Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I am looking for a part time job if anyone knows of anything a the moment, I am keen to do anything besides cleaning, left my cleaning job after a year as I just cant stand cleaning anymore!!!!!!!!!!!

you can clean my house :o i keep looking at it going oh do i have too :D

I am looking for a part time job if anyone knows of anything a the moment, I am keen to do anything besides cleaning, left my cleaning job after a year as I just cant stand cleaning anymore!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats kind of why I gave it up as after cleaning other peoples houses I just cannot face doing my own !!!

Thats kind of why I gave it up as after cleaning other peoples houses I just cannot face doing my own !!!

i completely understand when i was working bakery or deli the amount of cleaning i would do then come home i just wanted to relax :thumbsup: but i have had a rather slack week and i really should think baout clenaing but the nana nap before work is rather appealing

Banjo made a liar out of Mirawee last night and was back to his perky self :D

Winter! No way, we only just got some decent warmth, finally!

Banjo was a happy boy yesterday ;) After Abbey jumping him and OzJen's foot :( he thought the Lab girls were pretty special, and is always up for some fun with Trixie :thumbsup: He was shaking his head occasionally though so I definitely think his ears need checking on Friday.

Oh and this heat is bad! I had a headache after feeding the ponies last night which is why I needed to cool down ;) I would love the summer length of day with low to mid 20s please :o

Banjo made a liar out of Mirawee last night and was back to his perky self :D

Winter! No way, we only just got some decent warmth, finally!

Banjo was a happy boy yesterday ;) After Abbey jumping him and OzJen's foot :( he thought the Lab girls were pretty special, and is always up for some fun with Trixie :thumbsup: He was shaking his head occasionally though so I definitely think his ears need checking on Friday.

Oh and this heat is bad! I had a headache after feeding the ponies last night which is why I needed to cool down ;) I would love the summer length of day with low to mid 20s please :o

If its not a grass seed it could be a wax plug, mason had one and milo's ear cleaner dissolved it after one application.

Banjo was a happy boy yesterday ;) After Abbey jumping him and OzJen's foot :( he thought the Lab girls were pretty special, and is always up for some fun with Trixie :D He was shaking his head occasionally though so I definitely think his ears need checking on Friday.

Banjo sure does have a lot of girlfriends, doesn't he :o Trixie just lurves him, and she always loves Jenna too, even if Jenna kept trying to push her underneath for a drink since she is puppy sized in her opinion :thumbsup:

Banjo was a happy boy yesterday ;) After Abbey jumping him and OzJen's foot :( he thought the Lab girls were pretty special, and is always up for some fun with Trixie :D He was shaking his head occasionally though so I definitely think his ears need checking on Friday.

Banjo sure does have a lot of girlfriends, doesn't he :o Trixie just lurves him, and she always loves Jenna too, even if Jenna kept trying to push her underneath for a drink since she is puppy sized in her opinion :thumbsup:

Jenna probably thinks well if you aren't going to feed your puppy Dobe then dammit I will, as she's been this small forever!!

Banjo was a happy boy yesterday ;) After Abbey jumping him and OzJen's foot ;) he thought the Lab girls were pretty special, and is always up for some fun with Trixie :D He was shaking his head occasionally though so I definitely think his ears need checking on Friday.

:(

I think Banjo likes it that all the other DOLer dogs at training are girls, except for Kyzer who doesn't want the girls anyway and Jasper who is as big as Banjo's head so beneath his notice ;)

Banjo was a happy boy yesterday ;) After Abbey jumping him and OzJen's foot ;) he thought the Lab girls were pretty special, and is always up for some fun with Trixie :thumbsup: He was shaking his head occasionally though so I definitely think his ears need checking on Friday.

Banjo sure does have a lot of girlfriends, doesn't he :D Trixie just lurves him, and she always loves Jenna too, even if Jenna kept trying to push her underneath for a drink since she is puppy sized in her opinion :(

;)

I think Banjo likes it that all the other DOLer dogs at training are girls, except for Kyzer who doesn't want the girls anyway and Jasper who is as big as Banjo's head so beneath his notice ;)

Ruby isn't much of a lady :o Then again, neither is Millie ;) What am I raising here!!

Oh and to answer your question from the other day RS, if life doesn't get in the way was going to take both dogs down to CCC, need to get them both used to grounds other than K9, they are both a bit institutionalised :o Then I can watch 'Lab tested' if it's still called that. Might have to spring my mum out of jail for the weekend, If I do she can come too :D

I figured out why there is that extra hole in the new model iSqueaks! It's so that when they get all wet inside the water comes out without breaking the squeaker :laugh:

We went to riverside in the middle of the day today and we were the only ones there! Toby and Bronson had such a good time playing fetch in the water... Toby is such an unco swimmer though! :laugh:

I thought it was so they couldn't get stuck on the dog's tongue!

Unco swimming - you should see Trixie - lifts her paws so high that she pushes herself backwards into the water :laugh: I'm surprised Riverside was empty!

Unco swimming - you should see Trixie - lifts her paws so high that she pushes herself backwards into the water :laugh: I'm surprised Riverside was empty!

There were lots of kids on the play equipment and some workmen whipper snippering but no other dogs came near us :laugh: When we were leaving we did see a kelpie at the top part.

I find in the middle of the day on a weekday is pretty good for getting it empty... or the middle of the day when it is over 40 degrees.

Edited by RallyValley

There were lots of kids on the play equipment and some workmen whipper snippering but no other dogs came near us :laugh: When we were leaving we did see a kelpie at the top part.

I find in the middle of the day on a weekday is pretty good for getting it empty... or the middle of the day when it is over 40 degrees.

Yes its usually empty at this time

LabRat, Are you coming up for Friday and Staurday?

Geez you guys have been busy.................talking :laugh::rofl: It has taken me about half an hour to catch up!!!

Great to see you all so enthusiastic about your dog sports, and trials :rofl: One day hopefully I will be able to participate too!!

Im looking forward to the Western Classic, well the Friday & Saturday anyways....and I hope this time to catch up with some of you I havent met yet!!

Nothing terribly exciting happening in the south of the state, just more heat than you can poke a stick at :rofl: Rock on winter :laugh:

Hows Banjo Mirawee??? Hope hes gotten over his little sad.......