Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Oh and to answer your question from the other day RS, if life doesn't get in the way was going to take both dogs down to CCC, need to get them both used to grounds other than K9, they are both a bit institutionalised :) Then I can watch 'Lab tested' if it's still called that. Might have to spring my mum out of jail for the weekend, If I do she can come too :)

Awesome! Maybe we can rope you into being filmographer for the comedy act aka strategic pairs!!! :)

So quiet in here today??

That is because we all talked too much the last couple of days :thumbsup:

Bedazzled your boy is soo cute! Will be be there tomorrow night?

Emery, your crew look great... although they don't look that impressed having their photos taken - particularly whichever girl (assuming it is Kelari) has her face in the sun :D

So quiet in here today??

That is because we all talked too much the last couple of days :thumbsup:

Bedazzled your boy is soo cute! Will be be there tomorrow night?

Emery, your crew look great... although they don't look that impressed having their photos taken - particularly whichever girl (assuming it is Kelari) has her face in the sun :D

i know when i took the photo i didn't realise the sun ruined it :laugh: i had the ball here are the fetch photos lol and yes its kelari lol chandra was in the shade :rolleyes:

post-33396-1295504776_thumb.jpg

Can anyone recommend a good hair dresser SOR? I want one reasonably priced that won't do a hack job!! I usually go to those expensive places since getting my hair hacked at a local salon, but think I should brave one again!

I go to a place in Midland and pay around $35 for a wash and cut :D Want to come for a drive? :thumbsup:

Can anyone recommend a good hair dresser SOR? I want one reasonably priced that won't do a hack job!! I usually go to those expensive places since getting my hair hacked at a local salon, but think I should brave one again!

I go to a place in Midland and pay around $35 for a wash and cut :D Want to come for a drive? :thumbsup:

Funny you should mention Midland, I am meeting Candice there on Sat and was thinking about getting a haircut at the same time! Can you send me the name of the place, please? :rolleyes:

P.S. Midland is only about 20 mins away so it isn't that much of a drive :laugh: Straight down Roe!! (entry is round the corner from me)

Edited by RubyStar

Armando's on The Crescent (opposite Jimmy Deans diner) :thumbsup: Mum actually goes there for the works (cut, colour etc) and they do a good job even though they aren't flash and trendy when you walk in.

It is best to book if you are having anything major done but for just a cut/wash you can just walk in off the street :rolleyes: The most I have had to wait is 10 mins on the weekend. They do get a lot of school kids though so it might be fun this weekend with school starting soon :D

LabRat, Are you coming up for Friday and Staurday?
Geez you guys have been busy.................talking :rolleyes: :laugh: It has taken me about half an hour to catch up!!!

Great to see you all so enthusiastic about your dog sports, and trials :laugh: One day hopefully I will be able to participate too!!

Im looking forward to the Western Classic, well the Friday & Saturday anyways....and I hope this time to catch up with some of you I havent met yet!!

Nothing terribly exciting happening in the south of the state, just more heat than you can poke a stick at :laugh: Rock on winter :D

Hows Banjo Mirawee??? Hope hes gotten over his little sad.......

Yep Washa - will definitely be there Friday night and Saturday if I can con someone into swapping shifts for me. Otherwise I have to head back early as its day shift for me Sunday. Was gonna email you and see if I/we can get a bed :laugh:

I really, really wanna stay for the Saturday show so I can see the new Kelpie pup :thumbsup: (another boy to compete with Banjo!!)

Looking forward to seeing Rijbiz's new baby girl too on Friday night!!

Yep Washa - will definitely be there Friday night and Saturday if I can con someone into swapping shifts for me. Otherwise I have to head back early as its day shift for me Sunday. Was gonna email you and see if I/we can get a bed :laugh:

I really, really wanna stay for the Saturday show so I can see the new Kelpie pup :D (another boy to compete with Banjo!!)

In another few months anyway :thumbsup: He is a baby still :laugh: ETA: It will be nice not being the first dog in the ring though :laugh:

You have to come on Saturday! If you can't swap shifts just ring up sick :rolleyes:

Edited by mirawee

Yep Washa - will definitely be there Friday night and Saturday if I can con someone into swapping shifts for me. Otherwise I have to head back early as its day shift for me Sunday. Was gonna email you and see if I/we can get a bed :o

I really, really wanna stay for the Saturday show so I can see the new Kelpie pup :laugh: (another boy to compete with Banjo!!)

In another few months anyway :laugh: He is a baby still :p ETA: It will be nice not being the first dog in the ring though ;)

You have to come on Saturday! If you can't swap shifts just ring up sick :eek:

Yes he will be a bit bigger in a couple of months - talking WC above (just in case you didnt know :o )....I wont get a chance to head up to any shows earlier.....

Im pretty sure Ive convinced one of the newbies to swap my dayshifts for his nightshifts ;) which will be just dandy!!! 4 nightshifts then 2 MONTHS OF LONG SERVICE LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:thumbsup: :thumbsup: WOOHOO, I cant wait!

Anyways, will be good to head to the WC, and see some of my favourite dogs and humans :D

Whats the go with Agility and Obedience that weekend, anyone know??

LabRat, Are you coming up for Friday and Staurday?
Geez you guys have been busy.................talking :thumbsup: :thumbsup: It has taken me about half an hour to catch up!!!

Great to see you all so enthusiastic about your dog sports, and trials :o One day hopefully I will be able to participate too!!

Im looking forward to the Western Classic, well the Friday & Saturday anyways....and I hope this time to catch up with some of you I havent met yet!!

Nothing terribly exciting happening in the south of the state, just more heat than you can poke a stick at :laugh: Rock on winter :laugh:

Hows Banjo Mirawee??? Hope hes gotten over his little sad.......

Yep Washa - will definitely be there Friday night and Saturday if I can con someone into swapping shifts for me. Otherwise I have to head back early as its day shift for me Sunday. Was gonna email you and see if I/we can get a bed :eek:

I really, really wanna stay for the Saturday show so I can see the new Kelpie pup :o (another boy to compete with Banjo!!)

Rijbiz's new girl looks so sweet :o

Hi LabRat,

Great. Beds are here for as long as you need them, just email me closer and remind me :o

You'll love Rijbiz's girl, she's lovely :thumbsup: There's a few new babies in the ring at the moment. Bosley's a granddad now as well to a little boy puppy, although I don't think he'll be in the classic.

Yep Washa - will definitely be there Friday night and Saturday if I can con someone into swapping shifts for me. Otherwise I have to head back early as its day shift for me Sunday. Was gonna email you and see if I/we can get a bed :thumbsup:

I really, really wanna stay for the Saturday show so I can see the new Kelpie pup :laugh: (another boy to compete with Banjo!!)