think the charge you just for walking in the door at coles/woolies these days... i can spend $100 without even blinking just did it at Target getting kids a few winter clothes on their sale. ugh.

Speaking of spending money, just came back from orthodontist apt with my daughter.. ugh.... and car needs a pile of work done on it and this is after the $500 service it just had. OH's car needs service and tyres...... house insurance bill came in... I did our weekly shop on tues and my fruit bats (kids and OH) have decimated the fruit i bought so will need to do a fruit buy again.... it never seems to stop does it?

I bought a "few things" yesterday at Coles and walked out $70 lighter! ;) My house and car insurance is due in April, bugger! Getting a new house and new car at the same time was not the most thought out plan :laugh:

Great news guys I GOT THE JOB!!!! My stressing is over, think thats why I got a migraine 2 days in a row! :):vomit:

Congrats!!!!! New puppy here you come :party:

Yes we will be getting the new pup, I am excited but also a bit scared, I dont want my relationship with Mason to change but at the same time I also want to make the newbie feel welcome and not left out :party: I have had 2 dogs before but I got them at the same time so I did not really bond with one more than the other.

Speaking of spending money, just came back from orthodontist apt with my daughter.. ugh.... and car needs a pile of work done on it and this is after the $500 service it just had. OH's car needs service and tyres...... house insurance bill came in... I did our weekly shop on tues and my fruit bats (kids and OH) have decimated the fruit i bought so will need to do a fruit buy again.... it never seems to stop does it?

I bought a "few things" yesterday at Coles and walked out $70 lighter! ;) My house and car insurance is due in April, bugger! Getting a new house and new car at the same time was not the most thought out plan :laugh:

Yes we will be getting the new pup, I am excited but also a bit scared, I dont want my relationship with Mason to change but at the same time I also want to make the newbie feel welcome and not left out :party: I have had 2 dogs before but I got them at the same time so I did not really bond with one more than the other.

I know how you feel and I felt the same going from just Rommi to Rommi and Lewis. But it was great, they are both different enough they enjoy different things, they get along well and i have one tha really loves training, the other one not as much so it easy to fit both in.

I would happily add a third WhIppet and not be worried about that now. When I had the Dobes having two was difficult but I think a lot of that had to do with their personalities and the fact after time they ended up hating each other and jealousy was a huge issue. Whippets do not care about that - oh and you can easily fit two at a time on your lap for a cuddle :party:

I know how you feel and I felt the same going from just Rommi to Rommi and Lewis. But it was great, they are both different enough they enjoy different things, they get along well and i have one tha really loves training, the other one not as much so it easy to fit both in.

I would happily add a third WhIppet and not be worried about that now. When I had the Dobes having two was difficult but I think a lot of that had to do with their personalities and the fact after time they ended up hating each other and jealousy was a huge issue. Whippets do not care about that - oh and you can easily fit two at a time on your lap for a cuddle :party:

Yes my 2 ridgies were difficult together, they fought and then could not be seperated as they loved each other so much, they were PTS today as one has terrible athritis and one cancer ( the one with cancer also had athritis but hers was not as bad) and they just could not live without one another and so both had to go together. Feel really bad for my mum who had to be there alone with the vet .

Took Bondi for her first Bowen Therapy session today- It was fabulous!

Bondi's posture already looks more relaxed- apparently she was tight all over and her muscles were spasming! Even her pectorial muscles were tight- all caused by her spine being fused, so she is over compensating with other muscles.

Her movement has improved slightly already, and her roached spine has dropped a little :) Plus Bondi loved it!!

even better news- I have permission to take her back to obedience :vomit: And take her on walks again (controlled walks though)

Im going camping in Bunbury at the end of this month.... I think I might be mad!

Nah, its nice camping there, don't forget to visit with the dolphins at Koombanna Bay, unless its changed its better than Monkey Mia. :)

Took Bondi for her first Bowen Therapy session today- It was fabulous!

Bondi's posture already looks more relaxed- apparently she was tight all over and her muscles were spasming! Even her pectorial muscles were tight- all caused by her spine being fused, so she is over compensating with other muscles.

