Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I hate watching them too, I am so unco :o But the videos are good for watching to see where I'm going wrong!

I looked on the ACWA website the other day and they have a video that has Kyzer and I in it, I had no idea I was being filmed, if I did I would have tried to be a bit more elegant :rofl:

I hate watching them too, I am so unco :o But the videos are good for watching to see where I'm going wrong!

I looked on the ACWA website the other day and they have a video that has Kyzer and I in it, I had no idea I was being filmed, if I did I would have tried to be a bit more elegant :rofl:

They told us in I think week 1 that they were going round with a video camera filming for the website and if you didn't want to be filmed to tell them. I'll have to go watch the video now to see you guys :laugh: The camera came near us but didn't get me and Millie... thank goodness :)

Gero is a good weekend of showing. Nice relaxed country atmosphere and well worth the 10 hour round trip :thumbsup:

I agree!! I love doing geraldton!! and yes, its about a 10 hour round trip!

you must drive slowly :cry:

MIL Likes to have plenty of pit stops for the fur kids :) and maybe I was wrong in calculating and thinking Albany instead!

Edited by CruiseNRoxy

Has anyone here used Julie's Boarding kennels in Malaga recently?

We need to board our girl for 2 nights while we move house and it's not going to be practical to go out to one in Canning Vale.

Have PM'd you. I havent had a positive experience with them

My guess is it will take me longer, because I tend to keep training obedience rather than those skills I need for agility :cry:

That's because obedience is better :thumbsup: .

Obedience is my first choice, but I won't be debating which is "better" :)