Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Mas, got your email earlier, just too darn busy at work to respond! :rofl:

I MUST go to A&D while on holidays. I bought 10 kilos of chicken frames yesterday. Gave the dogs one each last night and it wiped Paddy out for the rest of the night! Chicken coma :confused:

I find that when I give Mason a big bone to eat he is very tired after it :rofl:

Mine too!!! I'd get more if I had a bigger freezer!!!!

Hey that's pretty good, but I've got 10kg of Black Hawk to get through, it seems to be going okay so far, fair bit cheaper than Nutro, it's $90 for 20kg and the ingredients are quite similar.

I was going to try Black Hawk, but while Nutro is on sale I might buy a couple of bags. Though I can't seem to find anything that will reduce Ruby's poos!! (lovely topic, eh?) I need to retrieve my chest freezer from mum and dad's so I can start more raw feeding again. Millie did good on Nutro, but doesn't do good on raw. I think I'll be doing a combo effort... difficult dogs!! :confused:

Edit: 10kg here would be gone in no time :rofl:

If I were you I would give Millie kibble and meat and Ruby can get bones and meat :rofl: Got the most awesome bag of roo bones from A & D and they had goat meat today so now my freezer is busting at the seams, enough meat and bones in there for Mason for around nearly 2 months I think :rofl:

I used to have no space in my freezer so I bought Mason a 150L upright freezer of his own :D

Mine too!!! I'd get more if I had a bigger freezer!!!!
Hey that's pretty good, but I've got 10kg of Black Hawk to get through, it seems to be going okay so far, fair bit cheaper than Nutro, it's $90 for 20kg and the ingredients are quite similar.

I was going to try Black Hawk, but while Nutro is on sale I might buy a couple of bags. Though I can't seem to find anything that will reduce Ruby's poos!! (lovely topic, eh?) I need to retrieve my chest freezer from mum and dad's so I can start more raw feeding again. Millie did good on Nutro, but doesn't do good on raw. I think I'll be doing a combo effort... difficult dogs!! :thumbsup:

Edit: 10kg here would be gone in no time :p

If I were you I would give Millie kibble and meat and Ruby can get bones and meat :) Got the most awesome bag of roo bones from A & D and they had goat meat today so now my freezer is busting at the seams, enough meat and bones in there for Mason for around nearly 2 months I think :(

I used to have no space in my freezer so I bought Mason a 150L upright freezer of his own :thumbsup:

I got a bargain on a brand new chest freezer (quite large, too), $50 from Kmart a year or so ago. Especially for the dogs! It's now just sitting in my parent's shed, need to get it to my house somehow!

Edited by RubyStar

I used to have no space in my freezer so I bought Mason a 150L upright freezer of his own :thumbsup:

I got a bargain on a brand new chest freezer (quite large, too), $50 from Kmart a year or so ago. Especially for the dogs! It's now just sitting in my parent's shed, need to get it to my house somehow!

I got mine off a mate for $150! but $50 - you are lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mason2009 and bedazzled, can I come and shop from your freezers? I can never make it to the real shops :thumbsup:

Once the xmas period is over I will have extra space and when I go to A & D i can always get you stuff but then there is the extra hassle of getting it from me :D Midland may be closer for you

Mason2009 and bedazzled, can I come and shop from your freezers? I can never make it to the real shops :thumbsup:

Once the xmas period is over I will have extra space and when I go to A & D i can always get you stuff but then there is the extra hassle of getting it from me :) Midland may be closer for you

Maybe one day during the break between xmas and new years we could meet up and you could show me this place where I can buy meat from? :( Oh and we need to do Ikea meatballs again sometime :D

Guest RosieFT

Last day of school and then 7 weeks of holidays!! :-) :-) .... well, as long as mine don't kill each other i can :-) ...

Pity i have such a bloody headache due to a lovely cold in the middle of summer, Rosie is expecting a walk - even after i just half killed her throwing a ball for her. If i come home after dropping kids off at school (and obviously have not gone to work) that means WALK time!! Apparantly.. how do i speak dog language again? ugh.

When do we have to renew agility membership? have you all done it?

oh, and thanks for input on leads :-) ... RS how did your mum shorten it? cut it and restitch below handle or something?

Rosie is fed royal canin and raw chicken necks/wings as her diet and in the past 10 days she has yelped twice whilst poo-ing and had hard poos?? She has had firm poo before, but i have nevre heard her yelp, and it was a loud yelp! The next poo is then normal or, dare i say it, a bit loose. This has never happened before and now it has happened twice in a short space. Would that be due to the bones? not hydrated enough? needs fibre :-) ...

She needs to take the All Bran 7 day challenge I'd say, RosieFT :) Sorry, I'm not sure, but I'd say it's the bones cos that was Millie's problem (that and throwing them up sometimes).

Mum cut the leads and sewed a new handle. She melted the edges with a match to prevent it fraying where it was cut.

I guess we renew membership next year when we go to enrol again. I'm sure we'll hear about it :eek: Are you and Rosie moving up? I am doing Elementary with Millie and Amy is probably with Trixie, so you'd have company if you stay in Elementary with us!

Edited by RubyStar

Guest RosieFT

I have not heard if we passed, but i doubt it because she leapt off the aframe and the see saw :eek: Have you been told? oh so trixie is going to show us up (us being rosie and myself, not you!) ... no wonder she has failed so send the pics of the weave poles she promised me... hmMMMm Feeling threatened by the competition hay Amy????? ROFL :)

hee hee at the all bran challenge , maybe i should slip some metamusil in her food?? hmmm actually, the horses always got a dose of psylium husk to ward off colic...

Hopefully she will be more 'regular' now :-)

i would like a matching collar and lead set, my mum has a sewing machine - food for thought :-) thanks for that.

ahhh my day is being spent at primary school today, first a long final assembly, then i have to go back for Elliot's Christmas party, then some prize giving thing for my daughter's class. Yippeeee. Not.

I have not heard if we passed, but i doubt it because she leapt off the aframe and the see saw :mad Have you been told? oh so trixie is going to show us up (us being rosie and myself, not you!) ... no wonder she has failed so send the pics of the weave poles she promised me... hmMMMm Feeling threatened by the competition hay Amy????? ROFL :)

What? I thought I sent the diagrams? Or did I forget something? (Highy possible)

I forgot you were in elementary too - oh God that's going to be interesting :eek: Trixie will probably just keep tunning off to play with Rosie!!!

Your fees are due on the anniversary of when you joined

Another bushfire in wattle grove/ forrestfield :eek: Right near my work- hoping we wont have to evacuate. The rd just up from my work is closed, and the road running next to work. Lots of waterbombers and fire engines going past.

if you need a hand to evacuate honey give me a call :) fingers crossed it wont be needed

Another bushfire in wattle grove/ forrestfield :) Right near my work- hoping we wont have to evacuate. The rd just up from my work is closed, and the road running next to work. Lots of waterbombers and fire engines going past.

My husband works in Forrestfield too but fire is also heading away from his work..

Another bushfire in wattle grove/ forrestfield :) Right near my work- hoping we wont have to evacuate. The rd just up from my work is closed, and the road running next to work. Lots of waterbombers and fire engines going past.

Been keeping an eye on this one - partially for the sake of you guys too... was going to offer a hand if need be... they just downgraded the warning, so it seems it may be getting under control

They changed it from 35hectares burnt to 10hectares burnt too...