Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Guest RosieFT
I have not heard if we passed, but i doubt it because she leapt off the aframe and the see saw :laugh: Have you been told? oh so trixie is going to show us up (us being rosie and myself, not you!) ... no wonder she has failed so send the pics of the weave poles she promised me... hmMMMm Feeling threatened by the competition hay Amy????? ROFL :)

What? I thought I sent the diagrams? Or did I forget something? (Highy possible)

I forgot you were in elementary too - oh God that's going to be interesting :mad Trixie will probably just keep tunning off to play with Rosie!!!

Your fees are due on the anniversary of when you joined

hee hee and Rosie will run off to her favourite 'aunty' LOL

I didn't mean annual fees, i meant to re sign up for next term agility classes... i thought there were mutterings that they had to be in before the start of the term?

oh, and yeah sure you sent the diagrams, lost in the post were they? :eek: That is ok, i met people like you in the horse world, it is my highly competitive nature and skill that threaten people. :mad

Onto serious things, i hope the fire gets under control soon, how scary.

Oh okay, yes I believe we pay the fees on the enrolment day which is 25th January from memory? Are you on the ACWA yahoo list?

Yes Rosie won't be able to resist the terrier whisperer! :) I really thought I had sent you the info - will send again!

Wow, i can't believe how many fires there have been already and it's not even that hot yet :eek:

Guest RosieFT

oh and Mason, i stopped in at city farmers today and they do have a non chain/rope short lead - i can get it in blue, red or black. It is $20 with a lined handle, just not sure if it is THAT much better than my $6 woolworths one! Made better, but similar style, about an inch wide strapping type material - is that the one you have?. HMMM, but thanks for that i just need to find a red collar i like :-) ... or black...

Guest RosieFT
Oh okay, yes I believe we pay the fees on the enrolment day which is 25th January from memory? Are you on the ACWA yahoo list?

Yes Rosie won't be able to resist the terrier whisperer! :) I really thought I had sent you the info - will send again!

Wow, i can't believe how many fires there have been already and it's not even that hot yet :eek:

I didn't join - was too scared to give yahoo my email address in case i got spammed.... i don't have a junk email address to use... or am too lazy to get one. Have you had no probs?

Also, y ahoo is very slow on dial up LOL.. yes yes we ARE switching to broadband, just have to actually organise it, and i couldn't be bothered!

SO, i may miss info about ACWA that i need.. hmmmm... 25th january.. what time?

Guest RosieFT
RED!!?? For my Sugar Plum? She needs pink or purple :)

heee heee, true, but red is quite fetching with chestnutty/tan colour :-) .. i think black might be too harsh.. she definitely needs pastels, you are right. Everyone assumes she is a boy because her current collar is blue....

I had a red flowery one picked out, but the leash was too long ... hmmmMMMm

She needs a lovely soft, tan leather collar that is well made and expensive so that when it gets wet it does NOT leach the colour onto her white fur like her first collar did to her... cos that was a cheapy :-) and a lovely soft tan leather leash as well...

never going to happen... she loves her water too much

kids are getting a slippery slide for christmas, it has jets of water... g u l p.. how long is that going to last??? think that might have to be used in the front garden LOL

Guest RosieFT
Don't worry about joining for now I'll just forward any ACWA messages to you. I think it's 7pm but I'll let you know.

S U R E you will............. :)

hee hee seriously, thanks for that, much appreciated :-) .. think the heat and head cold are affecting my brain..

oh and Mason, i stopped in at city farmers today and they do have a non chain/rope short lead - i can get it in blue, red or black. It is $20 with a lined handle, just not sure if it is THAT much better than my $6 woolworths one! Made better, but similar style, about an inch wide strapping type material - is that the one you have?. HMMM, but thanks for that i just need to find a red collar i like :-) ... or black...

Yes I have the black one, and it goes so nicely with the bling collar now.... :)

Guest RosieFT

oh my Amy that sure is SNAZZY! and just think, i can use it as a 'training aid' by inverting it when she is not listening! :-)

Only the best for my sugar plum!!!!

:-)

Mason - well if amy had her way (see above collar) i would need a bright pink leash!! LOL

Guest RosieFT

Rally - don't think rosie would have a preference over those two choices... however if i roll out all her balls (which i have cos i am twisted) , she (in the end) chooses her favourite which is non squeak, hollow, hard rubber ball that used to have a bell inside that i got from BP& G .

I used to have no space in my freezer so I bought Mason a 150L upright freezer of his own :laugh:

I got a bargain on a brand new chest freezer (quite large, too), $50 from Kmart a year or so ago. Especially for the dogs! It's now just sitting in my parent's shed, need to get it to my house somehow!

What size is it Rubystar? Perhaps we could pick it up in my van if it would fit, if you can post the measurments I can check to see and if it would work we can arrange something.

Glad you guys are getting on ok without me :D :laugh: Does anyone elses dog prefer a Cuz over iSqueaks. Now Toby's discovered Cuz unless food comes from my hand he would rather not eat and play and its like iwhat? until he can't find the Cuz. :eek:

Mason always chooses cuz over isqueaks, he used to have a cuz Dexter the elephant which he loved to pieces ( he lost it in a swamp though) and now he has a bad cuz and he loves him more than the isqueaks. The new isqueaks seem a bit different??

I used to have no space in my freezer so I bought Mason a 150L upright freezer of his own :rofl:

I got a bargain on a brand new chest freezer (quite large, too), $50 from Kmart a year or so ago. Especially for the dogs! It's now just sitting in my parent's shed, need to get it to my house somehow!

What size is it Rubystar? Perhaps we could pick it up in my van if it would fit, if you can post the measurments I can check to see and if it would work we can arrange something.

Thanks ozjen, I will have a look but I think I should be ok to get it into my car. I can't even remember how we got it home! It wasn't in my car from memory so if mum got it home in her car then I should be right! But if I have any troubles, I will let you know :rofl: Thanks :rofl:

Guest RosieFT
Glad you guys are getting on ok without me :rofl: :rolleyes: Does anyone elses dog prefer a Cuz over iSqueaks. Now Toby's discovered Cuz unless food comes from my hand he would rather not eat and play and its like iwhat? until he can't find the Cuz. :mad

Mason always chooses cuz over isqueaks, he used to have a cuz Dexter the elephant which he loved to pieces ( he lost it in a swamp though) and now he has a bad cuz and he loves him more than the isqueaks. The new isqueaks seem a bit different??

I am with you Mas, the latest Isqueak rubber is definitely different. Rosie has had her old isqueaks for ages, but i gave her a new one a few times and the rubber around the squeaker is obviously weakened and stretched?? is that what you mean??

Glad you guys are getting on ok without me :rofl: :rolleyes: Does anyone elses dog prefer a Cuz over iSqueaks. Now Toby's discovered Cuz unless food comes from my hand he would rather not eat and play and its like iwhat? until he can't find the Cuz. :mad

I am with you Mas, the latest Isqueak rubber is definitely different. Rosie has had her old isqueaks for ages, but i gave her a new one a few times and the rubber around the squeaker is obviously weakened and stretched?? is that what you mean??

I just think they make a different noise and seem to feel like the rubber is a bit different? Mason has not played with his new one that often yet so i can't comment on durability yet but it feels and sounds different to me