Her movement has improved slightly already, and her roached spine has dropped a little :) Plus Bondi loved it!!

even better news- I have permission to take her back to obedience :vomit: And take her on walks again (controlled walks though)

Mine love it, I got them done last week then Rommi ran into a jarrah outdoor chair! Oh well we will be beack next week :laugh:

Are you getting 3 done all sort of within a week?? I found that works well int he beginning then as required.

I love getting it done as well and at times nearly go to sleep.

2 sleeps to go until we are off trialing and showing !!!

Mim why do you want to shave your cat?
She may be a persion x but I think she wants to be a brazillian :)

;) :rofl: :rofl:

Yes my 2 ridgies were difficult together, they fought and then could not be seperated as they loved each other so much, they were PTS today as one has terrible athritis and one cancer ( the one with cancer also had athritis but hers was not as bad) and they just could not live without one another and so both had to go together. Feel really bad for my mum who had to be there alone with the vet .

So sorry about your ridgies C, hope you're doing ok :laugh: Congrats about the job though :rofl:

That's great news about Bondi, hope she continues to enjoy the sessions :rofl:

Mine love it, I got them done last week then Rommi ran into a jarrah outdoor chair! Oh well we will be beack next week

Are you getting 3 done all sort of within a week?? I found that works well int he beginning then as required.

I love getting it done as well and at times nearly go to sleep.

2 sleeps to go until we are off trialing and showing !!!

Just getting it done when needed- I was told roughly once a month as a guide, and there will be better results after the first session :laugh:

I think this is the first time I've seem Bondi's muscles relax ever since she was a pup!

Aw, Mason, so sorry to hear. Sounds like the best thing, for sure, but so sad. :laugh:

Hey emery were you working tonight? I thought i might of seen someone who looked like u in coles... but didnt want to ask just incase it wasnt and then i look like a tool.... i really am shy with that kinda thing.

i was working i did aisle 14, 6, 4, the front ends and was also on checkout for a few priority calls. i now have rather red hair so if you saw me it was me lol. come up say hi i don't bite. just ask any of the staff if the crazy rotti lady is around rofl. don't worry i am the same every time i see rubystar and ptolomy i work up the courage to say hi and they are gone rofl. i finally used the tollers as a good excuse to go say hi to ptolomy at a dog show

Hey emery were you working tonight? I thought i might of seen someone who looked like u in coles... but didnt want to ask just incase it wasnt and then i look like a tool.... i really am shy with that kinda thing.

i was working i did aisle 14, 6, 4, the front ends and was also on checkout for a few priority calls. i now have rather red hair so if you saw me it was me lol. come up say hi i don't bite. just ask any of the staff if the crazy rotti lady is around rofl. don't worry i am the same every time i see rubystar and ptolomy i work up the courage to say hi and they are gone rofl. i finally used the tollers as a good excuse to go say hi to ptolomy at a dog show

and I didn't bite either :)

Good luck in Albany OSoSwift (and Bedazzled) and we want a full report on your return :laugh:

Hugs Mason 2009 - we all understand how tough the last few days must have been.

Boxagirl - glad to hear you have noticed an improvement after just one treatment - it will be interesting to see how long it lasts.

hahaha I will only report if I have good things to report!

With all the drizzle I am not confident that Whippets will wanting to put their chests on the wet grass, but we will see :laugh: I am going to channel positive thoughts only today and tomorrow!

My dogs now seem to go quite a few months between Bowen and in the last few weeks I start to notice little things that prompt me to book an appointment.

With all the drizzle I am not confident that Whippets will wanting to put their chests on the wet grass, but we will see :D I am going to channel positive thoughts only today and tomorrow!

My dogs now seem to go quite a few months between Bowen and in the last few weeks I start to notice little things that prompt me to book an appointment.

I am actually keen to try Bowen for myself as my neck/back muscles have been so tense and I am sure thats why I am getting headaches.

When I am working again I must either get Mason some Bowen or take him to the chiro just to get checked out - he has never been

With all the drizzle I am not confident that Whippets will wanting to put their chests on the wet grass, but we will see :D I am going to channel positive thoughts only today and tomorrow!

Are you going to take their jackets/pj's just in case?