Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Hmmm

Cooper - Coopers Pale Ale

Stoli - those Vodka drinks

Not Bundy every second B/T Kelpie I have ever met is called that!!

Cider was nameless for a week after I got her and in the end I was standing out the back yard with a bottle of Strongbow in my hand when I finally decided Cider it is. Hmm using this method I have a fair idea what his name will be :confused::o
Poor little bugga will be called noname...or dunno!!!! I'm trolling the internet for names but everytime I think of something I like, its already taken or sounds similar. Any and all suggestions welcome! They are all pretty even so a bit hard to tell on the video. They are 6 weeks old so will get him in a couple of weeks.
One of these!!! :cooldance: Choice between two boys.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bedazzledx2?feature=mhum

Awww are you getting excited?! :happydance: When does pup come home and what's his name going to be?

The red girl is lovely....the breeder is keeping her so she's not available. All the others are black and tan. Definately not Bundy :o Was looking at Jack/Jackson but thats too close to Jasper. No B names either cause of Brooklyn. sigh

Do you like place sort of names, people type names?? Australian type names???

I have rather a long list of girls, biys and either names I have hear and thought yep like that so added it. When it come time to use one I am sure there will be some that done't suit for whatever reason but I am hoping one will!

Are they working Kelpies Bedazzled??? I could see one Brown and tan I think? is yours a Black and tan??? My favourite Kelpie colour :confused:

The red girl is lovely....the breeder is keeping her so she's not available. All the others are black and tan. Definately not Bundy :D Was looking at Jack/Jackson but thats too close to Jasper. No B names either cause of Brooklyn. sigh

I have rather a long list of girls, biys and either names I have hear and thought yep like that so added it. When it come time to use one I am sure there will be some that done't suit for whatever reason but I am hoping one will!

Are they working Kelpies Bedazzled??? I could see one Brown and tan I think? is yours a Black and tan??? My favourite Kelpie colour :love:

Okay

Let me find some.

Dallas

Morgan

Colby

Tonic

Ashton

Carson

Curtis

Baxter

Utah

Higgins (but that would be because I am a HUGE Magnum PI fan :love: )

Rush

The red girl is lovely....the breeder is keeping her so she's not available. All the others are black and tan. Definately not Bundy :D Was looking at Jack/Jackson but thats too close to Jasper. No B names either cause of Brooklyn. sigh

Are they working Kelpies Bedazzled??? I could see one Brown and tan I think? is yours a Black and tan??? My favourite Kelpie colour :love:

I got 3 B's Buster, Banjo and Bear :love:

:laugh::) Kelpie puppies.............WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

I tried not to watch the video, but when I saw kelpies, I just couldnt resist!! Beautiful babies! Is that their dad in there as well?

Dare I ask where they are from Bedazzled?? And they look like workers, are they??

Sorry Im not much help namewise, Im racking my brains to come up with a list for my boy kelpie, when I get him eventually!!

Yes that was the first time the dad had been in with the pups....I thought he was lovely with them. Both parents have lovely temperaments and the pups are very outgoing. Definitely working lines from the wheat belt with pedigrees as long as your arm :laugh: .

:laugh::) Kelpie puppies.............WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

I tried not to watch the video, but when I saw kelpies, I just couldnt resist!! Beautiful babies! Is that their dad in there as well?

Dare I ask where they are from Bedazzled?? And they look like workers, are they??

Sorry Im not much help namewise, Im racking my brains to come up with a list for my boy kelpie, when I get him eventually!!

My power was out for an hour, it was dishes by candlelight :laugh: .

Power went off at work today at about 4.15............Lucky night shift got to go home!! Must be BIG probs!!

so why can't the power go off when i am working nights??? :)

My power was out for an hour, it was dishes by candlelight :o .

Power went off at work today at about 4.15............Lucky night shift got to go home!! Must be BIG probs!!

so why can't the power go off when i am working nights??? :p

Dunno Emery!! Has happened to me once, early last year I think! Generally the power comes back on fairly quickly - but there must have been something seriously wrong yesterday!! Hope its all fixed by my nightshift tonight!

Mirawee - you are sooooooooooooooo right about Kelpie Kisses!! They are truly magical :)

Yay for Kelpie puppies :o The power of Kelpie Kisses is magical :p

I need to get my Kelpie boy back down to see you for some more lessons :)

wow Mirawee if you need lessons with your beautiful boy who won group New Years Eve, we are all in big trouble he went like a dream.

A BIG congrats again

Yay for Kelpie puppies :o The power of Kelpie Kisses is magical :)

I need to get my Kelpie boy back down to see you for some more lessons :(

wow Mirawee if you need lessons with your beautiful boy who won group New Years Eve, we are all in big trouble he went like a dream.

A BIG congrats again

Pretty sure she means obedience lessons :cheer: We wanna see Banjo debut in CCD sometime this year, mirawee! :):birthday:

I need a small lotto win, I need some private lessons with someone too in both obedience and retrieving (and agility :p). Ruby is gosh darnit the hardest friggin dog to train!!! She makes it so difficult for me because her motivation to do much has disappeared :birthday: She's a fast learner, but needs to know what's in it for her upfront or I get this avoidance behaviour going on :birthday:

Yay for Kelpie puppies :o The power of Kelpie Kisses is magical :)

I need to get my Kelpie boy back down to see you for some more lessons :birthday:

A BIG congrats again

Pretty sure she means obedience lessons :laugh: We wanna see Banjo debut in CCD sometime this year, mirawee! :):birthday:

I need a small lotto win, I need some private lessons with someone too in both obedience and retrieving (and agility :p). Ruby is gosh darnit the hardest friggin dog to train!!! She makes it so difficult for me because her motivation to do much has disappeared :birthday: She's a fast learner, but needs to know what's in it for her upfront or I get this avoidance behaviour going on :cheer:

What, has she got a bit of ridgeback in her :( ....I do believe Zola is the hardest dog to train!!!!!!!!! Stubborn damn animal! Im sure she has a middle finger!

She make Wandy-the-Kelpie look like Miss Perfect!

Yay for Kelpie puppies :) The power of Kelpie Kisses is magical :D

A BIG congrats again

Aww thanks, he was a star :) But as RS said, I need help in obedience LOL More me than him :(

Edited by mirawee

Yay for Kelpie puppies :) The power of Kelpie Kisses is magical :D

A BIG congrats again

Aww thanks, he was a star :) But as RS said, I need help in obedience LOL More me than him :(

Thats good as your show on NYE was faultless, I will leave the obedioence and agility to Xolo puppies and the mad dedicated owners ( RACH!~ lol)

Is your horsey okay mirawee

She has a nice big hole in teh side of her hoof and is feeling very sore and sorry for herself :) She seems to have just sliced a chunk out though rather than ripping it and damaging anything major :D I should put the photo up on FB LOL

Is your horsey okay mirawee

She has a nice big hole in teh side of her hoof and is feeling very sore and sorry for herself :) She seems to have just sliced a chunk out though rather than ripping it and damaging anything major :( I should put the photo up on FB LOL

Poor horsey :D

I remember when I had a horse everyday I'd do the full check like okay what have you done to yourself today but I must say the last horse was pretty good never did anything major.