Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I need a coffee or something with sugar to perk me up, I'm feeling a bit grumpy! I need to revoke my spare house keys from mum and dad (which I will be soon if I get a housemate!) Dad just rang to say he is sitting in my lounge room while there are real estate reps over at theirs (they're selling). Why am I grumpy? Cos my house is an absolute pig sty! I got home from work yesterday and washed up some dishes I had from the night before, then made some dinner to freeze in bulk, then dashed out to training for a couple of hours. Get home just before 8.30pm, have a shower, feed the dogs, cook the rest of my dinner for that night, and by the time that is done it is after 9.30pm when I get to eat and having been on the go all day, the last thing I feel like doing is cleaning the kitchen up! So I had planned on doing it this arvo cos noone would see it. But now dad is at my house seeing what a pigsty I have left it in! I wish I was more organised to keep on top of stuff. Sigh! :hug:

I need a coffee or something with sugar to perk me up, I'm feeling a bit grumpy! I need to revoke my spare house keys from mum and dad (which I will be soon if I get a housemate!) Dad just rang to say he is sitting in my lounge room while there are real estate reps over at theirs (they're selling). Why am I grumpy? Cos my house is an absolute pig sty! I got home from work yesterday and washed up some dishes I had from the night before, then made some dinner to freeze in bulk, then dashed out to training for a couple of hours. Get home just before 8.30pm, have a shower, feed the dogs, cook the rest of my dinner for that night, and by the time that is done it is after 9.30pm when I get to eat and having been on the go all day, the last thing I feel like doing is cleaning the kitchen up! So I had planned on doing it this arvo cos noone would see it. But now dad is at my house seeing what a pigsty I have left it in! I wish I was more organised to keep on top of stuff. Sigh! :)

GETOVERIT :) and besides training was great last night :hug:

I need a coffee or something with sugar to perk me up, I'm feeling a bit grumpy! I need to revoke my spare house keys from mum and dad (which I will be soon if I get a housemate!) Dad just rang to say he is sitting in my lounge room while there are real estate reps over at theirs (they're selling). Why am I grumpy? Cos my house is an absolute pig sty! I got home from work yesterday and washed up some dishes I had from the night before, then made some dinner to freeze in bulk, then dashed out to training for a couple of hours. Get home just before 8.30pm, have a shower, feed the dogs, cook the rest of my dinner for that night, and by the time that is done it is after 9.30pm when I get to eat and having been on the go all day, the last thing I feel like doing is cleaning the kitchen up! So I had planned on doing it this arvo cos noone would see it. But now dad is at my house seeing what a pigsty I have left it in! I wish I was more organised to keep on top of stuff. Sigh! :noidea:

GETOVERIT :) and besides training was great last night :hug:

Yes, yes it was :) Except for that one little problem :confused: Are you feeling inspired to go again tonight? Cos I'm not feeling overly inspired to train agility but I am obedience :)

RS - if people turn up unexpected they should not expect a sparkling house - that's my motto LOL Life's too short to spend it all doing housework :hug:

But it's how they get to see how you really live! :) And quite sadly, it is how I live lately, I'm rarely home!!

Wonders if there is time for a nana nap got woken at 6am by son and i start work at 2?????

4 hrs to go , I would go nap for 2 hrs!

hehehehehehehe yeah but who will watch the toddlers lol??? that's my dilemma they trashed my house yesterday so i really should do some cleaning but as i finish work early i am planning on doing it tonight with hubby

I need a coffee or something with sugar to perk me up, I'm feeling a bit grumpy! I need to revoke my spare house keys from mum and dad (which I will be soon if I get a housemate!) Dad just rang to say he is sitting in my lounge room while there are real estate reps over at theirs (they're selling). Why am I grumpy? Cos my house is an absolute pig sty! I got home from work yesterday and washed up some dishes I had from the night before, then made some dinner to freeze in bulk, then dashed out to training for a couple of hours. Get home just before 8.30pm, have a shower, feed the dogs, cook the rest of my dinner for that night, and by the time that is done it is after 9.30pm when I get to eat and having been on the go all day, the last thing I feel like doing is cleaning the kitchen up! So I had planned on doing it this arvo cos noone would see it. But now dad is at my house seeing what a pigsty I have left it in! I wish I was more organised to keep on top of stuff. Sigh! :laugh:

aww hugs i hate that as with two kids my house is often at the i will do it when they are in bed stage lol like today rofl i have a sign up now that says a clean house is a sign of a wasted life :noidea:

but is it a bit rude he just went and let himself into your house without asking??

