Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Hi guys,

is the houndstooth lady on DOL? whats she like on prices?

questions for dogs west people. Thought you guys might know, if I want to lease a showdog right, under the ordinary single membership it only mentions people who own or co-own a dog registered with any of the ANKC. Anyway im still waiting for dogs west to get back to me on that one.

yes they are on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/HoundstoothStudio

Sophie isn't going to have a great start to the new year :) , she'll be going in for a cruciate op, I'm so dreading the long recovery but in the long run she'll be sound again, the light exercise she's been restricted to is making her nuttier than usual so it's the op or she drives everyone crazy :laugh: .

Edited by Tiggy

LOL Emery! RUBOB for wolfy, and CC Bitch, I'm happy :laugh:

Hope you had fun handling him :love: or just running in with him anyways! :love:

yes very succesful weekend :laugh:

I loved it maybe next time i will see if i can stack him up rofl.

Sophie isn't going to have a great start to the new year :thumbsup: , she'll be going in for a cruciate op, I'm so dreading the long recovery but in the long run she'll be sound again, the light exercise she's been restricted to is making her nuttier than usual so it's the op or she drives everyone crazy :) .

aww hope she heals up nice and fast for you

Sorry to hear that Tiggy.

Rommi injured her knee around 8 weeks ago and has been on very restricted exercise pretty much since! The words - may need surgery- were enough to give me half a heart attack, luckily it seems to have healed.

Hope all goes well and she can go back to normal exercise as soon as possible after surgery/recovery.

Sophie isn't going to have a great start to the new year :thumbsup: , she'll be going in for a cruciate op, I'm so dreading the long recovery but in the long run she'll be sound again, the light exercise she's been restricted to is making her nuttier than usual so it's the op or she drives everyone crazy :) .

Poor Sophie :laugh: If she is at all overweight, start slimming her now. Is she crate trained? That will help.

Dougal has had both knees done and one was done twice so he's been through it three times, poor bugger.

However, it's been 18 months since the last one and I don't even have him on supplements these days, he is doing SO well. Candice sees him regularly and she will tell you he doesn't even limp anymore so it's well worth doing! :laugh:

Sophie isn't going to have a great start to the new year ;) , she'll be going in for a cruciate op, I'm so dreading the long recovery but in the long run she'll be sound again, the light exercise she's been restricted to is making her nuttier than usual so it's the op or she drives everyone crazy :) .

Poor Sophie :laugh: If she is at all overweight, start slimming her now. Is she crate trained? That will help.

Dougal has had both knees done and one was done twice so he's been through it three times, poor bugger.

However, it's been 18 months since the last one and I don't even have him on supplements these days, he is doing SO well. Candice sees him regularly and she will tell you he doesn't even limp anymore so it's well worth doing! :laugh:

Sophie overweight :D no she's always been skinny :) . She had the other leg done four years ago and apart from arthritis in winter she's back to full exercise, well she was until the goat chasing incident which started the problem with this leg :) .

Hey that's pretty good, but I've got 10kg of Black Hawk to get through, it seems to be going okay so far, fair bit cheaper than Nutro, it's $90 for 20kg and the ingredients are quite similar.

I was going to try Black Hawk, but while Nutro is on sale I might buy a couple of bags. Though I can't seem to find anything that will reduce Ruby's poos!! (lovely topic, eh?) I need to retrieve my chest freezer from mum and dad's so I can start more raw feeding again. Millie did good on Nutro, but doesn't do good on raw. I think I'll be doing a combo effort... difficult dogs!! :laugh:

Edit: 10kg here would be gone in no time :)

Edited by RubyStar

Ewwwwww :laugh:

Yeah I just got 10kg to try it out, a normal bag is 20kg, she split it for me. They are working their way through it pretty fast though considering their size, 2 out of the 4 bags are gone, so they are about halfway, I got it the night of the ACWA wind up - two weeks ago.

I am considering Black Hawk. Allergy boy does well on lamb, ok on chicken and awful on beef so I think Black Hawk would be good :laugh: However I also have a massive bag of chicken nutro to finish (Linc did awful on lamb) first and at 1 cup (if he is lucky! Less atm because of all the junk mum feeds him :D ) a day it's going to take a while!

I madse Toby two crate mats this week too :) Pretty proud of myself. :)

Edited by RallyValley

Hey that's pretty good, but I've got 10kg of Black Hawk to get through, it seems to be going okay so far, fair bit cheaper than Nutro, it's $90 for 20kg and the ingredients are quite similar.

I was going to try Black Hawk, but while Nutro is on sale I might buy a couple of bags. Though I can't seem to find anything that will reduce Ruby's poos!! (lovely topic, eh?) I need to retrieve my chest freezer from mum and dad's so I can start more raw feeding again. Millie did good on Nutro, but doesn't do good on raw. I think I'll be doing a combo effort... difficult dogs!! :laugh:

If I were you I would give Millie kibble and meat and Ruby can get bones and meat :D Got the most awesome bag of roo bones from A & D and they had goat meat today so now my freezer is busting at the seams, enough meat and bones in there for Mason for around nearly 2 months I think :)

I am considering Black Hawk. Allergy boy does well on lamb, ok on chicken and awful on beef so I think Black Hawk would be good :laugh: However I also have a massive bag of chicken nutro to finish (Linc did awful on lamb) first and at 1 cup (if he is lucky! Less atm because of all the junk mum feeds him :D ) a day it's going to take a while!

I madse Toby two crate mats this week too :) Pretty proud of myself. :)

Beef and chicken are out for us as well as anything with rice, wheat or gluten.... must admit I dont mind feeding raw though.

If I were you I would give Millie kibble and meat and Ruby can get bones and meat :) Got the most awesome bag of roo bones from A & D and they had goat meat today so now my freezer is busting at the seams, enough meat and bones in there for Mason for around nearly 2 months I think :)

Yup that's the plan! When I get my act together :D

Are A&D open between Xmas and New Year's? I want to go and buy stuff but it is so hard when I work! I want roo and goat, too. My girls used to love the roo tails and goat necks I used to get them from South St Pet Supplies. I suppose I could do another order with them. I think it's the fact I haven't got my freezer at my house yet that is really stopping me.

If I were you I would give Millie kibble and meat and Ruby can get bones and meat :) Got the most awesome bag of roo bones from A & D and they had goat meat today so now my freezer is busting at the seams, enough meat and bones in there for Mason for around nearly 2 months I think :)

Yup that's the plan! When I get my act together :D

Are A&D open between Xmas and New Year's? I want to go and buy stuff but it is so hard when I work! I want roo and goat, too. My girls used to love the roo tails and goat necks I used to get them from South St Pet Supplies. I suppose I could do another order with them. I think it's the fact I haven't got my freezer at my house yet that is really stopping me.

Yes its open, just closed on the public hols I think....