RS - if people turn up unexpected they should not expect a sparkling house - that's my motto LOL Life's too short to spend it all doing housework :o

:hug: that and the 8 cats and three dogs inside to greet them rofl

I need a coffee or something with sugar to perk me up, I'm feeling a bit grumpy! I need to revoke my spare house keys from mum and dad (which I will be soon if I get a housemate!) Dad just rang to say he is sitting in my lounge room while there are real estate reps over at theirs (they're selling). Why am I grumpy? Cos my house is an absolute pig sty! I got home from work yesterday and washed up some dishes I had from the night before, then made some dinner to freeze in bulk, then dashed out to training for a couple of hours. Get home just before 8.30pm, have a shower, feed the dogs, cook the rest of my dinner for that night, and by the time that is done it is after 9.30pm when I get to eat and having been on the go all day, the last thing I feel like doing is cleaning the kitchen up! So I had planned on doing it this arvo cos noone would see it. But now dad is at my house seeing what a pigsty I have left it in! I wish I was more organised to keep on top of stuff. Sigh! :laugh:

GETOVERIT :) and besides training was great last night :)

Yes, yes it was :) Except for that one little problem :noidea: Are you feeling inspired to go again tonight? Cos I'm not feeling overly inspired to train agility but I am obedience :confused:

i think i will go down and see if show trianing is on if its not i will do some obedience with you rofl not that i know much hahahahahahaha

I really want to come see the lab pups on saturday night but if i come down on fri night i dont think i will have the motivation to drive down again on sat!!

Friday night is Puppy of the year ,there should be Lab puppies there(not as many as the show ) just not the young current batch

Training tonight - hmmm I guess I could make it a quickie - what time can you get there?

I'll be home about 4.30pm so any time it's cool enough. Only go if you're feeling inspired to :hug: Can I be cheeky and ask for another heel pattern for Ruby called pretty please? Cos I find they work wonders for her cos her dopey handler is inadequate at knowing when to reward :)

RS - i have a soft spot for labs as i grew up with one and she was the BEST dog, so patient and gorgeous :-) But I like smaller dogs and less shedding dogs and OH doesn't love labs as he only sees the fat ones! I will have to bring him to meet yours one day :-)

I'm watching you! Don't even think about it! :hug:

Welcome back!!! Sounds like Rosie had an awesome holiday!!

Boxagirl sorry to hear about Bondi, I hope her condition doesn't affect her quality of life too much.

Our internet got slowed the other day and doesn't reset until the 25th - ugh!

I really want to come see the lab pups on saturday night but if i come down on fri night i dont think i will have the motivation to drive down again on sat!!

Friday night is Puppy of the year ,there should be Lab puppies there(not as many as the show ) just not the young current batch

The lab pups she's talking about won't be there :) They are 13 week old bubbas that we visited at 5 weeks old, so cute :hug:

RS - i have a soft spot for labs as i grew up with one and she was the BEST dog, so patient and gorgeous :-) But I like smaller dogs and less shedding dogs and OH doesn't love labs as he only sees the fat ones! I will have to bring him to meet yours one day :-)

I'm watching you! Don't even think about it! :)

Boxagirl sorry to hear about Bondi, I hope her condition doesn't affect her quality of life too much.

awwww yuck i have never gone over and thats even with hubby lookinga t websites he shouldn't :) even if he denies it :hug:

I'm watching you! Don't even think about it! :hug:

She isn't allowed to think about getting a Lab?! Racist! :):)

What limit do most of you have for internet? I only have 5GB and I very rarely get through half of that limit! How sad :)

I have 50gb :hug:

That's appaling!!! What do you do on the net and where do you find the time?!

12000mb is gb bigger or smaller lol

GB is bigger. 1024 MB's to 1 GB.

thanks can you tell i am so computer illiterate rofl

Mostly adult films, nah just joking :hug: I noticed our downloads were big and changed the wireless network name and password and encryption type and it seems to have reduced it a lot, I think someone was siphoning our interwebs! Damage was done for the month though unfortunately.

OH does use it to load up on TV shows and things for when he goes away.